Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.161.234.183.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

EXTRA TO EXTRATORRENT!!!!!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
AuthorMessage
STAR143 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 16:56
Author: Blocked
ok mate lets see my caps lock off some thing can be brought or not.........please now get to the subject...........
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 15:44
Author:
Like the ol' Uncle Alf said we already have an official section for this.So,you shoulnd't bothered with this topic.
STAR143 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 15:55
ya mate but not asking problem related to site...but the changes in the site....admin created one is about everything about related to site but mine is different its ok to just give few constructive answer but everyone tries to stop me y guys come lets just lets do on subject nothing gonna happy if there is a other thing ..... give ur ideas how make ET even a better place for all..........
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 15:57
Author:
STAR143 wrote:
ya mate but not asking problem related to site...but the changes in the site....admin created one is about everything about related to site but mine is different its ok to just give few constructive answer but everyone tries to stop me y guys come lets just lets do on subject nothing gonna happy if there is a other thing ..... give ur ideas how make ET even a better place for all..........
People should start comment more on torrents,seed more,stop posting pointless topics,stop givin' pointless reviews,etc.But in fact nothin' changed...IDK just sayin' :-"
STAR143 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 16:00
see and thats all u wanted to see those changes in the site and its worth able ones......thanks for ur posting ur veiws.........
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 20:36
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
STAR143 wrote:
GUYS NOW THAT'S GOING OFF THE TOPIC I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT THE MEMBERS WANT ABOUT NEW IN OTHER PERCEPTIVE AND OTHER VIEW AND NOW U GUYS JUST MAKING FUN OUT OF THIS PLEASE GUYS COME ON JUST LEAVE THIS TOPIC AND SEE WHAT OTHER WANT FROM THERE BEST SITE NEW AND CHANGE IN THAT.............OK PLEASE

Excuse me but that was a sincerely and extremely constructive suggestion that was added,to help members who might be tempted to post a topic,that they don't need to,as my NEW idea would link them to pre existing topics of the same/similar content,now why do you think I would be making fun of this post?? I have deliberately used your post to add my idea(and did not use the existing and long running topic for posting site improvement ideas on) to hopefully generate posts by other members.

but then you obviously don't take any constructive ideas seriously,thus making the whole concept of this topic(you posted) ridiculous and redundant??

PS,So I take it from this part of your comment " JUST LEAVE THIS TOPIC AND SEE WHAT OTHER WANT FROM THERE BEST SITE NEW AND CHANGE IN THAT.............OK PLEASE "

that my ideas and input on this site are meaningless and therefore I am not allowed to post them in a forum topic,or is it you just being elitist and prejudicial towards older members of the site and only want new members input??
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 19:17
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
i think its better to remove topic which already exits and pm author why its removed or have a fight 1 vs 3 and make ppl laught At this stupidity

i think author should understand most ppl dont care how et looks works now day they just need torrent and who care how who why etc i need torrents only and i respect author to come up with this topic but u know its all ready in other section and no one care what new ya new its only be some new rulzzz added every week get updated by mass pm lol
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 17:35
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle

We are having a discussion.....what that a joke lol

i bet if u dont have that star u gone to rock this post with 50 points how to add extra to extartorrent but now u want to use ur power on member who just made a topic which already exist and if its already exist why not it deleted or ignored why this all drama { discussion ]
STAR143 avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 13:45
THANKS FOR UR ANSWER To HIM AND I APPRECIATE IT MATE......AND I GOT U IN THE WRONG WAY.....SORRY MATE AND ALL MEMBERS OLD WHO I SINCERELY RESPECT AND ALL ARE LIKE ARE ALLOWED T POST HERE AND THANKS FOR VIEWING IN A BETTER WAY THE TOPIC ........
No avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:14
how bout bigger thumbnail pictures
STAR143 avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 14:58
BIGGER IS BETTER MATE BUT THE PRESENT ONES ARE GOOD I GUESS........THANKS FOR UR VIEW AND UR COMMENT
Crim avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 05:49
why you keep yelling at people even when you been asked to stop....typing in caps is not allowed!
STAR143 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 05:59
here we go again i am here show and see some good then there are some who look to make this useless so happy now ,,,,,,dammm....
No avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 01:59
moron, they shouldve left you IP Blocked,
No avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 07:47
agree
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 37 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5