H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.199.76.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

so ACTA passed

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 15:09
Author: SuperAdmin
L3G10N wrote:
oziman wrote:
think you understood what im asking i know it was signed but hasn't been approved yet
when you read reply in this thread they make it sound like it been approved if it was there would be a lot of site shut down

signed/approved makes no difference it`s a done deal. many sites are already in the process of re-locating severs at great cost. i`m sure we will read a lot more detail in the coming weeks.

filesharing will never be the same again but we will evolve i`m certain.

how would re-locating severs make a difference if they have been given power to take action now matter were you sever is located?
doesn't make sense if was signed/approved last year why were sites protesting to stop it last week? there protesting 5 months later to stop something that's been approved? bit late isn't it?

if already approved a lot of the major site would be shut down not just torrent sites but site like image hosts,youtube etc.. why are they still running?
who in there right mind would take away millions by approving something that makes them money like isp company's?
they think that Hollywood stars are gonna be able to make up the loss have you seen there movies lately?

i dont think we are being told everything not that we ever are but to much doesn't make sense according to the news/media this act is serious so what the hold up?

bipin369 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 15:22
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
no law can remove crime 100 % and ya its news megaupload down etc still its all depend on luck where u in , one site down another will come up ppl love to make money ya so why to worry
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 07:19
Author: Blocked
all the artical i got about this i get this .
Quote:
The White House expressly recognized this argument in their critical comment about Sopa, 14 January and one week later was Sopa also postponed indefinitely

also they want dns blocking but already there is problems for soem contry got in there constitution that there cant be censors. so ohhh it just show they dont know jack shit befor making stuff like this but one thing is for sure thta its postponed
joneseelad avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 07:41
Author: Xbox
MPAA Directly & Publicly Threatens Politicians Who Aren't Corrupt Enough To Stay Bought

Reinforcing the fact that Chris Dodd really does not get what's happening, and showing just how disgustingly corrupt the MPAA relationship is with politicians, Chris Dodd went on Fox News to explicitly threaten politicians who accept MPAA campaign donations that they'd better pass Hollywood's favorite legislation... or else:

"Those who count on quote 'Hollywood' for support need to understand that this industry is watching very carefully who's going to stand up for them when their job is at stake. Don't ask me to write a check for you when you think your job is at risk and then don't pay any attention to me when my job is at stake,"

This certainly follows what many people assumed was happening, and fits with the anonymous comments from studio execs that they will stop contributing to Obama, but to be so blatant about this kind of corruption and money-for-laws politics in the face of an extremely angry public is a really, really, really tone deaf response from Dodd.

It shows, yet again, that he just doesn't get it. People were protesting not just because of the content of these bills, but because of the corrupt process of big industries like Dodd's "buying" politicians and "buying" laws. To then come out and make that threat explicit isn't a way to fix things or win back the public. It's just going to get them more upset, and to recognize just how corrupt this process is. If Dodd, as he said in yesterday's NY Times, really wanted to turn things around and come to a more reasonable result, this is exactly how not to do it. It shows, yet again, a DC-insider's mindset. He used Fox News to try to "send a message" to politicians. But the internet already sent a much louder message... and, even worse for Dodd, he bizarrely sent his message in a way that everyone who's already fed up with this kind of corruption can see it too. It really makes you wonder what he's thinking and how someone so incompetent at this could keep his job.

The MPAA doesn't need a DC insider explicitly demanding the right to buy laws and buy politicians. The MPAA needs a reformer, one who helps guide Hollywood into the opportunities of a new market place. The MPAA needs someone who actually understands the internet, and helps lead the studios forward. That's apparently not Chris Dodd.

Public Knowledge issued a fantastic statement that not only highlights the ridiculousness of Dodd's threats, but also the hypocrisy of the Hollywood studios on this issue:

Public Knowledge welcomes constructive dialog with people from all affected sectors about issues surrounding copyright, the state of the movie industry and related concerns. Cybersecurity experts, Internet engineers, venture capitalists, artists, entrepreneurs, human rights advocates, law professors, consumers and public-interest organizations, among others should be included. They were shut out of the process for these bills.

We suggest that in the meantime, if the MPAA is truly concerned about the jobs of truck drivers and others in the industry, then it can bring its overseas filming back to the U.S. and create more jobs. It could stop holding states hostage for millions of dollars in subsidies that strained state budgets cant afford while pushing special-interest bills through state legislatures. While that happens, discussions could take place

FCUK the police smoke weed everyday ,download n seed everyday ; )
imouse avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:00
Author:
He's being extradited because he Owned and developed a download site which included American originated content, He WASN'T a downloader.
He earned over £250,000 from advertising and the US gov want him because they want his cash. (well, their debt is in the Trillions so every penny/cent helps lol)
It's nothing to do with downloads, so keep going and enjoy while it lasts.
joneseelad avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:10

joneseelad avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:22
biozod avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 18:27
Author:
Stop ACTA. We need 500,000 signatures.

Here's the link to sign - cant post link

good to see your not all like that idiot scarecrow...

joneseelad avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 19:34
lol no there's only room for 1 fool lmao pm me the link please ; )
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 20:40
biozod wrote:

do that work , ya i know less about this how its work ?????
joneseelad avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 21:11
bipin369 wrote:
biozod wrote:

jeez grow a brain cell ffs ! ! !
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 21:23
joneseelad wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
biozod wrote:

ya funny that ppl are crying about those anti piracy groups when u share or download copyright stuff then it will land u in jail all know ,but they want to close mind and think its legal we are right come out from kid act face the reality that if u share chance to get jail is higher they why to cry ,,,as taker says use seedbox etc and my advice is those u have courage to face law and punishment should try come piracy work those afraid of that dont do piracy

crying wont help not getting together ya if u have power to overthrow the government then ya have chances
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 23:43
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
bipin369 wrote:
joneseelad wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
biozod wrote:

ya funny that ppl are crying about those anti piracy groups when u share or download copyright stuff then it will land u in jail all know ,but they want to close mind and think its legal we are right come out from kid act face the reality that if u share chance to get jail is higher they why to cry ,,,as taker says use seedbox etc and my advice is those u have courage to face law and punishment should try come piracy work those afraid of that dont do piracy

crying wont help not getting together ya if u have power to overthrow the government then ya have chances

well I think for the first time I gotta agree with you!
If you know its illegal and you want to keep doing it then you need to know what the consequences are and face them,and if you don't like the consequences then don't do it,or protect your self the best you can before/when your doing it!!

As far as I am concerned all laws are put into place to control you,and if you don't want to be controlled then push/bend/break these laws and stand up and face the music,and sorry to say but IMO a petition is a worthless waste of time and effort,if its an e petition it will get filed away/deleted and never be seen again,and if its paper well then its probably used to fill the recycling bin.
joneseelad avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 16:57
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4