Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.197.130.93.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

New rules (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15  [Next]
Page 3 of 15   [ 225 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 19:29
Author: Blocked
Quote:
agree w/ chat, and all of that... there is one thing I have concerns though, For examply, somebody who uses a million names an uploader we have here I won't say any names but you all know who I am talking about, he puts out super shitty sometimes renamed torrents, and garbage looks so bad you can't even watch he says he re encodes the cams but they look worse than the scene release, I say why bother if it looks more like shit than the original why even upload it lol, so on the "trashing" ppl I agree but if I see a shitty release like a re re re re re encoded cam that SOME people upload, I will definitely tell others in comments on it how shitty I think it looks.... lol. But that's not "trashing" the person that's telling the truth and an opinion I hope I clarify that to all
y i know who you mean no need to upload crap quallity realy reencode ect ect ect .. well saying 2/2 ect in comment saying its crap quallity its not trashing the person who upload it its your point off wiev off quallity but i agree with you
Quote:
Yes, I see some times our "ego's" get the best of us. It happens to everyone. Yet FOR SURE if another admin over-rides another admin, you can expect there to be fallout. If all reds would stop over ruling other reds then there would be no "defying another mod in public" so before they can expect mods not to have words they have to stop over ruling the other mods! IF you feel like a moderator made an unfair decision, instead of overturning the other moderator when he/she is not online, send a PM to him/her and talk about their decision. Just because someone is a friend to you does NOT mean that when you're not online they did not violate a serious rule! Trust the moderators, do not choose members over moderators, we must all talk to eachother and communicate to see why one mod decided to use an action against someone, chances are, 99.9% of the time they did something to a "friend" because your "friend" broke a rule. Best to talk first then act later, not get all fired up and start over ruling others. This should go for everyone not directing it at anyone just a great idea to reduce the internal power struggle! I hope all agree to that, communication and teamwork are vital to ET's growth. Also ET admin is VERY busy and does not have time to deal with the petty bullshit that happens between people, so we need to work together as a way of respecting BOSS. Boss has enough to worry about besides everyone fighting all the time, we're all adults and moderators let's get on the same page!!!! I respect all of you guys and love it when we work together, as they say, more minds are better than one!
i agree and yes the whole ponit off this post is to set rules so we dont over rule each other ect ect this is jsut the start more is comming but i wanted this out asap and ppl can post soemthing if i forgot osemthing and yeaaah sahring is caring and the over ruling ect stop now nothing good comes out off it
Quote:
communication and teamwork are vital to ET's growth. Also ET admin is VERY busy and does not have time to deal with the petty bullshit that happens between people, so we need to work together as a way of respecting BOSS. Boss has enough to worry
if you irl m8 fuck up ect upload fake talk bulshit ect there is always a reason for a bann a good reason but its a comment fact that alot off members are only here to make red vs red fight and and if all mod team dont have team play work together were ruing the site we should treat people as you yourself want people to treat you
No avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 04:53
and ofc the rules go for admin aa sa ect members rules red l need to specify proper reason why violate rules etc .and kick from cha start with 10 min and no bs with bla bla 20 day bann in pm we dont have any 20 day bann here at ET
No avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:50
As much as I'd like to see new rules, I think new features for ET should come first. How can we make rules when we don't even block proxies? LOL.
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 04:50
Author:
SaM
Quote:
so before they can expect mods not to have words they have to stop over ruling the other mods! IF you feel like a moderator made an unfair decision, instead of overturning the other moderator when he/she is not online, send a PM to him/her and talk about their decision. Just because someone is a friend to you does NOT mean that when you're not online they did not violate a serious rule! Trust the moderators, do not choose members over moderators, we must all talk to eachother and communicate to see why one mod decided to use an action against someone, chances are, 99.9% of the time they did something to a "friend" because your "friend" broke a rule. Best to talk first then act later, not get all fired up and start over ruling others. This should go for everyone not directing it at anyone just a great idea to reduce the internal power struggle! I hope all agree to that, communication and teamwork are vital to ET's growth

this is what i feel happened to me...aa's,admins have chosen a member over me...according to them i made a mistake..according to me and to the ET rules i read i was right...i warned an AA becus he made a mistake..and i started getting negative reviews with un pleasent comments...
they forgot that after all warning is:
Code:
- Warned. Members warned by admin for some rules violation. Can be removed by admins or automaticaly from about 5 days. This is only informative status and will not add/remove any rights.

its only informative status .....

now if i according to few admins messed up...why they should all mess up with me...shouldnt they come in pm and ask me what the hell is wrong with me and show me my mistake...
instead it was all done in public...
defying other admin's action in public is not correct...as u mentioned admins should work together and they suppose to be one team....as u said (do not choose members over moderators)
and let us clean our shit in our place..dont let every one else notice...it shows our weakness and it prnounce it(u r not a team)...
No avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 04:57
Quote:
now if i according to few admins messed up...why they should all mess up with me...shouldnt they come in pm and ask me what the hell is wrong with me and show me my mistake...
instead it was all done in public...
defying other admin's action in public is not correct...as u mentioned admins should work together and they suppose to be one team....as u said (do not choose members over moderators)
and let us clean our shit in our place..dont let every one else notice...it shows our weakness and it prnounce it(u r not a team
were only human even mod can mess up and there is no reason to take it publick take it in pm and its not correct to defying red in publick its something members dont need to see hear its gonna scare the away
No avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 04:58
Quote:
As much as I'd like to see new rules, I think new features for ET should come first. How can we make rules when we don't even block proxies? LOL
that we cant block proxy is a bad thing so lets all help admin find a way to block them and stop the fighting were not kids and we should all be adult here

Quote:
Members Reviews
This feature for our members to see their real ET status. This is main feature to get site reputation points.

