View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.146.135.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

there you have it bipin an legend

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
AuthorMessage
elhoedenappyhead avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 01:56
Author: Blocked
S2pid wrote:
5. No ID I have or ever have had has been disciplined, warned banned or blocked for review club related activities not one and there are nearly 500 blocked ID's that have belonged to me...Minstre1 is not one of them.

extratorrent.cc/profile/dev1l/reviews/
extratorrent.cc/profile/Miscri3nt/reviews
extratorrent.cc/profile/paradox/reviews/

lonesome_dove, R3pr3h3nsibl3, priest, yeasty - all YOU, ALL REVIEWING YOURSELF, just to point out a few.

+5 for the Cat_Minister Review Club

This is merely 3 examples of you reviewing yourself! There are, at this moment, 30+ ID's that track to YOUR current IP address. In 24 hours or so, I bet there will be A LOT LESS!

extratorrent.cc/profile/Glock9/events/
extratorrent.cc/profile/lonesome_dove/events/
extratorrent.cc/profile/Pestilence/events/
extratorrent.cc/profile/sup3rthr1lla/events/
extratorrent.cc/profile/minstrel/events/
extratorrent.cc/profile/TheFly/events/ - what happened here?

So please save your bullshit rhetoric for the less intelligent people you think you QUOTE - have in your back pocket.
Losers like you can justify your bs in your mind and thus you are never in the wrong. Go ahead and reply how you have never done this, nor that. Everything you say can be unproven within minutes.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 02:31
anyone here can post whatever they please about anyone accuse them without providing proof of anything and find some idiot to believe them......

sure some of those were ID's that belonged to me, some were not TheFly for example belonged to someone else you think I would really leave myself negative review?

some of those belonged to jj as well SaM or Taker or admin could easily verify accounts that really belonged to me at one time or another truth is at one time things were so crazy here people were making me ID's and sending them in PM .

The poinbt is and I said this before not one of those accounts were banned or blocked or warned specifically because of review related activities that violated ET rules. You never see mass numbers of reviews being deleted from any of my accounts like you do for your girl friends DEMONFAG and computerized with his fake ass sob story to illicit pity points
at one time you didnt need more than 5 points to leave a review and everyone here knows I spammed the review board as a result things changed, needing 10 points to leave a review made things harder not impossible!

Aside from that it just got old and boring so many people left ET and moved on the fun went out of causing trouble here at least for me...you seem to still find some in hassling me....okay

and bipin369 STFU your just jumping on someone elses bandwagon to make your little douchbag self look more human and less like the knob polishing goo goblin you really are!
elhoedenappyhead avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 02:44
extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/1272/site+statuses+and+rights.html - SEE RULE #9

NOW GO AHEAD AND JUSTIFY HOW THAT RULE DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
And as far as you proving it's not impossible to do the review club thing, who appointed you with that task?
Certainly NOT SaM nor ADMIN himself, both were specifically asked. Who then? taker? He's a figure head at best, everything he does gets undone almost immediately.
Your reviewing of staff is such a blatant kiss ass attempt it's not even funny anymore.

What's going to happen with your current 30+ ID's get blocked later today or the next and you are left with an ID with NO POINTS? Are you going to have taker give you some points like he's done before? Or are you going to burden oziman and Xclusive with so many pm's from you begging for them that they just give you some to...... SHUT YOU THE F?CK UP?

When did ET become YOUR SITE again? That's right you were the 3rd member here...... ANOTHER LIE PROVEN VERY EASILY.

Remember your line about pissing yourself laughing at the earlier ID's being blocked and their comments removed by your boy....... it's going to hurt when it comes back upon you ips.
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 03:38
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
S2pid wrote:
anyone here can post whatever they please about anyone accuse them without providing proof of anything and find some idiot to believe them......

here u go now crying and trying to say i am not a faker !!

s2pid as expected !!!!!!!!!!

No avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 07:53
the fun thing about every bann member that comes back staff know who they are . thats whats fun or / sad but why its so importen for them to replt to this post or other i think not even god knows
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 20 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5