Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.163.149.225.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Vista home premium / decrypter / shrink

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Rockman avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:15
Author:
Ok downloaded doubt and the changeling and just started Using vista home premium. Trying Vuze which which is faster then utorrent along win Avi - Dvd decrpter and shrink to burn to a dvd.

But when i play it back out of the blue there is a black bar about an inch high on the top and bottom movie screen and as the movie play s it doesn t look as bright and sharp as it used to be when i used w98se, and up and down lines like the corner of a building or a light pole aren t straight they are crooked; so what this all about and how do i fix it ! ?

Should i be using something before shrink/decrypter to clean things up that using vista might be dirtying up! ? Any one have this problem ?? - byeee
No avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 01:19
Author: Blocked
first rockman vuze use more resources then utorrent and the speed it the same its all about knowing have to use it :) and since when in the blue he..
Quote:
Trying Vuze which which is faster then utorrent along win Avi - Dvd decrpter and shrink to burn to a dvd
utorrent along wwith winavi i realy realy can understand why you have so manny problem so rickman pls pls pls pls pls i urges you to listen to what ppl say we know what were talking about
Quote:
Dvd decrpter and shrink to burn to a dvd
do you even know what dvd shrink and dvd decrypter do ?? sound to me like you dont even know whar it is .all you realy need is a convert program like win avi or convertxtodvd.burning nero or other.dvd shring do shrink movies and is it have to have a burning program install like nero or other burning programs installed.and the
Quote:
Should i be using something before shrink/decrypter to clean things up that using vista might be dirtying up! ? Any one have this problem ?? - byeee
no it have nothing to do with vista . ill let the playback thingy be ????? i know but wont tell you since you have link i pm you some time ago :twisted: enjoy.try check your player
Rockman avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 02:16
Author:
Ok had some fun last nite and did a comparison using the changeling, ran Vuce then Utorrent and then Vuce then utorrent and then WinAvi and then Convert X.

Vuce was over an hour faster and seemed to run smoother and according to the task manger used the same resourses as Utorrent and then used Shrink then decrypter and had the same viewing problem and was done in 3.5 hours for the 1.37 gig torrent(with shrink and decrypter ran less then 5 minutes love it) , then tryed utorrent and that took almost 5 hours yikes don t think i need that slowness and had the same problem.

Then tryed ConvertX and had no problem (fingers crossed all is ok ) , so wonder if that means there is a problem with WinAvi and vista home premium, wonder if winAvi has a forum i can post on see if anyone has a WinAvi/Vista error ? Guess i ll keep Avi and look at other converters and find another one vista likes because sometime s convert X won t handle the encoding it just freezes up on me and WinAvi never freezes up on me. . . Amazing how much software has a problem with vista there should be a compatabile list.

Oh and lastly has anyone noticed a new setup Root/title after using the the latest version of WinAvi or ConvertX or is that thanks to Vista ? - byeee
No avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 02:54
rockman rockman rockman vuze use java utorrent dont and ofc win avi works with vista prenium ect rest i give up your on your on here.but one last thing why why why why use all that tome shrink decrypt burn ect when you can be done it 5 min or so
Rockman avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 06:33
Author:
Umn well i guess vista likes java better then what utorrent uses and its so much faster and as for using shrink then decrypter , decrypter can t read the torrent without using shrink first and as usual no way to fix that that i can find - next -
SouLesS avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 07:00
sounds to me like you are using a flame thrower to try to fix something that only requires a match..

but i aint touching vista with a 500 foot pole so i cant be of much help to ya there im afraid..LOL
Rockman avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 16:19
Author:
Souleas -

"using a match" what do you mean by that crack.

Was trying to get a fix here for a vista error but so far nothing, but hopefully i figured it out on my own reguardless of the wise cracks posted here oh well - -
No avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 21:14
fix omfg there is alot off help here.but want fix or better help try utorrent homepage google it dvd shrink google it or checl your pm then you will see dvd shrinkneed a burning program like nero ect fix for vuze google there home page enjoy easy as 1 . 2. 3 . remember google is oytur m8 and program homepages is the best help if still cant get this pls stop trying to download and burning movies ect but since in nice here is you god your bible your m8 everything you wanna know abour burning and then some http://www.videohelp.com/ use try if you cant find it there you fuck up
SouLesS avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 01:54
Rockman wrote:
Souleas -

"using a match" what do you mean by that crack.

Was trying to get a fix here for a vista error but so far nothing, but hopefully i figured it out on my own reguardless of the wise cracks posted here oh well - -

it wasent so much a CRACK as an observation..seemed like you were going overkill was my point.I would assume there is a much easier, quicker way to fix ur issue then all the BS you are going through...
streena avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 04:25
Author:
why the fuck your using vista i'll never know tut tut tut, my opinion.....vista=a pile of shite.....sorry, win7 is the way forward but still love xp. and me.....im using win 7, 32x win avi 8.0 with the basic k-lite codec pack and utorrent, never had any probs

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3