View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Stratton.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Stratton (2017) 720p BRRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fargo.S03E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.224.138.120.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Get VIP membership for FREE (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  [Next]
Page 3 of 6   [ 90 posts ]
AuthorMessage
tomtellsall avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 20:03
Author:
alot of garbage thrown out in these torrents.People annoy me with uploading trash if this refers to you please drop dead the rest thank you for good torrents.
RealBigSwede avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 06:34
Author:
Thanks for a great place!! Love the anime section but all the stuff should have more structed descriptions. and if it was possably the same mane for the same thing.. But the overall impresion is great!
Keep it up!! :D
pattam avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 21:39
Author: Turtle
Keep up the good work guys this is the best site on the net :D
nenad012 avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 01:18
Author:
Cool admin :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
jdrav avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 19:25
Author:
Hi just moved over from Mininova and discovered your site, I have had a good look round and so far very impressed, keep up the good work
Chill_Pill avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 07:19
Author:
Hey i just have an idea i'd like to run by you guys. I've read lot's that there's a flood of new members on this site with other torrent sites going under. One of those "Newbs" was me. I love ET, i love the torrents, the forums, everything. But, what i did find intimidating was trying to find my way around at first and educate myself on what stuff meant. Stuff like Xvid, Cam, R5, what does an Encoder do, these things to a Newb is like someone asking you a question in Russian, we have no idea. I did find a post by Painless having searched for a couple of days where he explains what an Xvid, R5 etc is.That article was priceless to someone like me. Anyways my idea would be maybe to include a Newb section, or Newcomers section where new people can find posts like the one Painless did all in ONE area as opposed to having to dig your way through all the forums to try and find informative posts explaining what things are, so new people with no clue can read posts and get comfortable and not feel so intimidated and dumb like i did!. This section could also include an Introduction section so new members can say hello instead of just posting an hello i'm new all over the forums like i've found, maybe New members can also ask questions here because i for one would feel alot more comfortable asking a question in a Newb section as opposed to asking in the "open" forums where i would feel like i'm asking a "stupid" question. It's just an idea and it took me a week to finally post this idea so i'm kinda doing ok!! The Newbs of today are the VIP members of tomorrow.
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 07:40
Author: Site Friend
Adding a Newcomer Section to the Forum sounds like a good idea to me. With the massive influx of new ppl coming to the site it would be a great place to post introductions and also beginner questions. I'm all for it. Since this thread is active now there will be many more Admins and Supers looking at the post and it will be taken into consideration I'm sure.

In the meantime, the best place to start is The General Tutorial Section. *Wink*Wink* There's alot of great information there.j995c8_th.jpg
weesteffi avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 16:21
Author: Site FriendTrue Love
totally agree with you on that one wick as some of the stuff here can be a little too complicated for new members that way they can also chat away with each other as coming into chat can be a little daunting for new members christ i was hear for months before i went into chat was too shy lol steffix
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 19:19
Author:
New suggestion!

I think we should have a visible Donate to site button, other than the VIP so members can donate even after they have vip. also they are not restricted to the ammount they can donate.

Very Cheesey Example:

dD99CyWB.png
firemami avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 03:44
Author: Blocked
i didn't know all the dj's from 1337x could get vip for site promotion we have been promoting this site on our radio show for so long... interesting...

i even let your members make requests on my show and send invites to other ppl for this site etc...
godchaser avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 01:07
Okay so what gives....I been coming to this site for more than 2 years, only recently making an account. Why should I bother to become VIP when every time I open my mouth I get warned or banned by some over sensitive ego maniacal teenager on a power trip...who only got his status cause he or she kissed enough butt.

Seriously, its the only thing that's prevented me from paying the 5 bucks to begin with. Articles that are written here are barely written in english at times and are only understandable if you can read what isn't written. Movies are uploaded and even though they say they have been verified they havent been because the person who said they verified actually didn't bother watch or even scan through the entire movie....

I could add a lot to this site, artwork encoding, writing (readable legible intelligible) articles, stacks and stacks of music, movies and programs to up load.....plenty to offer!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 01:25
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
godchaser wrote:

I could add a lot to this site, artwork encoding, writing (readable legible intelligible) articles, stacks and stacks of music, movies and programs to up load.....plenty to offer!

well why don't you instead of being one of the gang making moany bitchy posts that no one is really interested in.Bring it on,show us what you can offer to ET.
cyberartist avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 01:35
Author:
admin wrote:
There is lots of reasons to get VIP membership for FREE. Its not a problem. Any activity on forum, on comments, on checking torrents quality and you will have VIP for FREE. Any good ideas or site promotion materials - its VIP for you. Help us and we will try help to you.
Thanks for using our system.

I think you forgot about ME admin. Remember the post OFFER SITE SUGGESTIONS AND GET FREE VIP - well I made some suggestions and I am still a bloody turtle!
Maybe my suggestions sucked.
But now I have a complex about it and I feel like I will have to return to Auncle Alfs Clinic for some intensive therapy. Nobody loves the old cyberartist! Lets just ignore the old bastard and maybe he will go away!
For me its important to contribute financially and intellectually to our little home here - but I've just been pensioned off - and will have no active credit for a while until I get all that organized. Thats all that is stopping me right now.

Old age and treachery beats youth and good looks every time.
godchaser avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 02:08
uncle_ALF_and_auntie_social wrote:
godchaser wrote:

well why don't you instead of being one of the gang making moany bitchy posts that no one is really interested in.Bring it on,show us what you can offer to ET.

This is exactly the type of post and response I am talking about.....we were invited to offer feedback and a forum is offered for input and feedback and readable communication, do that and its understood and interpreted as bitching and moaning....

I bet you didn't even bother to read my entire post did you? Of curse not you skimmed it and seized upon the first thing that hit you and decided to go on the offensive. Well for your information I have tried that, I've uploaded two quality movies to test the waters. It didn't matter squat to anyone!

What I get is people like you who get defensive and jump to conclusions!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 03:29
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Right they reason I called it bitching and moaning is cos that was my opinion of the style and content within your original post,you were moaning about those that power trip(and I do agree with you here),you were moaning about the way articles are written,you were moaning about the way some torrents have been verified(again I do agree with that),and as you so rightly say "we were invited to offer feedback" and that exactly what I did.maybe I should have possibly used the words "your comments" or such like,but I was just stating my opinion on the way I took the context of your post.

I DID read all you post,otherwise there would not have been any point in replying to something which I had not read and fully understood,and I did not seize on the first thing I saw,I digested the entirety of your post before responding to it.

As for your uploading the two movies,I was unaware of you doing this,a possible suggestion would to PM a Admin or myself to let us know about your uploads and we could check them out / verify (properly).

I am sorry to hear that you feel that your efforts didn't mean squat,In my opinion this site needs more good uploaders.

As for my last post,let me quote you first "What I get is people like you who get defensive and jump to conclusions!" I think that is what you have done here,that was an invitation for you to show us your talents and to help make ET better,as you said "I could add a lot to this site, artwork encoding, writing (readable legible intelligible) articles, stacks and stacks of music, movies and programs to up load.....plenty to offer! " so I said "bring it on"

Hope you dont mind me being a bit picky or moany here but quoting yourself again " I could add a lot to this site, artwork encoding, writing (readable legible intelligible) articles" and then use the terms "you and decided to go on the offensive" and then " What I get is people like you who get defensive and jump to conclusions!"
Well where am I then? stuck in the middle of the offence and defence?
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  [Next]
Page 3 of 6   [ 90 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4