Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 50.16.122.200.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Anonymous takes down Department of Justice, RIAA, Motion Picture Association and Universal Music

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
joneseelad avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 20:35
Author: Xbox
Anonymous takes down Department of Justice, RIAA, Motion Picture Association and Universal Music

Hacktivists with the collective Anonymous are waging an attack on the website for the White House after successfully breaking the sites for the Department of Justice, Universal Music Group, RIAA and Motion Picture Association of America.

In response to today’s federal raid on the file sharing service Megaupload, hackers with the online collective Anonymous have broken the websites for the Department of Justice, Universal Music Group, RIAA and Motion Picture Association of America.

“It was in retaliation for Megaupload, as was the concurrent attack on Justice.org,” Anonymous operative Barrett Brown tells RT on Thursday afternoon.

Only hours before the DoJ and Universal sites went down, news broke that Megaupload, a massive file sharing site with a reported 50 million daily users, was taken down by federal agents. Four people linked to Megaupload were arrested in New Zealand and an international crackdown led agents to serving at least 20 search warrants across the globe.

Less than an hour after the DoJ and Universal sites came down, the website for the RIAA, or Recording Industry Association of America, went offline as well.

Minutes later, MPAA.org also returned an error as Anonymous hacktivists managed to bring the website for the Motion Picture Association of America. The group, headed by former senator Chris Dodd, is an adamant supporter of both PIPA and SOPA legislation.

Universal Music Group, or UMG, is the largest record company in the United States and under its umbrella are the labels Interscope-Geffen-A&M, the Island Def Jam Motown Music Group and Mercury Records.

Brown adds that “more is coming” and Anonymous-aligned hacktivists are pursuing a joint effort with others to “damage campaign raising abilities of remaining Democrats who support SOPA.”

Although many members of Congress have just this week changed their stance on the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act, or SOPA, the raid on Megaupload Thursday proved that the feds don’t need SOPA or its sister legislation, PIPA, in order to pose a blow to the Web.

Brown adds that operatives involved in the project will use an “experimental campaign” and search engine optimization techniques “whereby to forever saddle some of these congressmen with their record on this issue.”

Attachment:

Snap_2012.01.20_19h53m51s_001_.png  [ 28.54 KB | Downloads: 6 ]

Snap_2012.01.20_19h59m29s_002_.png  [ 23.77 KB | Downloads: 4 ]

Snap_2012.01.20_20h01m12s_003_.png  [ 13.97 KB | Downloads: 3 ]
joneseelad avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 09:44

joneseelad avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 09:58
The much lambasted SOPA anti-piracy bill has been pulled by its author Lamar Smith, reports Reuters. The bill, which has received massive opposition from nearly every sentient being that uses the internet, has been removed from consideration “until there is wider agreement on a solution,” said Smith.

Smith went on to tell Reuters that he has “heard from the critics and I take seriously their concerns regarding proposed legislation to address the problem of online piracy. It is clear that we need to revisit the approach on how best to address the problem of foreign thieves that steal and sell American inventions and products.”

There has been a massive outpouring of opposition agains the bill in recent days, with some even calling it unconstitutional. Protests on the Internet raised awareness, with Twitter clocking in some 3.9M Tweets about it in one day, Wikipedia blocking access to its site, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg publicly opposing the bill and Google going dark over it.
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 16:02
Author:
the first video ther saying its all about ther COUNTRY the second ther going on about the WORLD
they wanna mek ther minds up
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 16:34
Author: Blocked
no they cant make up there minds thats the hole problem IMO lol
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 17:31
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
SOPA was introduce by those ppl who cant count their ballzz .. they do raid and lock ppl behind bars and force them to became gay and sued them to get finance for their next raid !!!
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 17:38
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Thats the funniest post ive seen yet here on et, thanks bipin im still laughing :-)
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 23:15
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
bipin369 wrote:
SOPA was introduce by those ppl who cant count their ballzz .. they do raid and lock ppl behind bars and force them to became gay and sued them to get finance for their next raid !!!

you keep throwing the word gay around alot recently, maybe you should have a look in the closet (and i mean really deep inside it) and check your prefrence's to the same sex hee_hee.gif
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 06:46
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
he he,nice one snOtlob,he is pretty girly,i`ve had suspicions about him,now he`s been given a set of boobs,bipin369,are you going to come out of your closet??? Oh,and your post makes alot of sense as usual
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 08:29
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
ppl i am not a gay i love my a$$ and not a girl i am a desi young boy from india
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 08:43
anonymous there nobody but try hard revolutionist that got nuthin betta 2 do then fukk with shit. if i could id give my legs to bash the living fukk out of them parasites
joneseelad avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:53
scarecrow wrote:
anonymous there nobody but try hard revolutionist that got nuthin betta 2 do then fukk with shit. if i could id give my legs to bash the living fukk out of them parasites

feel free to offend them in person :::Join us in #OpRevenge
1) Download NetTalk 6
2) Use either irc.anonops.li OR ipv6.anonops.li
3) Type in /join #oprevenge
NOW YOUR ABLE TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES AND JOIN THE DISCUSSION.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 09:08
i dont undestand wat im doin on 2)
giblet avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 15:08
Author:
At least Anons are doing something, if SOPA and PIPA get through we wont be able to share or post these msgs because sites like ET will be wiped from the tubes.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3