First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 174.129.148.239.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

help with downloading law

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 15:10
Author:
hi ive been told i need to do something to stop my ip address being seen when i dowload is this true or am i being told porkys, if it is true what do i need thanks
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 16:43
Author:
still waiting for some help pls
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 16:52
Author:
Really depends on how picky your isp is. You can get a seedbox, vpn, use a software like hide my ip...etc.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 17:40
Author:
should i be worried about people seeing my ip or does it not matter thnx
IndhuSharmaKS avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 22:20
Author: Site FriendSuperman
louisp82 wrote:
should i be worried about people seeing my ip or does it not matter thnx

ya sometimes you need to worry abt it ( anyway it all depends on place you stay i.e. if you are staying in developed countries it's better to use vpn etc. like said above...). due to copyrights.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 22:43
Author: Blocked
honest hell yeaaah you should be worryed about ppl can see your IP when you downlaod if lets say MPAA see your IP downloading a movie then they copy the IP sent it to your ISP telling them this user with that IP ect is downloading this that ect. then they sent you a mail bla bla bla dont use your conection to anything thats not allowed or legal then pls stop it ect. ignore that mail or if unlucky MPAA ect will sue your ass of for 10 million.

i can easy say no dont realy worry about ppl see your IP but i wont were always honest here on ET.

you can use VPN or seedbox or the free VPN but remember with anythign free you get what you pay disconectiong ect.slow download speed.also there is hide my ip chance my IP ect.

imo get a good working VPN + a seedbox thats the next best thing you can do.

the best thing you can do it dont downlaod if worry/scared /wonder if they will get ya :D
jimparker224 avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 20:30
Author: ET lover
Has anyone else had legal issues. I have received a packet from my cable provider, that a company "Millennium TGA" has issued them my IP and is trying to get them to provide them with my info for copyright laws. I only became a vip member recently but have been using ET for almost a year. I've called my lawyer and will meet him on 12/12 so he can look it over with me. Just thought I would check on here to see if anyone had ideas. Thank you for any info returned...
No avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 21:37
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Has anyone else had legal issues. I have received a packet from my cable provider, that a company "Millennium TGA" has issued them my IP and is trying to get them to provide them with my info for copyright laws. I only became a vip member recently but have been using ET for almost a year. I've called my lawyer and will meet him on 12/12 so he can look it over with me. Just thought I would check on here to see if anyone had ideas. Thank you for any info returned...
If your ISP dont give out your personal info then they can go suck you know what nothing to do.

but if they do well its all comes down to where in the world you live soem are realy hard some arent so ohh well i bet your layer is gonna say lest see if they get your info until then we do nothing

but again cant say much when i dont know where your from i know india aint like USA or sweden or even denmark norway ect

you got a layer.but if he say let contact them first then imo you should say well ISP havent said yes or no to rls the personal info .until ISP say yes we rls your info then contatch them if want i would still wait jsut to see if its scaring tact they wanna use since its hard at the end of the day if got wireless then maby you can use that ohh i never sett password on it so all can use it ect
jimparker224 avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 01:00
Author: ET lover
Thx for the help Taker... Thats the ingo I'm getting from family. They are trying to obtain my info from the ISP. I was planning to use the unprotected wireless excuse myself, if it came to that. I just hope my cable provider doesnt send them my info.. I am going to take safer precautions and try some of the mentioned methods I've read about blocking the IP... Thx again...

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2