ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The Fate of the Furious 2017 HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Cyborg.X.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Amityville.Horror.2005.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Only for One Night.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Instant.Death.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Leftovers.S03E02.HDTV.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Guerrilla.S01E02.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE[ettv]
View Torrent Info: House (1985) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Thoppil Joppan (2016) Bluray 1080p x264 TrueHD 5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Janaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.224.76.106.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Topics that Mysteriously Disappear


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Stainz avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 03:46
Author: Blocked
Just a suggestion.....I realize that for the most part staff are above reproach and can do nothing wrong and to bring attention to one who doesnt demonstrate the honesty maturity and integrity to tie his shoes much less act as a moderator of a torrent site is asking for trouble in the form of warning banning and blocking but maybe just maybe out of respect
when a topic is posted in the forum where its says ANYTHING GOES, and a staff finds the post offensive a simple PM to the author explaining why the topic was deleted would be the courteous thing to do!

I think it would be of great value to have a post previewed for content and then to receive such a pm to make any future posts that much better!

If you are afraid of what new members or visitors will think after seeing such offensive topics maybe lock certain headings and make them unavailable to new members and visitors kind of like Mods Corner!

By the Way New List of REVIEW CLUB CHEATERS (candymankz crew)

DEMONLORD4000 - soon to lose even more review points, lose VIP Status and be blocked
ETComment - Blocked
DDRFan - Soon To Be Blocked
Waqarr - soon to be blocked
jonboy74 - soon to be blocked
ged aka candymankz - soon to be blocked
candymankz- soon to be demoted
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 03:51
Author:
Stainz wrote:
Just a suggestion.....I realize that for the most part staff are above reproach and can do nothing wrong and to bring attention to one who doesnt demonstrate the honesty maturity and integrity to tie his shoes much less act as a moderator of a torrent site is asking for trouble in the form of warning banning and blocking but maybe just maybe out of respect
when a topic is posted in the forum where its says ANYTHING GOES, and a staff finds the post offensive a simple PM to the author explaining why the topic was deleted would be the courteous thing to do!

I think it would be of great value to have a post previewed for content and then to receive such a pm to make any future posts that much better!

If you are afraid of what new members or visitors will think after seeing such offensive topics maybe lock certain headings and make them unavailable to new members and visitors kind of like Mods Corner!

By the Way New List of REVIEW CLUB CHEATERS (candymankz crew)

DEMONLORD4000 - soon to lose even more review points, lose VIP Status and be blocked
ETComment - Blocked
DDRFan - Soon To Be Blocked
Waqarr - soon to be blocked
jonboy74 - soon to be blocked
ged aka candymankz - soon to be blocked
candymankz- soon to be demoted
Aruyire - soon to be blocked


M8 how do u knw that these mems will be demoted/blocked??
N by d way if someone takes a v.i.p by paying money(some get free vip frm et fb contests)he cannot be blocked!!
Stainz avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 04:11
Author: Blocked
Actually you are wrong drslimshaddy or slimshadddyrockstar or whatever fake ID you have. VIP status is no guarantee of membership or continued use of the extratorrent site. Plenty of members, myself included have been paid VIP's and been blocked lost all status and access to the site!

If you don't believe me PM any of the admins and ask if VIP's who break ET rules can not be warned banned or blocked. If that were the case believe me there would be alot more VIP's here. So do not believe for a minute you can be a VIP and do what you please, break rules and whatever and still stay VIP....also don't expect refund either if you are VIP and get blocked, though I did receive a credit I believe hahahaha!

Also I know because of past experience here, I know because i see the writing on the wall, I know because I have a good idea how things work here, I understand the politics now. Believe me I fought against it for a long time and always got banned and blocked. I didn't understand how to work within the parameters, didn't understand the limits and I didn't have as much support. For the most part extratorrent admins are pretty tolerant when it comes to certain abuses but even admins here have their limits and you can usually hear the bullet being loaded in the chamber if you are paying attention.

Bet you thought I was gonna claim to be psychic,,,,,hahaha S2pid's the psychic!
samps avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 04:17
Author: men
i remember 9mm getting blocked andhe was vip.
Stainz avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 04:53
Author: Blocked
Exactly samps and before that cat_minister was VIP as well as staff etc etc....I know of many others anyone is wrong to think they are exempt from rules and can not be blocked....Even DEMONLORD4000 watch and see!

interesting as well now that yet another staff believes he is above the rules of ET and can do whatever he pleases with giving reviews and warnings and bans and ask for blocks to when you say bad things about his review club cheaters he protects his review club pals as well as creating fake ID's to reward them with points and icons....

