H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Criminal.Minds.Beyond.Borders.S02E04.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Chicago.Fire.S05E17.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.145.208.160.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

ET lover

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
shoguncrosse avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 06:06
Author:
Really I just wanted to say hey to all and to give thanks to all who make ET the prestigious site it is today. AND I have a simple question which I couldn't locate an answer to so figured I would ask here in chit chat. How does one obtain those little icons above their names, such as et lover, et junkie, site friend, etc.?
No avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 06:08
Author: Blocked
well icon are mainly for fun.but to gain them its about earning them meaning like being helpfull nice ect in chat forum + help find dead fake virus ect.
shoguncrosse avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 06:24
Author:
Nice. That's actually a great thing then considering all the fakes and hacks that are out there lol. That's one reason I love ET so much; The amount of fakes, hacks, and virus ups are minimal compared to many other torrent sites. I've been wondering how i could help and participate more on ET. It just didn't feel right to just simply leech on all the ups and just leaving a comment or two (although comments are helpful and giving thanks is great, but comments on quality, ratings, broken links, screens, whether software works etc. is much much more helpful) That being said, I shall be posting much much more on ET to become more than just some ungrateful leecher lol. Thanks for responding so quickly, i appreciate that.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 00:23
Very quickly before bipin369 has a chance to chime in and point out that this subject should be moved and combined with the previous post The Quest For Status let me say.....this post should be deleted and moved to The Quest For Status. I would also like to express my disappointment over what appears to be yet another misguided member who has fallen prey to the perception that ET is about icons and status. Before long he'll be posting threads about reputation points, how quickly he can be Trusted Uploader and wanting to join Hunksmarty's review club to become one of ET Top members and eventually moderator on site....

Just a point of interest though several people are in line before you, and most likely you'll have to play dirty learn all you can about snitching, master the art of faking screen captures and develop a relationship with the right staff, leave plenty of excellent ass kissing reviews and comments and create as many dupe accts as needed to review your own wallpapers and freewarez.....congrats! Be strong stay focused you can do it!
samps avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 03:17
Author: men
S2pid wrote:
Very quickly before bipin369 has a chance to chime in and point out that this subject should be moved and combined with the previous post The Quest For Status let me say.....this post should be deleted and moved to The Quest For Status. I would also like to express my disappointment over what appears to be yet another misguided member who has fallen prey to the perception that ET is about icons and status. Before long he'll be posting threads about reputation points, how quickly he can be Trusted Uploader and wanting to join Hunksmarty's review club to become one of ET Top members and eventually moderator on site....

Just a point of interest though several people are in line before you, and most likely you'll have to play dirty learn all you can about snitching, master the art of faking screen captures and develop a relationship with the right staff, leave plenty of excellent ass kissing reviews and comments and create as many dupe accts as needed to review your own wallpapers and freewarez.....congrats! Be strong stay focused you can do it!

cry baby cry ;)
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 04:06
Talk about cry babies, like the way you cried and through a tantrum when you finally turned a warning into a full blown block because some staff took your icon roflmao because you couldnt keep from posting pictures of your fake imaginary penis in chat or was it for being warned for posting pictures of the animal sex you seem to enjoy so much?

Most people here catch a warning they eat it take it like a man and wait for it to pass. Not you though and anyone who has a doubt about what kind of baby this one is just has to read his event log to see for themselves. This one got no business pointing finger at no one for being a baby. When you move out of your mom and dads mud hut, get a job and live on your own money then you can talk son until then STFU cry baby ass kissing review club member cheater snitch!
samps avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 04:15
Author: men
S2pid wrote:
Talk about cry babies, like the way you cried and through a tantrum when you finally turned a warning into a full blown block because some staff took your icon roflmao because you couldnt keep from posting pictures of your fake imaginary penis in chat or was it for being warned for posting pictures of the animal sex you seem to enjoy so much?

Most people here catch a warning they eat it take it like a man and wait for it to pass. Not you though and anyone who has a doubt about what kind of baby this one is just has to read his event log to see for themselves. This one got no business pointing finger at no one for being a baby. When you move out of your mom and dads mud hut, get a job and live on your own money then you can talk son until then STFU cry baby ass kissing review club member cheater snitch!

ROFL cry baby yo cry ;)
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 08:24
Author:
There are a lot of ET rumors, but most of them or all of them are false, so I do not believe what you guys talks here, dvd to mkv file

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6