Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.205.60.171.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

My essay on piracy/file sharing , please share openly and comment

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 27 posts ]
AuthorMessage
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 17:57
Author: Admin
EDIT: Comment removed.

silentninja, i read the essay mate. some good points and statements, but honestly you repeat the same thing at least 5(if not more) times in the essay.

--> Releasing the DVD the same day as the cinema release is a bad idea as pirates(those who sell the films for money - from India/China to Europe/USA) would cash in instantly.

--> What about pirating software? How do genuine companies feel about their Office product or AntiVirus being shared..

--> Makers of B-Movies which go straight to DVD? what about them? You dont see TS's or Cam's of these films. They loose a lot when being hit by piracy.

No avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 18:26
Author:

PsYcHaYoGi wrote:

silentninja, i read the essay mate. some good points and statements, but honestly you repeat the same thing at least 5(if not more) times in the essay.

--> Releasing the DVD the same day as the cinema release is a bad idea as pirates(those who sell the films for money - from India/China to Europe/USA) would cash in instantly.

fact is that even gainign the content via online media or otherwise, its still going to be shared weither its from a cinema or a ppv or even dvd rental. how ever the only arguement is always cinemas and lose of control and loss of money when the cam is shared, when they dont report on the pure fact it can and will happen to other content . The main reaosn why cams happy or i shoudl say more specifically the sale of cams, is becuase there isnt any other quality on the net that the consumer can gain legally, so to stop this , you give the consuemr a product which is high quality ready on the day of cinematic release and at a fair price. and they can not brign up the problem of well if they do this idea, then they will lose of the sales of tickets. well that not true, its been proven by a few movies over the past 5 years thats it actually brings sucess, plus the 3D lion king kicked major butt last year and thats nearly 20 years old and people no doubt could get the dvd or bluray cheaper price than the ticket itself.

--> What about pirating software? How do genuine companies feel about their Office product or AntiVirus being shared..

again, its about the facts that even i have bought content after i have pirated it, tested it over the time period and full extent i want to do so for and even helped the sale for others aswell. for example neatvideo and vreveal. both i gained via piracy, and both i bought.

and if we look at vista, it was actually praised that people pirated this thing, becuase others who had paid i think £400 for it, only to gain near no support from MS countless issues, and then to be told MS were forgetting vista even existsed becuase even they knew it was shit.

--> Makers of B-Movies which go straight to DVD? what about them? You dont see TS's or Cam's of these films. They loose a lot when being hit by piracy.

why would somebody create a ts or cam from a product thats already on dvd and not in the cinema?

as stated above and in the essay...which im starting to think you didnt read.

there have been several film released on the net which have been highly successful. and some of them were even released via cinema , both digital strwaming and downloads did well and so did their tickets.

and its still has no proof what so ever that their actual lose from piracy. the only ever "hard " eveidence they ever come up with is durign the riads of the multiple dvd burners or black market. which is actually called theoritical loses and not actual loses.

people and im not just including myself, and again its in the essay, have bought content RETAIL content after and BECUASE of piracy. yet this little fact is ALWAYS missed out on all reports.
and yeah, excuse the children above, they seem to have lost their minds.

No avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 18:27
Author: Blocked
well liek alot of rls grp add in the info is if like the rls suport the makers ect go buy it. i buy every movie i like but i would love to knwo what im getting befor. a car you can test run ect a movie you cant.but omfg why do it have to be so exspensive for god sake a normal famaly cant aford 4-5 tickets popcorn ect.
Quote:
url...........:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037799/
.note..........:if u spread this to the public u know you are a fag, fag
...............:support the creators and pay for the flick! we did!!

...............:mono

.on with rls info.
loool
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 18:29
if dont got soemthing on the topic here then move along of soemthing about the artical move the f along dont post to bitch whine ect thx
SuRi avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 18:37
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
@phychayogi
i posted tht comments temporary n only-n-only for bipin69, i just wanted to give him answer, anyways

apologies
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 18:42
Saying(doubting) i didnt read the article is ridiculous, as i must be the only one who did. Thats why I pointed out the fact that you repeated yourself over and over in the essay. A good essay, but no structure and outline and hence the fact that it was repetitive.

Sorry mate, I dont think you understood what I was trying to say.

