H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.205.172.57.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Hi do not know if this is the correct board.

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 17:30
Author: ET junkie
Website blocking: back with a vengeance
Film lobby pushes for blocks
but most films not sold online
Film and music companies are again demanding Pirate Bay and other websites are blocked and censored over copyright claims without taking them to court. Discussions with minister Ed Vaizey and ISPs continue: but he has no evidence at all showing if this is a good or bad idea, as the government admitted to ORG this month.

Meanwhile, we know that the same film companies pushing for website blocks are being painfully slow to open the market themselves.

There is a huge lack of films to rent or purchase online, ORG has shown in our latest research into the digital film market - especially for British films. For example, excluding iTunes, only 27% of the BAFTA award winners are available online, and only 29% for the best British films. The price of downloads is still higher than the price of DVDs.

Help us oppose web copyright censorship: volunteer today!

The right to take the mick

Copyright badly needs updating - the law still bans you from putting songs from your CDs onto an iPod. And copyright claims can be used to force campaigners and comedians to censor "parody" websites. ORG Executive Director, Jim Killock, gave evidence to a Parliamentary inquiry last Tuesday to explain that this needs to change.

If you make parodies and have suffered problems with copyright law, or if you want to make parodies of copyrighted work, please get in touch by emailing our campaigner Peter Bradwell.

Opt-out blocking of adult material will endanger children

Some government ministers are arguing for default Internet filtering to block "adult" material, with users forced to "opt-in" to gain full access. ORG Advisory Council member, Andy Phippen, gave evidence at Claire Perry MP's inquiry to explain that default blocks will wrongly persuade parents that their children are safe - and put their children in real danger.

Default blocks would become a convenient way of pushing more "default" censorship onto UK citizens, such as are being proposed under anti-terrorism strategies. ORG, Heather Brooke, Evgeny Morozov and anti-censorship campaign groups wrote to William Hague to say that his fine words about Internet freedom at his international conference this week are being disregarded by many other government ministers.

We need you to Volunteer for ORG

There have never been so many bad ideas being pushed by people who think they can solve social problems with censorship. We need your help - as members and volunteers. We need to show the strength of public opinion opposing regressive controls on who can view what websites. Please volunteer today.

Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

ORG out
and about
Volunteers meeting, London
Come and meet the ORG team and talk about our censorship campaign on Monday 21st Nov.

Brussels Hackathon Jim Killock will be helping judge the best net neutrality and anti-censorship hack projects on Thursday

Oxford Internet Institute: Anonmyisation and Privacy – ORG will be speaking at their Westminster event on 7 December

Westminster Forum, Next steps for protecting children online: Andy Phippen will be speaking on 26 January

Other news

Thank you Bytemark!
Hosting company Bytemark is giving ORG £3,000 worth of annual hosting! We'd like to thank them for their generosity.

Public data should be public
ORG helped co-ordinate an overwhelming public response to an official consultation, demanding the release of core government reference data, like maps and weather information. We believe the public needs this information to make sense of and innovate with other government data.

Data Protection and online ad profiling
ORG has been to meetings with EU officials to complain about UK's poor privacy record, and now wants to investigate our data rights with ad profiling companies. Email us if you want to help.

Follow us on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
Contents CC-BY-SA Open Rights Group 2011
Our mailing address is:
11 Marshalsea Road, Borough, London SE1 1EN Join us! We need your help to fight for your rights and to keep the web open and free.

this should make an intresting read for UK readers please sign up to this group and sign the petition.

I am aelfred by the way some may know me from the pirate bay the majority will not I have a low up speed so I will not make a lot of torrents. But when I do no malware no fakes. So kind of a hi guys . Ich Nalle Feylome fytness tyrme (and not one foots length shall I flee). English Pirate.
Legend avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 17:39
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
ridiculous

wait for some one to reply u

i cant read this whole shit . i lost my patience after reading 2 lines... and its late night here am going off
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 03:38
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
i agree with Legend is ridiculous to post this here, it is far to long and there is a proper place for such things and a person that does them....
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 03:59
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
WHATS WITH THE TWO PAGE EDITORIAL FFS? ALL THAT WASTED SPACE, I COULD HAVE RANTED AND RAVED FOR 2 HRS IN ALL THAT SPACE!!TSK.. TSK.. TSK
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 07:09
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Almost as long as one a staff members recent threads and no i`m not gonna mention taker`s name. aelfred,it`s not a board,it`s a forum
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:59
and if you know it isnt the right fukkking place to post your gibberish wtf are you posting it here Alfredo
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 14:35
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
you are in fact correct that this is the WRONG board to post on why not try posting on this board - ET Special Message Board
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 16:07
YOUR A FUKKKING SMART ASS ARENT YA BIG_A
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 00:39
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Cat_Minister wrote:
YOUR A FUKKKING SMART ASS ARENT YA BIG_A

WTF?? and you have only just noticed that??

FFS, you seriously need to spend less time downloading action figure wallpapers!

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6