H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 50.16.97.96.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Setting uTorrent for Maximum download/ upload speed

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Trugger avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 07:18
Author:
These settings can be applied with nearly any client. However for the purpose of this post I'll talk specifically about uTorrent (any version), since that's what about 75% of us use any way.

Also, this is not a workaround for a poor seed/peer ratio. Low seeds, high leech = slow speeds, no matter what. So please, help the uploader and other downloaders and seed, seed, seed till you bleed.

Open uTorrent>options>preferences>connection. Check the following boxes,,
Enable UPnP port mapping, Enable NAT-PMP port mapping, Add Windows Firewall exception.
Next:
>preferences>Bandwidth: Number of connections: Global Max number of connections 500,
Max number of connected peers per torrent 500, number of upload slots per torrent 20, check box "Use additional upload slots if upload speed <90%" ..Apply...**** I don't recommend applying any "rate limits" (advanced users only).
Next:
>preferences>BitTorrent: Check these boxes: Enable DHT Network, Enable DHT for new torrents, Enable local peer discovery, Enable UDP Tracker support, Ask tracker for scrape information, Enable peer exchange.

Protocol Encryption: Some isp's go to great lengths to throttle p2p, usually you can set this to enabled + allow incoming legacy connections. However some isp's (such as mine) require you to set this as Forced. But doing so will limit the amount of peers you can connect to.

Hope this helps. Happy Torrenting :)
No avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 13:18
Author: Blocked
yeh and wil get u banned if u use private trackers as many say not to enable dht

second its all about the giveing bak what u take yeh getting it fast is good but id rather give more and get mine slower than that bs its all about swarms and stuff and setting your utorrent that way will make ur client try and eat more than its fair share..

leechers.................pfff

seed on people
Trugger avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 15:37
Author:
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your input. Perhaps you know something I don't. Personally I've never had an issue, anywhere, ever.

I have used these settings for nearly 3 years. I have uploaded and shared over 300 torrents in that time as well. Downloaded and seeded countless more, well before I began sharing my own stuff. These settings were taught to me by persons who have 1000's of shares. None of whom has ever been banned.

If your worried about getting nailed for downloading possibly copyrighted materials, blocking DHT is not the answer. Instead look for a good VPN, especially in this day and age.

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 23:21
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Always have DHT and peer exchange on in torrent client and never any issues with d/loading and seeding from private sites.
apricot90 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 08:16
Author:
thanks
No avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 05:48
Author:
I've got used these kind 350-029 pdf
of configurations for pretty much three years. I've got downloaded and shared more than more than two hundred torrents because occasion at the same time. Delivered electronically and seeded many more, prior to We begun discussing my stuff. These kind of configurations ended up trained to me through individuals who have 1000's regarding explains to you. Probably none regarding who features most people have struggled forbidden.

If the focused on obtaining nailed for downloading it perhaps copyrighted resources, obstructing DHT is just not the response. Rather search for a very good VPN, particularly throughout nowadays.
menin avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 05:56
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
most of these settings are by Default by still i'm sure it will help
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 06:18
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Lewiscordo wrote:
of configurations for pretty much three years. I've got downloaded and shared more than more than two hundred torrents because occasion at the same time. Delivered electronically and seeded many more, prior to We begun discussing my stuff. These kind of configurations ended up trained to me through individuals who have 1000's regarding explains to you. Probably none regarding who features most people have struggled forbidden.

If the focused on obtaining nailed for downloading it perhaps copyrighted resources, obstructing DHT is just not the response. Rather search for a very good VPN, particularly throughout nowadays.
not one thing you are saying makes any sense,it sounds like gibberish!!! I have no idea what you are talking about!!!

( If the focused on obtaining nailed for downloading it perhaps copyrighted resources, obstructing DHT is just not the response.) ?????? wtf does this mean? you arenot making any sense,no start or end to your sentence!!

CAN ANYONE UNDERSTAND WTF THIS GUY IS TALKING ABOUT?
menin avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 06:26
lol tommmy soudns a bit like a riddle my guess that it was M4D_M4LLY rewording the comment from above in a diff way who knows tho
menin avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 06:29
Account Created 2014-12-15 05:40:22 comment Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 05:48Author: Lewiscordo New member
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 15:17
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
19tommy59 wrote:
Lewiscordo wrote:

not one thing you are saying makes any sense,it sounds like gibberish!!! I have no idea what you are talking about!!!

( If the focused on obtaining nailed for downloading it perhaps copyrighted resources, obstructing DHT is just not the response.) ?????? wtf does this mean? you arenot making any sense,no start or end to your sentence!!

They mean they are off to the shops to by some swiss cheese!
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 16:10
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
Lewiscordo wrote:

They mean they are off to the shops to by some swiss cheese!
Found this on the net hope it helps clarify,

What is DHT?

DHT network ( Distributed Hash Table ) is used as a backup ( in public Trackers ).
In short, it is a function that makes the program less dependent on trackers,
because it via some 'Nods' talk with other users and exchange information.

If the tracker you're using crashes, the program can find other computers,
which retrieves the exact same file as you and share data with them.

The feature is definitely the way forward for file sharing.
Because it this way becomes harder to stop using bit-torrent,
but there is also a safety issue if you are a member of a private tracker and
not feel like your program sends information to all sorts of other computers.

But all Torrents from Private Trackers is disabled in the torrent.
From Up-loaders side and a Rule they must apply.
But turn off DHT in your client, so you do not use System Resources on the PC.

DHT distributed " tracker " ( hash table )
1. ) Allows non-member users to download member torrents ( members of a Privat Tracker ),
allowing them to do whatever the hell they want and not be held accountable for it.
( They are Ghost Leeching )

2. ) The Client forces it on for you and keeps DHT " seeded ", even when the tracker is up or down.

3. ) It will share your passkey, enabling other people to download torrents masquerading as you.
Sharing your torrents through DHT is not only a way to get you Ratio limited / ban, it's also against the site rules.

What to do.?? = Always Disable DHT !!

Always Disable, all DHT, Local Peer Discovery , Local Peer Exchange and turn off Limit local peer bandwidth also.
Only put a marking in > Ask tracker for scrape information.

Disabling DHT in µTorrent.

• Options > Preferences >Torrent Options > uncheck " Enable DHT " > Apply > OK

You should see " DHT: Disabled " on the bottom of the main µTorrent window.

• Save > restart µTorrent

Alternative option : - OBS, only use this if you know what you're doing.
As of µTorrent you have another option, use that if you'd like to use DHT for public torrents:

• Options > Preferences >Torrent Options > check " Enable DHT " > Apply
( this will enable DHT globally )

• Options > Preferences >Torrent Options > uncheck " Enable DHT for new torrents " > Apply > OK
( this will automatically disable DHT for new torrents ).

This way you don't have to worry about disabling DHT for private torrents,
because that's done by default for all new torrents now.
Enable DHT manually for public torrents, if you please.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6