Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: All.Nighter.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bokeh.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.211.238.44.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Can't stay logged in to Extratorrent

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
zP0ls0n avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 16:27
Author:
Hey Guys,

My problem isn't really a big deal. It's just really annoying, and I figure that if i'm having an issue with it, someone else might be as well. But I couldn't find an existing topic in the forum about it.

When I log in to Extratorrent, I always check the box at the login screen for "automatically log me in each time I visit". But it never seems to work. I have to manually log in each time. Even if I just left the site 30 seconds prior, it still doesn't keep me logged in. Maybe it's an issue on my end, I don't know. That's why i'm posting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, as a side note. . . This only happens with Extratorrent. I do not have the same issue with any other site that I choose to stay logged in to. They all stay logged in, no matter how long it is before I go back to them. Thanks again for any info that may help
Kuntu avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 16:32
Author:
ET doesnt store/use cookies i guess that is y the "keep me logged" doesnt work...
but yeah if your ip is changin ET will ask you to log in again..otherwise it works fine once you log in with a constant ip.
zP0ls0n avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 16:55
Author:
My IP shouldn't be changing o.0

But thank you for the info
Casper34 avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 22:32
Author:
ya i posted about it when i joined. i was told its was for safety reasons. it does get annoying when you click your bookmark, click login, then you have to click community, click active topics or whatever you check.... so many clicks!!! so much server strain!!!! when you click login, it should take you to the page your on.
DEMONLORD avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 22:49
Author:
same issue, i which they did use cookies
musicbuoy avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 04:40
Author: ET junkie
When I first open ET I don't appear to be logged on but as soon as I start browsing my status changes to Logged In so try moving round the site and see if this happens to you.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 06:33
Author: Blocked
nothing to worry about its safty so after i cant remember how long you get logged out so thats good thing
zP0ls0n avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 16:12
Author:

musicbuoy wrote:
When I first open ET I don't appear to be logged on but as soon as I start browsing my status changes to Logged In so try moving round the site and see if this happens to you.

Thank you for the tip. I never actually noticed that before. I always just saw that I wasnt logged in right when I first loaded ET. But after reading what you posted, I kept my eyes open and you are right. So thank you.

taker wrote:
nothing to worry about its safty so after i cant remember how long you get logged out so thats good thing

True enough taker. Safety is important.
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 14:35
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
zP0ls0n wrote:

musicbuoy wrote:

Thank you for the tip. I never actually noticed that before. I always just saw that I wasnt logged in right when I first loaded ET. But after reading what you posted, I kept my eyes open and you are right. So thank you.

taker wrote:

True enough taker. Safety is important.

I can't believe several years later this is still a fucking problem..
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 15:11
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:

I can't believe several years later this is still a fucking problem..

Lol Welcome to ET!! pmsl.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1