Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.163.149.225.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

P2P Major problems!!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
super9000 avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 18:31
Author:
Every torrent i download form this lovely site i get an infringing email from Comcast!! Now i have no idea how to mask/hide my downloads because they can pretty much track everything you download now. Some people suggest i should learn to use a packet sniffer !!= illegal or pirate someones else connection thru WiFi = real scumbag!! i rather not do any of those things. I was wondering how are you all faring in downloading your music/movies/programs/etc... I've seen Tor, Bitguad, all the others even buying your on vpn. But that stuff is still tractable rite? I rather not buy a grand worth of movies and games when i see so many hot movies hear just itching to be downloaded :>. Are their any real safe options ? Or should i just uninstall and wait until next year for a better solution.

PS> Love the website good job on all the work admins and moderators here also and the really nice visitors . (peace)
No avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 18:45
Author: Blocked
well first install ip filter dat.nr 2 maby even user peerblock yes i know its only gonna block knows bad ip.then there is a VPN the free one are shit they dc lover you speed ect.vpn well there are lot of paying one that work.im using working cheap VPN easy cheap still here never got any mail post or anything.yes at the end of the day they can track you.i know ppl say no they can.but i belive no matter what they can.so its down to making it harder for them.try VPN

SaM avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 19:20
Author:
SaM
you have to understand one thing first of all
no matter where u download a torrent from in p2p..ET or any other site,if u dont do it right u will get a letter,the torrent is public and same torrent with same trackers can be found in any public site,so dont point the issue at ET
super9000 avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 22:59
Author:

SaM wrote:
you have to understand one thing first of all
no matter where u download a torrent from in p2p..ET or any other site,if u dont do it right u will get a letter,the torrent is public and same torrent with same trackers can be found in any public site,so dont point the issue at ET

I wasn't blaming the website . I love the website it just sucks how everyone is being monitored now. What's next !!! How would you feel if you went to your favorite restaurant and got up to use the restroom and see on the door (Waring no lude, sexual, or drug overdosing in this restroom) . And as you open the door to do a #2 you hear an employee in the far backroom scream hahah his doing a number 2!!!
No avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 23:10
Author: Blocked
For those that use Comcast you should ditch them as in isp if you intend on using internet for P2P. Otherwise I am sayin this in a nice way, You will be fucked if you continue to use them!
super9000 avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 23:24
Author:

Pirate81176 wrote:
For those that use Comcast you should ditch them as in isp if you intend on using internet for P2P. Otherwise I am saying this in a nice way, You will be fucked if you continue to use them!

trust me i would leave if they weren't the better offer. At&t still behind in my neighborhood. Comcast giving me 105/10up $149.95 AT&T still at 3mbps lol epic fail.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3