Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.198.54.140.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

New REDs :) (closed)

poll Poll:
- ( votes)
Please login or register to view poll results or to make a vote.
Vote right now     Vote right now    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 3 of 4   [ 46 posts ]
AuthorMessage
admin avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:46
Author:
admin
As today is ET Birthday so all 3 now will be red and moders.
8)
No avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 18:14
Author: Blocked
Not going to name anyone or call anyone out, but there are some reds, who I see not active in any way shape of form. They may login just to appear to have been online, but I see them doing nothing. Not in chat, not in comments, absolutely NO deletions or confirmations, just check events. When you go back fifty plus pages in events, and see NO activity from certain reds, I think it's time they step down and hand it over to someone who does actually do something for ET. ET administration should be dedicated to ET. I fully understand many have to work as we all have bills to pay, and we all have our own families and lives, etc. Yet, doing absolutely nothing, EVEN ONCE A WEEK, is crazy. Vacation is one thing, but nothing at all, for over fifty plus pages in events, and no sign of life from some, that is a good reason to step down and pass the torch to someone who CAN and is willing to make ET the place to be. We have alot of potential talent here on ET that is "hungry" for the opportunity. If we continue to keep in place some who cannot or are unable to do for ET what ET requires, then those whom could be doing great things for ET, are going to "jump ship" to another place. Sad but true. Lets get organized, and EVERYONE take part in cleaning up ET, keeping it fresh and exciting. This is pertinent to our existance. Wikipedia definitions:

The moderators (short singular form: "mod") are users (or employees) of the forum which are granted access to the posts and threads of all members for the purpose of moderating discussion (similar to arbitration) and also keeping the forum clean (neutralising spam and spambots etc). Because they have access to all posts and threads in their area of responsibility, it is common for a friend of the site owner to be promoted to moderator for such a task. Moderators also answer users' concerns about the forum, general questions, as well as respond to specific complaints. Moderators themselves may have ranks: some may be given mod privilege over only a particular topic or section, while others (called 'global' or 'super') may be allowed access anywhere. Common privileges of moderators include: deleting, merging, moving, and splitting of posts and threads; locking, renaming, stickying of threads; banning, unbanning, warning the members; or adding, editing, removing the polls of threads.

Administrator

The administrators (short form: "admin") manage the technical details required for running the site. As such, they may promote (and demote) members to moderators, manage the rules, create sections and sub-sections, as well as perform any database operations (database backup etc). Administrators often also act as moderators. Administrators may also make forum-wide announcements, or change the appearance (known as the skin) of a forum.

^^^ If such actions that define the positions are not being maintained or handled, then why have such position of power? Just makes sense to me :wink:
SouLesS avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 06:37
Peeps just need not take shyt personal...If the day ever comes when i get my red stripped i aint gunna cry and bytch and moan and make 30 diff accts and post about me hating et every day and its members..LOL

the site comes be4 individuals..wont be to much longer and et will function worse the the US government...LOL nothing gets done when 10 people all say, someone else will do it...guess what reds....its all our jobs! some do more then others but in the end its all of us doing what we can with the time we have to spend here :)

the day when i come here once a week/month is the day i no longer expect to be a red or anything above a reg member...i know it sucks loosing "power" but if your not using it to begin with then it shouldn't be a great loss either.

OBS is doing a great job of coaching me and helping me through all the need to know stuff and i learn stuff every day here...I myself do what i can do every day here...like OBS also said some of us have families and this and that...and evening time for myself is bout the only time i personally have free to do my thing with ET...