DISALLOWED:
- Bad/dirty words.
- Non informative reviews like "nice man", "cool friend" and score it with max points.
- Changing with reviews - you for me i will do it for you too.
- Post more than 1 review for 1 member in 24 hours
- Aggressive behaviour or flaming

HINTS:
- Post reviews for members for real his action. Help with torrents, find spam, brake rules etc
- Write in review FULL information: when, where, how much etc.
- If you post non informative review use max score 1 -1 or 0

RULES VIOLATION:
- You will be warned. Your reputation points will be decreased in 2 times points you gave for other.
You can be nulled with reputation or removed with 'site friend' status.
If your reputation will be super negative - you will be blocked

PS: This rules can be modified or changed by admins. Maybe i miss something so admins free to help
No avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 09:00
Author:
i can seriously dig the rules!! preciate at you for letting me be apart of the movement!!!
SaM avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 16:25
Author:
SaM
essentialpoet plz go a head and b my guest :)
would like to see more from every one..
OldHippie avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 19:53
Author:
The most flagrant, and chintzy, abuse of the Rules for Reviews is the SOLICITING of reviews by members. I even seen AA's ask for reviews/points in open chat. i.e. Joe: "Thanks for all the help today Bill." Bill: "Yeah, don't forget to send me a review." I've seen it played out almost exactly as I've written it. Me: I've got nearly 500 reviews since I've been here and never, ever, have I asked for as much as a single point. I appreciate every review I've gotten and thank anyone and everyone for sending them but I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER crawl around grovelling for points. Simple solution: Send out a pm to all members to the effect that if you are seen asking for (and receiving) a review, the points will be deducted by an Admin or Super Admin.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 20:05
OldHippie wrote:
The most flagrant, and chintzy, abuse of the Rules for Reviews is the SOLICITING of reviews by members. I even seen AA's ask for reviews/points in open chat. i.e. Joe: "Thanks for all the help today Bill." Bill: "Yeah, don't forget to send me a review." I've seen it played out almost exactly as I've written it. Me: I've got nearly 500 reviews since I've been here and never, ever, have I asked for as much as a single point. I appreciate every review I've gotten and thank anyone and everyone for sending them but I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER crawl around grovelling for points. Simple solution: Send out a pm to all members to the effect that if you are seen asking for (and receiving) a review, the points will be deducted by an Admin or Super Admin.

i do agree thats beg for reweiv in chat thats jsut chieldish imo
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 20:25
Author:
taker wrote:
OldHippie wrote:

i do agree thats beg for reweiv in chat thats jsut chieldish imo

But is that any different from putting a msg in torrents that"if you like my torrent give me a review" with a link? I am not the AA in question here probally but I have said this to people who Ive helped before!
No avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 20:34
well imo there is when a upload have it say if you like my torrent pls leave comment/reweiv but beg in chat pls reweiv me ill reweiv you come on read what the reweiv system is all about
admin/boss wrote:
Members Reviews
This feature for our members to see their real ET status. This is main feature to get site reputation points.

DISALLOWED:
- Bad/dirty words.
- Non informative reviews like "nice man", "cool friend" and score it with max points.
- Changing with reviews - you for me i will do it for you too.
- Post more than 1 review for 1 member in 24 hours
- Aggressive behaviour or flaming

HINTS:
- Post reviews for members for real his action. Help with torrents, find spam, brake rules etc
- Write in review FULL information: when, where, how much etc.
- If you post non informative review use max score 1 -1 or 0

RULES VIOLATION:
- You will be warned. Your reputation points will be decreased in 2 times points you gave for other.
You can be nulled with reputation or removed with 'site friend' status.
If your reputation will be super negative - you will be blocke
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 20:44
Author:
oh ok u broke the rulebook out on me, hehe i guess I cant argue with that..But begging is begging whither its in chat or on your torrent!
Cheers,
Mr. Difficult
No avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 20:53
Dirk_Diggler wrote:
oh ok u broke the rulebook out on me, hehe i guess I cant argue with that..But begging is begging whither its in chat or on your torrent!
Cheers,
Mr. Difficult

im not trying to be difficult i do get your point i do get it but then again i dont like the reweiv system so :D

its jsut to bring out the rule book it where so you can see the reweiv rule admin/boss made some tiem ago
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 21:01
Author:
Well dont get me wrong i was not calling you difficult...I was saying that i am mr. difficult, I cant resist a good arguement and sometimes find myself debating just for the sake of arguing,lol (just gimme a review and I will say you win) haha
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15  [Next]
Page 3 of 15   [ 225 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5