View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Land.of.Smile.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Attack.of.the.Killer.Donuts.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Abbey.Grace.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiPDVD V2 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dragon Hunter (2009) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.80.29.228.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Can't see pictures (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:33
Author:
Working for me at the moment. Will post as soon as I notice it doesn't.

Mike
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:37
Author: Admin
mikekemp60 wrote:
Bollocks!

It happens in both Google Chrome and IE9 and it ONLY AFFECTS EXTRATORRENT. No other pages have this issue.

No idea who you are PsYcHaYoGi, but if you're an administrator, pull your head out of the sand and fix it pal.

-- Must suck using a VPN right? Can't even quote properly.

-- So now I must " Pull my head out of the sand" .. very nice ty.. well did you even read the possible issues with Firefox? You only mention Chrome and IE9 , not FF

-- No idea who you are Mike, you've been such an active member since 13-09-2010 and left just 1 comment since registering, but this topic seems to have got you working overtime.. 2 replies already, and that too the first visible participation after 7 months...

-- No im not an administrator, but that doesn't mean anything Mike, neither are you so?

Since this mighty mighty problem has spread to 4 people( NOt me) and I have my head in the sand, im not gonna a fuck anymore... I'll just stick my head back into sand and let you guys sort yourselves out.. ta ta nice talking to you lot
DarkFather avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 17:28
Author:

PsYcHaYoGi wrote:

-- So now I must " Pull my head out of the sand" .. very nice ty.. well did you even read the possible issues with Firefox? You only mention Chrome and IE9 , not FF

-- No idea who you are Mike, you've been such an active member since 13-09-2010 and left just 1 comment since registering, but this topic seems to have got you working overtime.. 2 replies already, and that too the first visible participation after 7 months...

-- No im not an administrator, but that doesn't mean anything Mike, neither are you so?

Since this mighty mighty problem has spread to 4 people( NOt me) and I have my head in the sand, im not gonna a fuck anymore... I'll just stick my head back into sand and let you guys sort yourselves out.. ta ta nice talking to you lot

@ PsYcHaYoGi

Your maturity lvl is not welcome.

A) I dont use VPN

The quotes don't work properly (as you can tell< i have had to edit this post 4 times to get it to show correctly because the ICONS WONT SHOW!!!!!!!!!)

C) Its the same problem across many browsers.

d) If you aren't an Admin then you have zero idea what the actual problem is or not.

E) Mike is commenting because its a problem many of us are having. The relevance of how often he posts has nothing to do with anything at all. Your saying nonsense.

F) I came here a few hours ago and pics and avatars were fine, now they are all gone again. Its a problem with THIS SITE and now my browser or my PC. This just started a few day's ago. You obviously don't have an answer, so quit.
DarkFather avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 17:36
Author:
PS. 5 min later and everything is working again. See what I mean?
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 17:53
Author:
Thanks DarkFather.

First time I've been back since this morning and pics are still working.

We had a similar problem at work where one of the clustered servers was misconfigured, so the problem only manifested when you were unlucky enough to get that server for your session (bit like Russian Roulette). Could be the images location on one of ExtraTorrent's servers is empty or pointing to the wrong location.

Mike
SpocksPyjamas avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 18:28
Author:
havent had pictures or icons on this site for days.
Ive been unable to post here because the submit button
did not exist. Very frustrated hearing numbnuts types DENY
there was even a problem.
geordieboy1979 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 18:37
Author:
DarkFather wrote:
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:

@ PsYcHaYoGi

Your maturity lvl is not welcome.

A) I dont use VPN

The quotes don't work properly (as you can tell< i have had to edit this post 4 times to get it to show correctly because the ICONS WONT SHOW!!!!!!!!!)

C) Its the same problem across many browsers.

d) If you aren't an Admin then you have zero idea what the actual problem is or not.

E) Mike is commenting because its a problem many of us are having. The relevance of how often he posts has nothing to do with anything at all. Your saying nonsense.

