H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.208.160.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

REPUTATION POINTS!!!!!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
AuthorMessage
dougie avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 19:48
Author:
Just want some Feedback on these Reputation points....
Are they a good idea people?
Are they open to Abuse?
Should reds just award reputation points?
Should Admin just award rep points....

As a few people are posting in chat etc "iv'e given you points,give me some back"..
This leads to abuse of the points surely!!
Think people just award em to get em back!!
What happens if somebody gives you 5 say n you give em 2?? They pm you and complain thats wot happens...
Some people are askin for points and they dont even know each other,so how can they award points on
reputation when only been here 2 mins????
Or certain people askin new members for reputation points ????
Points mean prizes lol...but in this case i think its gonna open a big can of worms.....
PLEASE ADD TO THIS POST YOUR VIEW WITHOUT SWEARING ETC......THANK YOU... :D :D :twisted: :twisted:
ironhide avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 19:57
Author:
i agree m8, i think this rep points thing is bad news for the site, already im ppppp'd off with it, and this whole lets punish ironhide thing is so damned wrong, admin has even admitted to me that is what he is doing, ive been a red for a long time and now i just feel ive been stabbed in the back for all the help ive given members over the past 18 month of having admin rights, im acctually thinking whats the point of me using this site now if everything i do is going to be watched and what if i get busted back down for the next wrong thing that happens, if admin wants to play games with me so be it but he better expect games back, im not the kind of guy to screw with and he knows it
No avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 20:09
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Are they open to Abuse?
probaly they are
Quote:
Should reds just award reputation points?
Should Admin just award rep points..
i think we/he should its nice to see that uploader gets lets5 for his work uploading stuff
Quote:
What happens if somebody gives you 5 say n you give em 2?? They pm you and complain thats wot happens
well i did give ironhide 5 but did also call him sometimes a hothead should i only have given him 4 or less point ?? imo he deserver the 5 point he got from me and also the point i give out imo are deserved.just cant give rockman 100 minus to bad :lol: :evil: :twisted:
Quote:
agree m8, i think this rep points thing is bad news for the site, already im ppppp'd off with it, and this whole lets punish ironhide thing is so damned wrong, admin has even admitted to me that is what he is doing, ive been a red for a long time and now i just feel ive been stabbed in the back for all the help ive given members over the past 18 month of having admin rights, im acctually thinking whats the point of me using this site now if everything i do is going to be watched and what if i get busted back down for the next wrong thing that happens, if admin wants to play games with me so be it but he better expect games back, im not the kind of guy to screw with and he knows it
i agree m8, i think this rep points thing is bad news for the site, already im ppppp'd off with it, and this whole lets punish ironhide thing is so damned wrong, admin has even admitted to me that is what he is doing, ive been a red for a long time and now i just feel ive been stabbed in the back for all the help ive given members over the past 18 month of having admin rights, im acctually thinking whats the point of me using this site now if everything i do is going to be watched and what if i get busted back down for the next wrong thing that happens, if admin wants to play games with me so be it but he better expect games back, im not the kind of guy to screw with and he knows it

well iron m8 dont get me wrong here you have gone over the line a time or 2 who counts anyway me2 probaly think we all have gone over the line :roll: :roll: :|
dougie avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 20:29
Author:
Good point taker for uloader only points...I Think its them who should be rewarded :-))
As they bring the torrents in,maybe cap all other points at say 1 etc ...so you can only
award 1 point and maybe most points at end of each month gets a status or something like
a t-shirt (for nwolke this means you)....
beautx avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 23:06
Author:
I agree with you all...

The new symbols could stay & its good to read comments about members...could these stay in the events section... BUT.... just having reds being able to give points out...
and have as suggested guidance on how many points are given for particular things..then everyone is doing the same thing.
SouLesS avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:25
dougie wrote:
Good point taker for uloader only points...I Think its them who should be rewarded :-))
As they bring the torrents in,maybe cap all other points at say 1 etc ...so you can only
award 1 point and maybe most points at end of each month gets a status or something like
a t-shirt (for nwolke this means you)....

:lol: or can have their lawyer costs paid by ET when they get sued...LOL
admin avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 15:17
Author:
admin
Dont be so fast and wait for rules pls.
Any reputation points added must have REASON why you give this for user. Reasons "nice man", "super girl" will follow to remove all cheat points add adding -5 to reputation for both members. And super bad reputation = forever bann.
Also 1 member can give 1 review for 1 person in 24h.

Reputation points its look to the future. It will have real weight.

