ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


do u still think india is next super power (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
AuthorMessage
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 15:30
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
British help indian by teaching us how to live , how to act like human beings , before british rule in indian ppl use to practice sati its means if husband die then wife has to sacrifice her life by killer herself by fire ..but thats to British fo r many bridges and dams which are still standing and which are still use ...actually india is build by British ppl..but what killing india today is corruption leadres are eating ppl money and poor get poorer u can do anything by just spending some money ..crime rate is so high capital of india is also know as capital of "capital of rape"
now u saying indian got freedom now a 75 year old man is fighting for ppl but still he dont succeed its indian where rich has all right poor cant live any more

Man sorry to say, but thats such a retarded comment. The British didnt teach us how to live, they ruled our country and plundered our resources. Which history books did you read. Yes they left infrastructure, but thats 70+ years old. Our values and the culture that we have is different and is different in every country British or not British.

Sati is something particular and arises from a tradition. Whether people continue it or not is irrelevant. If a person wants to take their life for certain reasons I feel they have the choice to decide. Euthanasia is an issue everywhere around the world.

Corruption and governments is once again a creation of the British. It was their corrupt ways which paved the way for the governments to continue to plunder, difference being that in the UK certain revolutions ranging from the 60's to the 80/90's made them what they are today. The people stood up to the fact that the governments were wrong and got things changed. I'm not saying things are perfect today, but as far as social progress and society as a whole is concerned YES, then the economy, the wars, the reforms, etc are other issues which directly affect society as a structure.

Crime is everywhere bipin, even the biggest and best cities around the world have problems with all kinds of crime, south america no comparison, the mafia.. forget it man. India has smaller issues of crime, but bigger issues of terrorism as it is a secular nation, and hosts i think the worlds second or third largest muslim population + the buddhist refugees christians in all flavours from the catholic to the 7th day to the evangelists etc. throw in the jains the dalits the naxals(tribals) a good 600 million hindus and you've got chaos. So petty crime will exist as it does everywhere, even in your so stated USA.

aS i am not against india i love my country but i want ppl to know its not golden bird it use to be ,its not any more indian culture, i mention delhi as crime capital not for crime its for culture boz according to figures most girls are raped by relatives and family members and only 2% by unknow person ..my point is that ppl forgot indian culture and its importance ..ya i know crime is every where but i just made that point to highlight how indian culture is destroying

bro corruption not creating of British ppl its created by caste plus reservation ..in india u will find most civil jobs there u have reservation etc like that most high position are occupied by undeserving ppl who only want money and from my point of view corruption is mainly bocz of " wrong person at wrong job"
take example of leaders most leaders 65% have criminal records some have 65 murder charges now how can he think about poor ppl and help them ...some leaders are uneducated now how can they rule a state
so corruption is not a gift of British

u say British take away all wealth of india ya u right but my question is india is not so reach in natural resources but ur sarees , tourism , high quality materials ,spices etc we are rich in all that kind of stuffs but government is not doing anything do improve it i say we have to come out of ur dream ,,winning a world cup dont going to get a one time meal for a poor ppl and i think a good government is that help poor ppl
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 16:06
Author: Admin
bipin369 wrote:
u say British take away all wealth of india ya u right but my question is india is not so reach in natural resources but ur sarees , tourism , high quality materials ,spices etc we are rich in all that kind of stuff

wrong facts --> http://www.mapsofindia.com/maps/minerals/ pnly thing missing is infrastructure.
bipin369 wrote:
bro corruption not creating of British ppl

I'm not saying only the British are to blame, lets look at the causes of corruption

-- Emergence of political elite who believe in interest-oriented rather than nation-oriented programmes and policies.
-- Artificial scarcity created by the people with bad intentions wrecks the fabric of the economy.
-- Corruption is caused as well as increased because of the change in the value system and ethical qualities of men who administer. The old ideals of morality, service and honesty are regarded as an out of date..
--Tolerance of people towards corruption, complete lack of intense public outcry against corruption and the absence of strong public forum to oppose corruption allow corruption to reign over people.
-- Vast size of population coupled with widespread illiteracy and the poor economic infrastructure lead to endemic corruption in public life.
-- In a highly inflationary economy, low salaries of government officials compel them to resort to the road of corruption. Graduates from IIMs with no experience draw a far handsome salary than what government secretaries draw.
-- Complex laws and procedures alienate common people to ask for any help from government.
-- Election time is a time when corruption is at its peak level. Big industrialist fund politicians to meet high cost of election and ultimately to seek personal favour. Bribery to politicians buys influence, and bribery by politicians buys votes. In order to get elected, politicians bribe poor illiterate people, who are slogging for a meal everyday.
-- There are many issues to face, but looking and admiring the west is ridiculous, saying its better etc. The social structure is different, and its easier for them to govern 70-100 million people.
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 16:45
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
u say British take away all wealth of india ya u right but my question is india is not so reach in natural resources but ur sarees , tourism , high quality materials ,spices etc we are rich in all that kind of stuff

wrong facts --> http://www.mapsofindia.com/maps/minerals/ pnly thing missing is infrastructure.
bipin369 wrote:
bro corruption not creating of British ppl