the day someone wants my red cuz in their eyes im not an et fanatic or whatever who lives here 22 hours a day like a zombie slave can have it :)
No avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 14:05
Quote:
Not going to name anyone or call anyone out
well if dont wanna do that why not just pm then asking why ect they arent here on ET and ask them if the dont want red anymore . there might be a reason who knows but thats just me if some dont think im in chat.and yes im afk in chat while im at work i never shut down my pc or leave ET since i love ET forum ect and the comment thing only comment if download if or watch it imo but maby its me i only comment on stuff i download maby i get some heat from this now to bad.We owe all red to say if we are not satisfied with what they do.take chat now only me and badass there its early in the morning and probaly alot is aleeping .After all, we live in different time zone.what I've written here should not be taken personally or anything but could be something about why someone is not here so much but I totally agree with you obscene.long live ET the best place to be.love ET and always will. all red, members have help to make ET to what it is today with out all here we would not be here
No avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 14:29
Yeah, as long as people are active when they can be, that's understandable. Yet some are red and do absolutely nothing... I never see them in events, or anywhere on ET. That is kind of a let down to ET doesn't everyone agree? There are plenty of AA's who would be willing to replace the inactive reds if they do not have the time for ET even once a week (which in my opinion is a waste) :P Those who do what they can is great but some do nothing.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 03:18
Quote:
Yeah, as long as people are active when they can be, that's understandable. Yet some are red and do absolutely nothing... I never see them in events, or anywhere on ET
totaly agree on this one ET FTW
weesteffi avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 20:07
Author: Site FriendTrue Love
what happened to voteing for netone / he was a perfect candidate i slso think candymanks would be a good red helpful friendly in chat and always busy deleting dead torrents and fakes a good all rounder i suggested this before but some felt he wasnt ready and since then some reds have been made after he joined so netone and candy for me :)x
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 08:56
Author:
SaM
voting system is over..no more voting wee..
Painless avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:14
Author: Xbox
Hey all, don't forget people do have lives, to :)
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46
Author: Admin
Guys you keep commenting on old posts..lol come on get busy and do something!! ;)
ghostman avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 23:20
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
first time on forums, didnt know we had them. srry im a lil behing here, i work 12 hrs a day 7 days a week and all i focus on is uploading new torrents and helping people in chat, and i would say i want to Earn my red name not someone voting for me just cause he or she is my friend
iamezaz avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 17:31
I want to vote for uncle alf and auntie because this user has been consistent in helping out others and replying to others queries and simultaneously debating over ezch user who has sarcastic pov and also one of his main charestics is that the user is frequently available in ET.So,we should all go for this user.(sorry i m calling him user because i dont know uncle is a man or aunty is a women LOL).
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 17:47
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
iamezaz wrote:
I want to vote for uncle alf and auntie because this user has been consistent in helping out others and replying to others queries and simultaneously debating over ezch user who has sarcastic pov and also one of his main charestics is that the user is frequently available in ET.So,we should all go for this user.(sorry i m calling him user because i dont know uncle is a man or aunty is a women LOL).

lol even we don't know whether he or she is what :) =))
but voting is closed now :)
it's an old post dude :)
but i also want to vote for uncle or aunty

sam
º(extratorrent 2010)©º
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 18:25
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
iamezaz wrote:

Although the post is old I greatly appreciate your vote of confidence(Oh damn sounding like some greasy politician!),well for being a red those who need to know know about this(damn now sounding like James bond!)and if this was divulged I would need to kill you.

As for who I am,well nobody really knows,so here we go.

I am me and you,I am he and she,I am them and us,I am the sun,the wind the rain and the snow!i am a free spirit who lives by the rules I make!

I am an opposer of those who oppress,a voice for the voiceless,a righter of wrongs,an advocate of freedom,a defender of the defenceless, I am the one who stands on the front line defending our rights and liberties,I am the one who takes the blows from batons and spray from CS gas to ensure your liberties are defended!I am a liberator,a freedom fighter,a rebel with a thousand causes!

I am uncle_ALF_and_auntie_social!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 18:39
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
BlueLady wrote:

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition...Amen

Sorry BlueLady,but guns are bad,well only when in the hands of evil people,which includes all of the worlds governments!

And I am your Lord! Haha! no seriously couldn't praise something that is ancient fable that does not exist!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 3 of 4   [ 46 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1