Hope finish rules today/tomorrow...
admin avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 15:23
Author:
admin
ironhide wrote:

Dear iron. You making much for ET thanks. But your shit behaviour cover all your help. Many of ET members and admins message me many times to block you. So now if you realy want help us you will get good reputation and will be uped in status. Am i wrong???
No avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 15:35
[/quote]

[/quote]Dear iron. You making much for ET thanks. But your shit behaviour cover all your help. Many of ET members and admins message me many times to block you. So now if you realy want help us you will get good reputation and will be uped in status. Am i wrong???[/quote] well i hope thta the meaning off the point system lets just hope ppl wont abuse the system to give ppl bad reputation point just becaurce they dont like the person ect ppl be fair and dont just give out reputation point to some one just to give make sure you have a good reason or that you feel like some one ofer you 5 point if you give htem 5 reputation point do it fairly
SouLesS avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 01:13
I think you should try it and just see how it goes. its the only way to find out for sure. if it goes to shit and it turns into a joke, remove it and be done with it..if it works out thats great. i see no harm or foul either way.
ironhide avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 05:39
Author:
pm messages sent by zarla to me
and ppl say i shouldnt be red

hey matey

i dont know how many times i kept saying to them when it was all going on, that i didnt care about the days... i just wanted to know if i'd pissed someone off and that was the reason i was banned... dougie keeps bringing up the days... pain offered to reinstate some days bu told him not to cos i didnt pay for em anyways... dougie def got a bee in his bonnet bout the days... heres the pm i was tellin ya about... dont pass it on to admin tho cos i dont wanna look like a dobber.. lol... just for your reference...

see you jumped on bandwagon why post now?
and you weren't officially banned as such as didn't happen ,and you never paid for vip either so why moan wen you had 88 days left??
And as for me entertaining you not a chance!!!!
SO BRING IT ON LIKE DONKEY KONG !!!!!!!!

what a fuckin idiot!!! i havent sent him any pms... i think i was quite diplomatic in my forum post... why post now? dont i have the right? what a fuckin idiot.. lets blow him up like afghanistan! lol

Previous message
ill be reporting the twat to admin first thing

Previous message
got a nice little pm from dougie.. am i supposed to take this as a threat? bring it on? wtf? is he offering to get me out on the school oval and beat the crap outta me? i know reds have the power to ban ppl etc but who gave them the right to threaten people? do you know of any other cool sites i could use? run away with me!!!! lol

Previous message
check out my reply to what he put xxx

cant get in to your account babe cos i was gonna give you vip till 2020 to fuck them rigt off

Previous message
iron.. please do me 2 favours.... stay is the first... and the second.. all the vip days off my account. like dougie or taker or whoever said. theres people uploading lots and basically ive got more vip.. they can shove their vip days. i'll sit on it when i find fakes and im not leavin comments anymore.. lol

Previous message
i wouldnt trust them one bit and im ashamed to be one of them

Previous message
iron.. im sorry. but ur not goin anywhere.. ur the only red here i think is real.. lol... i sorta dont trust the others

Previous message
well for one he shouldnt of taken any at all and i cant see why you would be banned we got worse one's on here that do all kinds of shit and get away with it

me im fine just been busy and trying to get rid of this bug i got xx

Previous message
heya matey!

not to worry bout it.. i must have annoyed someone... no one is sayin anything so i guess i'll just leave it at that. btw, couple of em sayin admin took vip days. dougie said you gave me too many... i never said anything or that i got them from you.. i hope that you dont get in trouble for it!
hows everything goin with you anyways... havent seen ya round for a while!

Previous message
it most deffo wasnt me, when did you get banned?

Previous message
hi iron

was just wondering if you know who banned me or where my vip days have disappeared to. i sent a pm to admin about it and he seems to think one of the moderators did it and told me to ask ya's all.

thanks!
ironhide avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 05:52
Author:
admin wrote:
ironhide wrote:

Dear iron. You making much for ET thanks. But your shit behaviour cover all your help. Many of ET members and admins message me many times to block you. So now if you realy want help us you will get good reputation and will be uped in status. Am i wrong???

i got 3 points less than taker whos a super admin how many points do you want me to have, and how come you give other reds reviews and not me
dougie avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 06:00
Author:
Look iron you got busted down to blue for a reason,hot head,foul mouthed n said many times site "shite".
You told admin to stick account up his arse,called other reds theives etc etc your your own worst enemy..
If want red so much hal give mine up asap n hal still help here n thats the truth...
As for em messages am meant to av sent admin can check my sent box m8 any time...
Youv'e typed them yourself m8 you can tell a mile off and if am so bad why i give you 5 rep
points,you would have got back soon you were almost admin ,what does it matter wot colour we are.
Dam there's ppl dying,fires in aus,floods,killing etc etc etc.......But you banned ppl for sayin you were
c**t,f**k face,tw*t etc etc so same applies to you sorry.If you dont want me here people i will step down
as red anytime ....Thank you :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :!: :!: :!:
ironhide avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 06:10
Author:
step down then i dare ya and if you step down ill stay blue, but if you stay red i should be red after all you crossed a line i wouldnt and threatened a member a female one at that
dougie avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 06:17
Author:
As the post says let the members decide,and as for threatening a female never done, em mess fake and you know
it..........Ask all the ladies or anybody here ...This not the place to argue as admin will close this n you know
it....Fair enough we dont n didn't see eye to eye but we kept our distance till you erupted in chat m8 again!!!
I pm admin with suggestion so wait n see......
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2