F) I came here a few hours ago and pics and avatars were fine, now they are all gone again. Its a problem with THIS SITE and now my browser or my PC. This just started a few day's ago. You obviously don't have an answer, so quit.

wind your neck in a bit and stop being a dick no yogi isn't admin although he has been before and all he is doing is suggesting possible solutions to u so think twice before trying to flame a member who is trying to help u not big and not clever !
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 19:36
Author:
Broken again!

Can anyone suggest a good alternative to ExtraTorrent?

Ta

Mike
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 19:53
mikekemp wrote:
Broken again!

Can anyone suggest a good alternative to ExtraTorrent?

Ta

Mike

LMFAO .... is this the 3rd strategy?? Here try Googling "Torrent Sites" and yeah best of luck with fakes (: Rememeber to cross check/ hash check uploads on other sites and see if they're on ET, if they are they're not fake then... I think ExtraTorrent is the only public site with 0 fakes, cant say the same about the others... not even '37 though they come the closest......
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 22:40
Author:
Could the timewaster dicks stay off the thread please?

Thanks Psycho, it took a bit of time to find ET and I was only looking for recommendations for sites with clean downloads whilst ET sorts itself out.

Unless you've experienced what ET looks like and the loss of functionality that comes with no images (and no underlying text on buttons and icons), then you probably won't understand the frustration experienced by loyal users.

BTScene & torrentdownload.ws look promising.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:50
SpocksNutsack wrote:
havent had pictures or icons on this site for days.
Ive been unable to post here because the submit button
did not exist. Very frustrated hearing numbnuts types DENY
there was even a problem.

--> Who denied there was a problem.. did you even bother to read, or logging in with an account used 4 times in 2+ years impeded you to do so....
mikekemp60 wrote:
Thanks Psycho, it took a bit of time to find ET and I was only looking for recommendations for sites with clean downloads whilst ET sorts itself out.

Unless you've experienced what ET looks like and the loss of functionality that comes with no images (and no underlying text on buttons and icons), then you probably won't understand the frustration experienced by loyal users.

PMSL , let me guess Psycho was a typo right.... it gets kind of ridiculous when time wasters drop clues like that....... So let me see again, smart enough to talk about servers, but not smart enough to find an alternative with clean downloads.... donno who you think is falling for your game
MikeKemp60 wrote:
BTScene & torrentdownload.ws look promising.

Wel well well, so you asked for suggestions, didnt get any and so decided to answer yourself?? Enjoy the ride ......
DarkFather avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 14:25
Author:

geordieboy1979 wrote:
wind your neck in a bit and stop being a dick no yogi isn't admin although he has been before and all he is doing is suggesting possible solutions to u so think twice before trying to flame a member who is trying to help u not big and not clever !

Not being a dick and I am in fact being logical. He is not getting the fact that he has ZERO idea what the problem is and keeps suggesting things that have nothing to do with it at all. Everything he has said is not a factor in the problem despite the fact I have explained it enough times now.
geordieboy1979 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 17:42
Author:
DarkFather wrote:

geordieboy1979 wrote:

Not being a dick and I am in fact being logical. He is not getting the fact that he has ZERO idea what the problem is and keeps suggesting things that have nothing to do with it at all. Everything he has said is not a factor in the problem despite the fact I have explained it enough times now.

he tried to help at the end of the day but that want good enough for u...whether he was right or wrong doesnt matter at least he tried surely!11 so no need to bash him end of conversation
geordieboy1979 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 17:42
Author:
DarkFather wrote:

geordieboy1979 wrote:

he tried to help at the end of the day but that want good enough for u...whether he was right or wrong doesnt matter at least he tried surely!11 so no need to bash him end of conversation
DarkFather avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 18:10
Author:

geordieboy1979 wrote:

I was unaware that you dictated when a conversation ended.

You also fail to mention that he didn't LISTEN to what we had to say.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 37 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5