I'm not saying only the British are to blame, lets look at the causes of corruption

-- Emergence of political elite who believe in interest-oriented rather than nation-oriented programmes and policies.
-- Artificial scarcity created by the people with bad intentions wrecks the fabric of the economy.
-- Corruption is caused as well as increased because of the change in the value system and ethical qualities of men who administer. The old ideals of morality, service and honesty are regarded as an out of date..
--Tolerance of people towards corruption, complete lack of intense public outcry against corruption and the absence of strong public forum to oppose corruption allow corruption to reign over people.
-- Vast size of population coupled with widespread illiteracy and the poor economic infrastructure lead to endemic corruption in public life.
-- In a highly inflationary economy, low salaries of government officials compel them to resort to the road of corruption. Graduates from IIMs with no experience draw a far handsome salary than what government secretaries draw.
-- Complex laws and procedures alienate common people to ask for any help from government.
-- Election time is a time when corruption is at its peak level. Big industrialist fund politicians to meet high cost of election and ultimately to seek personal favour. Bribery to politicians buys influence, and bribery by politicians buys votes. In order to get elected, politicians bribe poor illiterate people, who are slogging for a meal everyday.
-- There are many issues to face, but looking and admiring the west is ridiculous, saying its better etc. The social structure is different, and its easier for them to govern 70-100 million people.

ya india is rich in natural resources but when compare to population i mean if u cant use that resources for its population then we cant say its rich and one u have to fulfill domestic demand then only u can export it then in true sence we can say that country is rich in natural resources but india has natural resources i am aware of that but its is so less as compare to population that india have to import it at higher price from other country ......now u understand what i mean

petrol around 60 or above is imported for domestic demand at high price and even coal also

india can use solar power or wind power to generate electricity but they import coal at high price and use it for generation of electricity
now my question is u can use desert part producing solar energy but we cant do that bocz we dont know how to get best quality product at cheaper rate ..and what mean by total quality management

fact :-Rising energy demand concomitant with economic growth has created a perpetual state of energy crunch in India. India is poor in oil resources and is currently heavily dependent on coal and foreign oil imports for its energy needs.


u are right with the second part related to causes of corruption ..india have to overcome from those drawbacks

hope that anna hazzara win over government and pass lok pal bill which will hepl to reduce 60% corruption
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 17:10
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
taker wrote:
yogi your right wiht the first long post + the latest long post . the prob is ppl forget it but lucky were soem who dont forget


taker ur words says u agree with some one on something or u drunk this time lol
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 17:57
Author: Blocked
not rly but im itching to demote or just ip block you got so manny reason i can find
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 18:13
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
taker wrote:
not rly but im itching to demote or just ip block you got so manny reason i can find

lol
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 19:46
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
hm many think i hate india but reality is that i love my country ,,,no need to ashamed of fact and some member with excitement give me some -points never mind,, ppl hate first bocz they dont have commonsense to understand it first lol

LATEST update :-
India Became Spam Giant source click here
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 00:54
Author: SuperAdmin
bipin369 wrote:
india is also know as capital of "capital of rape"

well here ill have to agree with you
we get so many cry baby's saying that certain uploaders upload Fantasy Rape porn but at the same time we have indian and pakistan members uploading real rape and child pornography why isn't anyone complaining about this?
i am not having a go at Indian i have many Indians friends but what i see some of them doing p2p is disappointing as to how they have no understanding that what they are doing isn't normal

as for the British guiding you how to live sorry i dont agree if you leader doesn't know how to live and guide there country that's there fault if your government feeds on corruption then your all doomed there is nothing you can do about it other then get out of there like many do to build a life

life is about making correct decisions we will always make mistake but if you dont have common scene then you may as well commit suicide
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 01:30
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
oziman wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
india is also know as capital of "capital of rape"

well here ill have to agree with you
we get so many cry baby's saying that certain uploaders upload Fantasy Rape porn but at the same time we have indian and pakistan members uploading real rape and child pornography why isn't anyone complaining about this?
i am not having a go at Indian i have many Indians friends but what i see some of them doing p2p is disappointing as to how they no understanding that what they are doing isn't normal

as for the British guiding you how to live sorry i dont agree if you leader doesn't know how to live and guide there country that's there fault if your government feeds on corruption then your all doomed there is nothing you can do about it other then get out of there like many do to build a life

life is about making correct decisions we will always make mistake but if you dont have common scene then you may as well commit suicide


Agreed with you there right up to your last comment...
i aint got much common sense i never had but suicide is a bit over the top for mentaly chalengend people aint it.. we all have some sort of equalitly in life regardless whether we are fucktards or just plain fuck ups
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 02:12
Author: SuperAdmin
sn0tlob wrote:
oziman wrote:

