H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.147.212.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

-Furk.net proxy

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
bone111 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 03:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
does anyone know what -Furk.net proxy is because it seems to be the 1st to leech off just about everything i upload and takes up most of the seeding and the % does not change on it ???
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 03:41
Author: SuperAdmin
it's supposed to be a bittorrent proxy to hides downloaders ip

it's supposed to be made by the same people that write common p2p trackers and the ip are always from Netherlands
it think they made there site like a bot it grabs meta from trusted source and eats all our bandwidth
bone111 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 13:48
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
thanks for the reply it does suck the life out of the seeds then hit n run when finnished :/
No avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 15:16
Author: Blocked
Furk: Direct Download Bit Torrent Proxy On Steroids

Furk is not your regular torrent site. Not only does it function as a meta-search engine, but you can also download ‘torrents’ via Furk’s servers using HTTP. And it doesn’t stop there. Furk holds these downloads in a searchable database that anyone can use, turning the site into a kind of mashup between BitTorrent and Rapidshare.

FurkIn the regular BitTorrent downloading scenario we would go to a torrent site such as The Pirate Bay or Mininova, select a torrent and download it. Once that torrent starts running in our client, connections are made to other people using the same technique and the content is downloaded and shared with and via those ‘peers’.

This type of file-sharing is very effective – indeed, it’s what BitTorrent is all about. However, there are those who would prefer to stop or hinder such P2P traffic – certain ISPs take measures to identify BitTorrent protocol traffic and slow it down with a process known as ‘throttling’.

While Furk.net can simply be used as a torrent meta-search engine to trawl other sites for .torrent files, to combat throttling (and privacy concerns) Furk bills part of its service as a ‘BitTorrent Proxy’. This means that instead of searching for a torrent file and downloading in the usual manner via the BitTorrent protocol, instead Furk itself joins the swarm in question and downloads the material directly to their own servers.

Once completed, users can simply download that material directly from Furk’s super-fast network using the HTTP protocol in their regular web browser. Identical to standard web traffic, HTTP generally isn’t throttled by ISPs, allowing the user to download more quickly than with throttled BitTorrent. In the less likely event that an ISP tries to slow down HTTP, downloads can be made from Furk using HTTPs.

“By default all links are HTTPs,” Furk admin told TorrentFreak. “It helps to avoid content filtering systems and increase the level of anonymity. Also for every link the user can choose an alternative link with a non-standard port.” This element of the service is only available to premium users at a few euros per month but free users can still have fun with Furk.

It’s also possible to upload your own files and videos to the service, but Furk has another much more interesting trick up its sleeve – and it’s available to non-premium users. Instead of just keeping the content on their servers for material requested by you, Furk keeps the content requested by everyone. This means that Furk has a growing database of material culled from torrent sites, but offered via direct and immediate HTTP download. A search for ‘aXXo’ shows hundreds of releases, mostly available for direct download. Think of it like Rapidshare, but with a BitTorrent backend.

“Speed for premium users is unlimited. All of the servers are on a 1Gps network and we have plenty of unused bandwidth,” Furk admin told TorrentFreak. “Free downloads are currently limited only by restricting the number of download sessions, so download managers can be used only with premium accounts.”

However, even with no premium account, some impressive speeds can be achieved. We managed decent transfers from The Netherlands, Russia and the US, before finally maxing out a 20mbit Hungarian connection. It remains to be seen if these speeds can be maintained once the masses start hitting the service – probably not, since there needs to be something to draw users to the premium service, but time will tell.
Trugger avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 02:58
Author:
bone111 makes a good point. Although we can't control who hit and runs. Their service does exactly that, at our expense. The life and health of as torrent depends on seeds. In a way they're privatizing our work. Not cool. Please feel free to correct me if that's not the case.
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 15:51
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
I just boot them off the server
vAin4us avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 16:11
Author:
I usually ban the peers if I see them. They consume 1/2 of my bandwidth...
hunksmarty avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 14:12
Author: men
Pirate81176 wrote:
Furk: Direct Download Bit Torrent Proxy On Steroids

Furk is not your regular torrent site. Not only does it function as a meta-search engine, but you can also download ‘torrents’ via Furk’s servers using HTTP. And it doesn’t stop there. Furk holds these downloads in a searchable database that anyone can use, turning the site into a kind of mashup between BitTorrent and Rapidshare.

FurkIn the regular BitTorrent downloading scenario we would go to a torrent site such as The Pirate Bay or Mininova, select a torrent and download it. Once that torrent starts running in our client, connections are made to other people using the same technique and the content is downloaded and shared with and via those ‘peers’.