But this will end as well I seen many many staff come and go from ET in shame because their heads get to big with power leave your reviews and -5's for S2pid ban him unfairly with no reason yet again when he just come off 5 days and give him 5 more....your day will come and all will laugh at you!
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 09:20
Author: Blocked
Quote:
If you don't believe me PM any of the admins and ask if VIP's who break ET rules can not be warned banned or blocked.
VIP can get warning block tep bann even tho they are VIP even IP blocked 2
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 09:45
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET lovermenSunTurtle
ya right no one above et rules
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 09:53
Author: Blocked
Quote:
when a topic is posted in the forum where its says ANYTHING GOES, and a staff finds the post offensive a simple PM to the author explaining why the topic was deleted would be the courteous thing to do!
Well for the love of god rules clearly state what they state its not members who make up the rules then make a forum psot calling it anything goes no nono. admin made the rules years ago. so wont realy find a place where it say anything goes. where your posting atleast. also if any topic arent following the ET rules that all can read that mean ET staff follow rules by taking it down+ they dont have to go into forum explain to you others why ect it got taken down closed ect. rules are verry verry clear
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 13:37
Author:
Stainz wrote:
Actually you are wrong drslimshaddy or slimshadddyrockstar or whatever fake ID you have. VIP status is no guarantee of membership or continued use of the extratorrent site. Plenty of members, myself included have been paid VIP's and been blocked lost all status and access to the site!

If you don't believe me PM any of the admins and ask if VIP's who break ET rules can not be warned banned or blocked. If that were the case believe me there would be alot more VIP's here. So do not believe for a minute you can be a VIP and do what you please, break rules and whatever and still stay VIP....also don't expect refund either if you are VIP and get blocked, though I did receive a credit I believe hahahaha!

Also I know because of past experience here, I know because i see the writing on the wall, I know because I have a good idea how things work here, I understand the politics now. Believe me I fought against it for a long time and always got banned and blocked. I didn't understand how to work within the parameters, didn't understand the limits and I didn't have as much support. For the most part extratorrent admins are pretty tolerant when it comes to certain abuses but even admins here have their limits and you can usually hear the bullet being loaded in the chamber if you are paying attention.

Bet you thought I was gonna claim to be psychic,,,,,hahaha S2pid's the psychic!


sry m8 i thought the peoples who pays for the site can"t be blocked!!!
MY mistake,sry!!
N m8 wat r u telling about my fakeids??prove that i have a single fake id in et then talk crap!!
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 13:39
Author:
Stainz wrote:
Exactly samps and before that cat_minister was VIP as well as staff etc etc....I know of many others anyone is wrong to think they are exempt from rules and can not be blocked....Even DEMONLORD4000 watch and see!

interesting as well now that yet another staff believes he is above the rules of ET and can do whatever he pleases with giving reviews and warnings and bans and ask for blocks to when you say bad things about his review club cheaters he protects his review club pals as well as creating fake ID's to reward them with points and icons....

But this will end as well I seen many many staff come and go from ET in shame because their heads get to big with power leave your reviews and -5's for S2pid ban him unfairly with no reason yet again when he just come off 5 days and give him 5 more....your day will come and all will laugh at you!



hey fearless warrior tell me y u removed Aruyire"s name from ur post???see my 2nd which i have quoted u,it has Aruyire"s name in it...y do u removed it???[/fo
nt]
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 13:43
Author:
haha...WTF!!
Just got a pm from a http://extratorrent.cc/profile/ipswitch/ telling me to remove Aruyire"S name from my post..{see the 2nd post of this topic}

I think this is the reason y Stainz removed the name from the topic!!!

snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 18:09
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
for the last 3 weeks + everything iv posted has been taken down by the same 2 staff and 98.9 of the posts have not been offensive in any manner and no doubt this will do the same soon
Stainz avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 21:54
Author: Blocked
the name was removed, a pm was sent and pts taken were returned after i got reliable info that name didnt belong on list. Which probably explains the pm u got. R u saying u have nothing 2 do with id slimshaddyrockstar?
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 01:42
Author:
Stainz wrote:
the name was removed, a pm was sent and pts taken were returned after i got reliable info that name didnt belong on list. Which probably explains the pm u got. R u saying u have nothing 2 do with id slimshaddyrockstar?


no m8 i have nthing to do with the id slimshaddyrockstar..i dont have any dupe account in et
samps avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 05:58
Author: men
drslimshaddy wrote:
Stainz wrote:
the name was removed, a pm was sent and pts taken were returned after i got reliable info that name didnt belong on list. Which probably explains the pm u got. R u saying u have nothing 2 do with id slimshaddyrockstar?


no m8 i have nthing to do with the id slimshaddyrockstar..i dont have any dupe account in et

Yea i think drslimshaddy ain't have any dupe acc, he is good person :)
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4