View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.205.15.219.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

copy right infringement notice for cable company

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Jayj1444 avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 14:37
Author:
Hello all, has anyone recved a copy right notice from your cable company. After I downloaded tinker tailor solider spy i got a copy right notice, Is there anyway to download movies without getting this type of notice to fly under the radar so to speak..Please help
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 16:01
Author:
yeh rent a seedbox and dont download from public trackers

ignore the letter i did wen i gopt one never heard shit from it
AND

in youtorrent enable outgoing protocol encryption
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 16:07
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
well my best advice to ensure you don't get another infringement notice is not to d/load anything!

other than that the next safest option is to either seedbox,or VPN

loads of other posts about infringement notices so if you have look here and have a read of them you will get some more help.

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/search/?search=infringement&x=19&y=8&in=message

ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 22:08
Author:
yeh wat she says#^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
miamorcito363 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 20:42
Author:
What is a seed box?
No avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 19:40
Author:
same thing here with time warner...i was told i was reported not investigated. i have never had this problem untill i stumbled upon this site. torrent site with a snitch? they even told me exactly what 2 movies i was reported for. no more movies from here.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 20:24
PapaSquirt wrote:
same thing here with time warner...i was told i was reported not investigated. i have never had this problem untill i stumbled upon this site. torrent site with a snitch? they even told me exactly what 2 movies i was reported for. no more movies from here.

Its nothing to do with the site,its very easy for the movie companies/MPAA to track what IP's are d/loading torrents(even by d/loading illegal files themselves) ,all they do is take note of the IP address's downloading the movie and track that back to the source,your cable company,who then issue a warning.To be honest I can see IP addresses in my torrent client and it's so easy to trace back to the company that owns them.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 22:24
Author:
i have been d/l media since before Napster. anyone remember cute mx/ file donkey and the many warez sites....i have movies and Xbox 360 games on drives now and were down loaded around the same time as the ones downloaded here and not reported. only difference is the other files are from truly private sites(invite only). it was only 2 movies from here BUT i have gotten a few others here and they were not reported. its really my fault for d/l from a public site. all im saying is be careful. been dong this a long time and this was a first so they must really be watching the scene.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 20:40
for a wee bit of extra safety try something like peerblock or peergaurdian.easy to use and blocks some bad IP's
CollinsBone avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 05:30
Author: Blocked
Same happend to me and named the title of the movie to. Then went back to the commets about the movie to see if anyone could help and my commet was deleted that i posted???? Im new to this so any info would help?
Kuntu avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 09:10
Author:
I would like to inform all the users that

extratorrent.cc has no hand in you getting copyright infringement neither does the uploader.

I see ppl asking there account to be deleted becoz they got a infringement notice, but trust me we dont hold any information and neither do we share IP's or anything.

Using this site, having an account here or commenting; wont get you in any trouble.

You received notices becoz your ISP is monitoring your connection or the copyright trolls etc. So you should check whether your ISP is cooperating with any of these agencies, and find an ISP which doesnt pay heed to such trolls

OR

Get a seedbox/vpn or there are many such options available to download torrents anonymously which mitigates the risk involved.

And most of the uploads are uploaded by the same user everywhere or dumped on all torrent site so saying that, i got a notice while using this site but not the other public torrent sites is crap. Its just that u got unlucky.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:13
Author:

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4