H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.166.89.1.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Good To Be Back :) (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:30
Author: Blocked
Quote:
People forget you didnt take your unblocking easily either, you went around SaM, you went above oziman and around taker straight to admins ball sack and thats who unblocked you until Taker said No fukk that
your forgetting the fact that it toke 2 ppl 2 unbanne him

but why so worryed about this who why ect when you should only be worryed about yourself or why only him why not all the others who where unbanned like lets see bipin hmm lets see legend hmm lets see hmm me ohhh wait i banned meself lol
No avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:39
not worried in the least taker just replying to a thread that was posted in the forum......seems everyone else replied and had their say...are they worried to or is it just cause I aint willing to join the party and break my arm patting him on the back...I remember you werent very happy about blocking him then having him go around you while polishing admins nuts to have admin unblock him. But hey your the one he made look like a moron so if your good with it who am I to argue!
No avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 13:38
well only reason he is unblocked is ppl get chance/s so he got one did i like it not rly you can always ask him what i said in PM about him getting unblocked
Stainz avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 13:52
Fair enough taker your the man....but tell me this how does he get to keep trusted uploader status to...fine unblock him but Trusted Uploader to? He did far worse than hunksmarty who lost everything then oziman said you start with verified uploader....

why different rules for this one sampsfan?
samps avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 14:14
Author: men
Stainz wrote:
Fair enough taker your the man....but tell me this how does he get to keep trusted uploader status to...fine unblock him but Trusted Uploader to? He did far worse than hunksmarty who lost everything then oziman said you start with verified uploader....

1. Why the heck you're the most bothered person in ET ?

2. What's your problem ?

3. Are you having some real life problem, and because of that you're so much frustrated ?

4. Do you have any proof that I'm snitch or any mod has said to you that sampsfan is a snitch ?

I pray to god to give you life this Christmas and please please stop fooling people because you're fooling yourself not else.

Have a good time time with your family, go to a vacation and cool your mind.
greatgambler avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 15:33
welcome back sampsfan and have a pleasent stay here at ET
Stainz avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 15:38
sampsfan I'm betting the last thing you want is to lose your status so this might surprise you but this is about fairness I notice you only object to being called a snitch.....you did far worse than hunksmarty did and he lost all status until ozi said verified uploader only....

same it should be with you. I'd want me to shut up to if I were you personally I don't think you deserve a second chance on this ID...you should be forced to sacrifice all status and start from zero all anyone has to do is look ...events tell all!

when you move out of your parents house, get a job and have your own family and the bills that match then you can talk to me until then STFU you whiney little biatch!

take all his status make him start all over he has not changed at all!
samps avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 16:23
Stainz wrote:
sampsfan I'm betting the last thing you want is to lose your status so this might surprise you but this is about fairness I notice you only object to being called a snitch.....you did far worse than hunksmarty did and he lost all status until ozi said verified uploader only....

same it should be with you. I'd want me to shut up to if I were you personally I don't think you deserve a second chance on this ID...you should be forced to sacrifice all status and start from zero all anyone has to do is look ...events tell all!

when you move out of your parents house, get a job and have your own family and the bills that match then you can talk to me until then STFU you whiney little biatch!

take all his status make him start all over he has not changed at all!

If I don't deserve any status or second chance on this ID then you don't deserve any chance on any of your 4/10 IDs at ET Miscri3nt A.K.A. Minstrel, etc.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 16:31
I'll make you a deal sampsfan you agree to give up the trusted uploader status you clearly dont deserve and I will give up every ID I have on ET all the points and all the status attached to each as well as well....you think you know? 4/10 ????? Miscri3nt Minstrel? moron.
samps avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 05:17
S2pid wrote:
I'll make you a deal sampsfan you agree to give up the trusted uploader status you clearly dont deserve and I will give up every ID I have on ET all the points and all the status attached to each as well as well....you think you know? 4/10 ????? Miscri3nt Minstrel? moron.

kk I am ready to give up my trusted uploader icon if you leave the site or stop spreading the BS and help the members. I don't care about your icons or points I just want you to stop the bullsh1t around the site.

But there's a problem, staff have to verify my 300+ uploads so that I can upload to gain the icon again.

DEAL ?
candymankz avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 05:48
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
Stainz wrote:

The hole lot of this is about you wanting Miscri3nt back and you 2pid to no that all can see right threw ya Cry baby Cry
Maybe you where not held enough as a Kid... you have made a Stain of ET forum give it a rest try treating others with some respect and you will find they may give it back. can just see you at home waiting.gif
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3