The B-Movies go straight to DVD... they dont make money from the cinemas. But yeah whether DvD or net release they both will be hit anyways, so i guess its pointless there

I understand your take on this. Allow a cheaper HD or PPV version on the net the same day as the release at a cheap price to combat piracy, that way they still make money though? How is that solving anything?

So you go to a shop and buy a bottle of wine, get back home pop it open and you dont like its taste
options?? -> Give it back and exchange-NO Throw it away or use it to cook-YES

so i can keep trying software till i find something i like--Naaaaah thats not gonna impress the people you wrote the essay to.

Sorry to tell you, but in todays consumer society, the free spirit is not even considered. At the end of the day, its good for them to have cammers as that might boost DVD sales when it gets released.

Im not saying your essay has bad points, no not at all. Im just looking at it from a businessman's perspective, and its absolutely not convincing. This is the movies im talking about, not music etc.

If i watch a dvdrip of a film, im done im not going to go out and buy a boxset? For what? I've got it on my external is someone 20 years down the line wants to watch it. And like you stated in the article about that BluRay not being a BluRay, and that the encoded versions for certain ups are better than the originals.

I understand what you're trying to convey to the those who matter, but knowing their unknowledgable and pigheaded brains, i dont think they will even understand what you're trying to prove.

YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 18:47
surendra wrote:
@phychayogi
i posted tht comments temporary n only-n-only for bipin69, i just wanted to give him answer, anyways

apologies

accepted (: My apologies for the harsh words as well!
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 19:32
Author:

PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
Saying(doubting) i didnt read the article is ridiculous, as i must be the only one who did. Thats why I pointed out the fact that you repeated yourself over and over in the essay. A good essay, but no structure and outline and hence the fact that it was repetitive.

onl reason i thought you hadnt read the essay or in full was becuase of the questions you wre comign up with which have been asnwered with the essay.

Sorry mate, I dont think you understood what I was trying to say.

The B-Movies go straight to DVD... they dont make money from the cinemas. But yeah whether DvD or net release they both will be hit anyways, so i guess its pointless there

it doesnt matter if itsa b movie or blockbuster, its been stated that they blame piracy becuase they lose control, yet they have no issues what so ever with business like love film, blockbuster etc distribution of the content , completely forgettign that that contentwill no doubt be shared and have its control lost as soon as the user gains the content, just like if it happened offline.

I understand your take on this. Allow a cheaper HD or PPV version on the net the same day as the release at a cheap price to combat piracy, that way they still make money though? How is that solving anything?

its solves the issue of cams being sold on the street and this was and still is the many mission federation against copyright theft wanted help in, FACT of which i could easily call them other choice words, strongly believe release groups are the main reason of piracy, So i explained in the essay that instead of takingling a problem that will never go away, tackle WHY its happening and BEAT the cammers and release groups at their game, IE release high quality content that the consumer will happily pay money for , instead of them paying for a cammed release. take away the reason as to why cams /ts's are done and you wont have people camming to gain money or release groups camming and releasing.

the whole system of distribution and the way the film is delivered to the general public has completely changed over the last 20 years, but instead of dealign with they WHY piracy is here, they instead waste money and blame piracy an go after the release groups, the consumers, just becuase things are changign and its the consumer that is forcing change and they dont like it.

So you go to a shop and buy a bottle of wine, get back home pop it open and you dont like its taste
options?? -> Give it back and exchange-NO Throw it away or use it to cook-YES

how ever you cant do that when films in the cienma are concerned, you also used to have wine samples years ago. and if im goign to pay for a product and it doesnt measure up to what i believe it was sold to eb as, then yeah im going to take it back, complain and get either an exchange of refund. why settle for soemthign your not happy with just becuae you bought it

so i can keep trying software till i find something i like--Naaaaah thats not gonna impress the people you wrote the essay to.

if you hadnt noticed, Im not pandering to those that need to seriously buck their ideas and listen to where the problems are and how to fix it, why shoudl i pander to them. im giving it to thems traight and im being open with all areas.

and just so you know, ive even helped the software companies i have spoken abot ie vreveal and neatvideo, i did an indepth review over the productvreveal of which i even gained a chat with the founder of the product, and ive helped promote the product, all becuase i started to use it via pirating the product, so yeah it works. they may not like it, but times are changing the way of delivery is changing

