View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Shin.Godzilla.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.Japanese.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: [18 ] Death Warrior (2009) x264 720p BluRay UNRATED Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Bridget.Joness.Baby.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.158.109.89.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Can't see pictures (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
AuthorMessage
geordieboy1979 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 18:50
Author:
ive tried to be fair with you ... keep it up .... so what your saying is its ok to bash anybody trying to help ??? so which fake id maybe are u then ??? someone we know or someone yogi knows maybe ?? this conversation was finished with no hard feelings but you couldn't just leave it i intervened because i thought it unfair that a member trying to help,, right or wrong with his help doesn't matter he was trying to help and that's all that matters
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 23:21
Author:
Psycha - mistake was genuine. Would have quoted but quotes don't work when image problem is present.

DarkFather - don't feed the trolls.

Site Admins - have you found the source of the problem or can you at least indicate that you are aware of the issue?
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 14:40
Author:
there are already screen shots of it in several posts. it happens to me too, and every one in chat i asked had the same problem. its quite annoying. ive tried different troubleshooters, but the problem remained. even in google chrome. this is the only site the problem exists on, so it can only be the sites problem.

and its not a drifter problem its a member problem. this has been one of the sites i use every day since the fall of mininova.

the entire site has a little red x where any graphics are supposed to go. it causes every thing to be off centered, and makes things a little confusing. i will keep checking back in a couple thimes a week to see if it has been fixed, but until then i really find the site unusable.

ps there are plenty of other sites out there with 0 fakes that u dont need a membership for. and they really have 0 fakes. not even for one second, and certainly not for one hour. and this site gets a lot of stuff from them. and they also have members from here upload there. if your not using multiple sites your missing out on/or waiting extra time for good stuff.
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 17:30
Author:
SaM
for those having problems viewing everything in site plz send me a pm with a screenshot of how it looks or post it here,and intimate me,dont let us just guess what problems u having exactly
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 19:48
Author:
SaM
one of our static servers was down and due to that some users were not able to view images of site properly ..it is fixed now and everything should be fine.
if any one still having the same problem plz send me a PM
DarkFather avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 20:44
Author:

geordieboy1979 wrote:
ive tried to be fair with you ... keep it up .... so what your saying is its ok to bash anybody trying to help ??? so which fake id maybe are u then ??? someone we know or someone yogi knows maybe ?? this conversation was finished with no hard feelings but you couldn't just leave it i intervened because i thought it unfair that a member trying to help,, right or wrong with his help doesn't matter he was trying to help and that's all that matters

Are you paranoid or something? Who the **** is Yogi and some fake id garbage?

I wasn't bashing anyone, simply showing the flaw in logic. He posts things even AFTER you tell him the facts, continually. He wasn't trying to help, only act like HE knew what was wrong, yet he didn't at all.

You do not dictate when a conversation is over. Your not god.

PS: The problem isn't up right now, I'll see how long it lasts....
nicknack35 avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 20:49
Author:
as you can proberly see before this conversation gets out of hand sam has stated the issue and it has be resolved and thats all that matters on the issue i think this thread has served its purpose now and should be closed before people start arguing over nothing from the past the problem is sorted WELL DONE TO SAM now lets be nice to each other and browse the site like we do
[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 37 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4