Agreed with you there right up to your last comment...
i aint got much common sense i never had but suicide is a bit over the top for mentaly chalengend people aint it.. we all have some sort of equalitly in life regardless whether we are fucktards or just plain fuck ups

im not talking about mentally challenged people im talking about people that blame everything on someone else
eg..
a drug addict whos fault is it your brain doesn't function with it?
dont all addicts cry poor me to the stupidity they bought on themselves and beg for compassion?
or
i have a brain but wont study and make something of myself

what i mean by suicide why live if you perfectly capable but wont do anything to live your life
in today's world everything is possible but people that are lazy or addicts have excuses for everything

sorry but waking up just to smoke bongs,crack,injecting drugs,drinking or any other habit isn't living your already dead just haven't realized it
you might as well kill yourself if you can snap out of it
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 04:24
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
oziman wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
india is also know as capital of "capital of rape"

well here ill have to agree with you
we get so many cry baby's saying that certain uploaders upload Fantasy Rape porn but at the same time we have indian and pakistan members uploading real rape and child pornography why isn't anyone complaining about this?
i am not having a go at Indian i have many Indians friends but what i see some of them doing p2p is disappointing as to how they have no understanding that what they are doing isn't normal

as for the British guiding you how to live sorry i dont agree if you leader doesn't know how to live and guide there country that's there fault if your government feeds on corruption then your all doomed there is nothing you can do about it other then get out of there like many do to build a life

life is about making correct decisions we will always make mistake but if you dont have common scene then you may as well commit suicide

ha ozi u got the sentence wrong it say "capital of india is also know as capital of "capital of rape" " i am talking about delhi which is capital of india and its capital of india so its develop region still the authority cant control crime and women are not safe there...now can u expect other region to be safe u cant

ya most 4-5 mb desi porn upload here are shot from hidden camera and if u upload it on website then u are not acting normally ...so that shows we lossing on our culture

ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 05:07
Author: SuperAdmin
bipin369 wrote:

ha ozi u got the sentence wrong it say "capital of india is also know as capital of "capital of rape" " i am talking about delhi which is capital of india and its capital of india so its develop region still the authority cant control crime and women are not safe there...now can u expect other region to be safe u cant

ya most 4-5 mb desi porn upload here are shot from hidden camera and if u upload it on website then u are not acting normally ...so that shows we lossing on our culture

seems we have a communication problem for that i apologize but for the porn comment i made i make no apology because we see it here everyday
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 05:42
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
oziman wrote:
bipin369 wrote:

ha ozi u got the sentence wrong it say "capital of india is also know as capital of "capital of rape" " i am talking about delhi which is capital of india and its capital of india so its develop region still the authority cant control crime and women are not safe there...now can u expect other region to be safe u cant

ya most 4-5 mb desi porn upload here are shot from hidden camera and if u upload it on website then u are not acting normally ...so that shows we lossing on our culture

seems we have a communication problem for that i apologize but for the porn comment i made i make no apology because we see it here everyday

u right about porn comment i also think the same way
SuRi avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 06:06
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
bipin369 wrote:
hm many think i hate india but reality is that i love my country ,,,no need to ashamed of fact and some member with excitement give me some -points never mind,, ppl hate first bocz they dont have commonsense to understand it first lol

LATEST update :-
India Became Spam Giant source click here

excitement ? kid, im not kid like u n im not confused like u :)

ET is an international forums no need to insult any country here, i take 5 points frm u not bcoz u insulting india, i take 5 coz u insulting a whole country with ur childish crap, everybody knws frm whr im, who cares if im frm india, america, australia, bhutan, afganistan ???

some peoples like u think inuslting n talking against to any countries or to any people is critism or thy does coz thy love their country/people etc ....WTF ? C`mon just shutup n growup pussy

u said u knw all ? i read ur comments n after reading ur crap i knw ur just a 16-21 years old kid who just start watching news channels n their craps without knowing real facts, without using own mind posted this crap thread.

i knw ur trying to be a "fifth horse" front of stainz/s2pid etc etc ( stainz knws wht im talking abt lol ;) ), but u knw wht he always talk abt/for ET o-n-lY in forums.



ur a confussed pussy, just a flipflop dickhead who dont knw wht in his mind, wht to talk, how much n whr to talk.
Growup and increase ur knowledge by reading good books n articles, dont blindbelieve in news channels reporting n craps, they all r highclass dickheads with camera n mic, use ur own mind.


OK u said u posted this bcoz u loves ur country, right ?

i guess ur boy which means u definatly loves ur mother n ur sister.
post a thread abt ur mother and ur sister n tell everybody here n whole world abt thm.

I knw u`ll never post thread like this crap abt ur mother/sister coz ur really loves ur mother n sister.


I knw one thing, nobody talks their families ANY matters in front of others except their family members coz they really loves their family, ur country is ur family so dont talk shit abt ur family infront of others.



healthy debates r always welcome everywhere. so just calling me fool/kid/stupid etc growup ur mind, till thn SHUTUP!!!

:)


SuRi avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 06:19
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
ur thread is still active n not deleted yet just bcoz of pshychayogi`s good posts. give thnX to him.


Read thread`s title one more time n think do u really loves ur country ?
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 72 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3