Sorry to tell you, but in todays consumer society, the free spirit is not even considered. At the end of the day, its good for them to have cammers as that might boost DVD sales when it gets released.

of course its good that cammers are here, hell i even say this in the essay stating that release groups specifically in the p2p commmunity are here to help boast and gain sales and not what constant reports state that were here to destroy the industries. I even mentioned that release groups would even help battle against street selling. this shows clearly that we are here to help, yet point blank fact didnt want anythign to dow tih it, and this is partially why i started to find they just didnt give a shit. but it was very important the courts gained the essay so they could be educated and see the truth.

Im not saying your essay has bad points, no not at all. Im just looking at it from a businessman's perspective, and its absolutely not convincing. This is the movies im talking about, not music etc.

not convincing in what respect?

If i watch a dvdrip of a film, im done im not going to go out and buy a boxset? For what? I've got it on my external is someone 20 years down the line wants to watch it. And like you stated in the article about that BluRay not being a BluRay, and that the encoded versions for certain ups are better than the originals.

my point what that content is being made avaliable by release groups and others, to give that advanced viewing at their pleasure, and ive known family and friends that have done this and then gone to the cinema for that "cinematic feel", and as above ive downloaded cam/ts/dvdrip/dvdd9/bluray of the same film ...obviously over a period of time . just to see what the content is like, the features, extras, anythign change in the scenes. and i have plenty of films and tv shows that ive gone and boght becuase of piracy.

og course you are still going to get those that just take and dont buy, but that happens in everyday life, you wil get people take a newspaper froma cafe... which they didnt pay for. borrow a dvd/music or a recording, which they didnt pay for .

its all about changing the views and seeing the truth and the huge possibilities of what can happen with release groups and the copyright holder.

dont forget there have even been prducers of films that have sent out a message to release groups and asked to releae it becuase of an error, which that release group did.

you have reently had a comedian who was stated in an article on torrentfreak that he understood distribution but not torrents. so this guy got a mssive support.and i even got in touch with him shared the essay, and showed that even i bought his content becuase the price was very low and i downloaded the content via piracy, which also helped with his bandiwdth etc.

I understand what you're trying to convey to the those who matter, but knowing their unknowledgable and pigheaded brains, i dont think they will even understand what you're trying to prove.

and this is why we need to educate them, share out thoughts , give them confidence that were not here t shaft them, they need to change in their own ways and move with the times. even 2 major music labels admitted that they screwed up becuase they didnt listen to the p2p community of what we wanted and they totally missed the boat

bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:31
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
i not opposite to piracy i love it but the fact is that what u say if u distribute copyright material then u will be sue
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 13:19
Author:

bipin369 wrote:
i not opposite to piracy i love it but the fact is that what u say if u distribute copyright material then u will be sue

did you mean

"i am not apposed to piracy (not against), I love it, but that fact is that what you say when you distribute the copyright material then you will be sued."

if you if you mean, becuase you share content online you will have a much higher chance of beign sued for multipe, thousands and even serve jailr time, where as if you shared offline, theres a much higher chance nothign will happen.

then yes, if you look at the amount of cases brought against consumers / dpwloaders, its becuase of the content being shared online.

the only other cases are those that are offline but ONLY ones that sell dvd copies and software offline for a multi million rip off.

if how ever you have downloaded the content have they can not prove you have been involved with distribution, you have a high chance of walking free from court becuase you didnt distribute the content as this is the vital part (distribution) where it actually breaks the law.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 02:55
Author:

PsYcHaYoGi

just thought id let you know. iron sky did well at the box office aroudn the world, and was still showing at the screens whilst it was being sold via dvd and bluray. so yeah it can still happen.

oh and just a little funny bit. the mpaa recently stated piracy was no longer "theft" as they dont currently know how to use words for what it actually is

and then we have the FBI via the megaupload case , which have stated that digital content isnt evidence. which would pretty much make every file sharing and hosting cases invalid.

oh and to everybody that has read and shared the write up, thanks
stanley avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 05:03
do you not realize the date the last comment before yours was even posted...do you realize the person you respond to is blocked.......do you not realize no one cares about your ESSAY or what you think....move on
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 27 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4