H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.166.89.1.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

New rules (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15  [Next]
Page 10 of 15   [ 225 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 04:26
Author: Blocked
REALLY cuteguy? How would they leave their name for reviews? 2nd question. How come these old -ass threads keep being brought back up?
cuteguy avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 04:40
Author:
they can leave their own name and email........and i didnt understand the second question m8.......u may get doubt that one can post reviews for himself....but thats why i have said to leave the email.....
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 07:10
Author:
Then again you could just ask them to leave them on your re-tagged ups in the comment section, or has traffic been down on your stuff. Maybe try a myspace hot link so you can add a friend and a review at the same time, like multitasking. LOL
cuteguy avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 13:19
Author:
lol i will never do like that and i have never cheated in adding reviews and all my retagged uploads are changed to correct name.........ok leave this matter..........only registered ones can add reviews......
weesteffi avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 17:34
Author: Site FriendTrue Love
cuteguy :) you wee fibber you
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 17:37
Author:
sampsfan wrote:
Hey admin i respect u and thanks a ton for this forum post .....first of all i would like to say that i love this site more than anything in this time of my life (this aint my bio-graphy) ...then you can ask peeps around that i spend a lot of time here almost 6-7hrs a day nd i help peeps in chat ...am doign the best to serve with my uploads ...check my uploads here >>http://extratorrent.cc/profile/sampsfan/torrents/ ...then i want to serve this place now as a mod ....i never abuse in comments nor in chat

Withdraws
Once a time came that i was involved in review exchange nd cheated review system but i was really sorry for that.

I told every fact ...nothing more ...now the decision is urs :))

Regards
sampsfan :))
If you request this you don't have a chance receive it.(And you could do this in a PM)
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 18:02
Quote:
sampsfan wrote:
Hey admin i respect u and thanks a ton for this forum post .....first of all i would like to say that i love this site more than anything in this time of my life (this aint my bio-graphy) ...then you can ask peeps around that i spend a lot of time here almost 6-7hrs a day nd i help peeps in chat ...am doign the best to serve with my uploads ...check my uploads here >>http://extratorrent.cc/profile/sampsfan/torrents/ ...then i want to serve this place now as a mod ....i never abuse in comments nor in chat

Withdraws
Once a time came that i was involved in review exchange nd cheated review system but i was really sorry for that.

Regards
If you request this you don't have a chance receive it.(And you could do this in a PM)
yes so werry werry true we always watch check search for members to maby become staff we dont bother to much with ppl almost begging for it
samps avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 06:10
Author: men
uncle_ALF_and_auntie_social wrote:
taker wrote:
Quote:
sampsfan wrote:

Withdraws

Regards
yes so werry werry true we always watch check search for members to maby become staff we dont bother to much with ppl almost begging for it

Can I please please please become site boss,even just for a day please.

LOL ....heres the traffic line ... TheCrow << MagiKHand << me << then urs chance LOL :))
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 07:35
Author:
Now we are off topic...From new site rules we are now to "promotions."
loversparadise avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 20:52
Author:
wtf guys ? for helping others you dont need to be an admin or moderator,
if u want to help any person from ur heart then even a new comer (u r old members of et) can help any other person who needs help.

and my dear, this topic is for SITE MODERATION AND FINDING BUGS/SUGGESTION not for the choice of admin or anything like that.

hope you all got me.
if you want to help then help, no1 is forcing you for that...
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 22:05
and to think I almost had respect for you sampsfan. now you've become a beggar? how pathetic can one be?
samps avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 05:20
SaveIt4later wrote:
and to think I almost had respect for you sampsfan. now you've become a beggar? how pathetic can one be?

hey i aint was begging ....i have gone mad ...i thought it was a topic of "who wants to be a mod" ...am sory for that ..nd wats wrong in becoming a mod ...i said at the last "the decision is urs" it doesnt meant that "plz take me as a mod"

Am again really sorry ..didnt realize that i was posting in wrong topic

:((
samps avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 06:50
SaveIt4later wrote:

good to hear that u respected me at some time LOL .....sorry for doin that just i wanna serve this site as a mod ..am passionate about this site theres nothing wrong in that ....
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 08:23
Author:
ForForumSake between read somethin' read the topic.
And I agree with SaveIt4Later.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 08:44
Author:
loversparadise wrote:
wtf guys ? for helping others you dont need to be an admin or moderator,
if u want to help any person from ur heart then even a new comer (u r old members of et) can help any other person who needs help.

and my dear, this topic is for SITE MODERATION AND FINDING BUGS/SUGGESTION not for the choice of admin or anything like that.

hope you all got me.
if you want to help then help, no1 is forcing you for that...
Good reply.I help from my heart just because I like what I do.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15  [Next]
Page 10 of 15   [ 225 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5