This type of file-sharing is very effective – indeed, it’s what BitTorrent is all about. However, there are those who would prefer to stop or hinder such P2P traffic – certain ISPs take measures to identify BitTorrent protocol traffic and slow it down with a process known as ‘throttling’.

While Furk.net can simply be used as a torrent meta-search engine to trawl other sites for .torrent files, to combat throttling (and privacy concerns) Furk bills part of its service as a ‘BitTorrent Proxy’. This means that instead of searching for a torrent file and downloading in the usual manner via the BitTorrent protocol, instead Furk itself joins the swarm in question and downloads the material directly to their own servers.

Once completed, users can simply download that material directly from Furk’s super-fast network using the HTTP protocol in their regular web browser. Identical to standard web traffic, HTTP generally isn’t throttled by ISPs, allowing the user to download more quickly than with throttled BitTorrent. In the less likely event that an ISP tries to slow down HTTP, downloads can be made from Furk using HTTPs.

“By default all links are HTTPs,” Furk admin told TorrentFreak. “It helps to avoid content filtering systems and increase the level of anonymity. Also for every link the user can choose an alternative link with a non-standard port.” This element of the service is only available to premium users at a few euros per month but free users can still have fun with Furk.

It’s also possible to upload your own files and videos to the service, but Furk has another much more interesting trick up its sleeve – and it’s available to non-premium users. Instead of just keeping the content on their servers for material requested by you, Furk keeps the content requested by everyone. This means that Furk has a growing database of material culled from torrent sites, but offered via direct and immediate HTTP download. A search for ‘aXXo’ shows hundreds of releases, mostly available for direct download. Think of it like Rapidshare, but with a BitTorrent backend.

“Speed for premium users is unlimited. All of the servers are on a 1Gps network and we have plenty of unused bandwidth,” Furk admin told TorrentFreak. “Free downloads are currently limited only by restricting the number of download sessions, so download managers can be used only with premium accounts.”

However, even with no premium account, some impressive speeds can be achieved. We managed decent transfers from The Netherlands, Russia and the US, before finally maxing out a 20mbit Hungarian connection. It remains to be seen if these speeds can be maintained once the masses start hitting the service – probably not, since there needs to be something to draw users to the premium service, but time will tell.

thanks for the info m8
IndhuSharmaKS avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 18:18
Author: Site FriendSuperman
bone111 wrote:
it does suck the life out of the seeds then hit n run when finnished :/

take a clean look @ the image

i agree that this one's hits and run & even consumes more than 1/2 the bandwidth too. but most times i've observed during downloading this one's gives me the most speed..what to say abt this??

even when i'm uploading it begins only after any peer gets connected.

I really don't know it's true or not;
if you talk abt the image atlest it'll seed till it's download complete with good speed. So one who is free give this one a try and reply after trying this

1) seed a torrent till it's share-ratio is 1:1
2) if you see this{ furk.net proxy }; then limit the upload speed to 2-3kbps so that let it gets the lowest speed and it's completion becomes late.
3) if it really seeds; then you can atleast thank him for seeding your torrent with higher speeds than what you have got.
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 15:29
Author: SuperAdmin
IndhuSharmaKS wrote:
bone111 wrote:

i agree that this one's hits and run & even consumes more than 1/2 the bandwidth too. but most times i've observed during downloading this one's gives me the most speed..what to say abt this??

if you talk abt the image atlest it'll seed till it's download complete with good speed. So one who is free give this one a try and reply after trying this

2) if you see this{ furk.net proxy }; then limit the upload speed to 2-3kbps so that let it gets the lowest speed and it's completion becomes late.
3) if it really seeds; then you can atleast thank him for seeding your torrent with higher speeds than what you have got.

no ones saying it doesn't seed back we are saying it suck up everyone download speeds and data
IndhuSharmaKS avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 15:35
Author: Site FriendSuperman
oziman wrote:
IndhuSharmaKS wrote:
bone111 wrote:

no ones saying it doesn't seed back we are saying it suck up everyone download speeds and data

ok
No avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 07:06
Author:
It seeds and downloads on a 1gbps bandwidth pipe, so its basically the fastest and the most useful connection around. Why it connects and takes up the most bandwidth from peers is because its the fastest. Now they have google fiber, Cox, and some others available, but still for the most part, its the most useful for the swarm and since the fastest, the client favors it due to its speed. Thats why it shows it connects first basically because its the most useful.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2