Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.201.200.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

beevpn.com

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 15:17
Author: Blocked
I would like to recommend you to use beevpn services which i have tested and found to have a pretty good products & service support.

For more information, visit us at https://www.beevpn.com/

I request you all to go through there products and services

The World's fastest VPN

Unlike other VPN providers, BeeVPN uses only proven carrier-grade Cisco equipment, operates its own network, doesn't outsource any part of the operations.

Unblock all sites & services

We do in no way limit your usage of our VPN - unlike most other providers we do not charge you for changing between gateways in different countries.

SeeAllTV

Want to watch US TV shows? No problem. With our unique SeeAllTV extension you can wath US based channels & services including Netflix, Hulu, CWTV, Fox, Pandora, and many more.

Browse securely without being logged, monitored or eavesdropped on.

Internet was ment to be free. Free of hackers. Free to use. Without a fear of being logged or monitored. BeeVPN re-enables those core internet features.

Secure on any device

BeeVPN can be used with several devices: Windows PC, Mac PC, Linux PC, BSD PC, iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet, Android Phone, Playstation 3, Wii, AppleTV, Router.

prices

kevjmx.png
what else we are offering ExtraTorrent fans a 5% discount so all you got to do it click this link https://www.beevpn.com/?r=extratorrentcom
By using this link - you will get 5% discount on our current list of
products - and each time they/you renew the product.

You'll exchange the IP address you get from your Internet Service Provider to an anonymous IP address. You get a safe/encrypted connection between your computer and the Internet. beevpn gives you an encrypted connection and changes your public IP address to an anonymous one.

drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 16:32
Author:
i knw about this VPN taker u told in chat 2months ago..one of my frnd uses it n itz nice
jojimat avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 20:28
Author:
thank you for the info. taker:)
ojackson avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 01:42
Author:
i sthis different from seedbox
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 02:28
Yes it is this does not hide your i.p when downloading torrents only web surfing etc, a seed box is all anonymous.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 23:02
always nice to hide browsing downlaoding so none knows shit from net unto your PC
No avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 23:46
Author: Kitty
Thanks Taker I saw your post and checked out the Site and was impressed with there service. I have had it for a week now and could not be more pleased. I experience no lag in speed in fact I have been seeing increase in speed. May just be coincidence but am impressed. Had a few questions about the installation and were answered in a few hours. This is my third VPN I have had and the issue with my last one was logs. Beevpn keeps no logs. Price is excellent also with a number of pricing plans. So thanks again!
ThumperTM avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverGirl
I will try beeVPN. Thanks
Moronic_Jizzrag avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 04:36
You can set up your torrent client to use this vpn or any proxy but your speeds will be really slow compared to your home ip speed. When I tested it, it was almost dial up slow.

And if anyone thinks any vpn service, proxy service, seedbox company or server company would not turn over your payment details and the ip addy you use to access their equipment when served papers, etc then you are a complete fool.
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 14:09
Author: SuperAdmin
nothing is safe vpn only hides you from other sites hiding your ip
nothing can hide you from you isp company not even vpn

eg..

your isp ip sever connects to vpn server they collect data and send back to your isp sever ip then your pc reads the data it all come back to you and your pc

it's common sense you need a isp to use vpn without it no data comes in or out
vpn gives you a mask ip that ip needs to connect to something for it work doesn't it?

the encrypted data they add to vpn is were the business trick comes to sell you the product you dont need to be smart to figure out the lie

only thing keeping you safe from isp company's is contracts/laws you sign up with if they do rat you out and the contract states "we don't give out information" you can sue them
people that get those isp letter warnings is because ever isp provider has different laws read them carefully if you dont understand them don't use the service

one thing close to safe is a seedbox/server that connects by sftp and not ftp only
sftp data sends/receives to pc as unknown data ftp doesn't
but as said above you cant hide from your isp provider

it's all business people do marketing/business course for 1 reason only to sell the product good or bad if your easily blinded they get the $$$

mike789 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 06:54
Author:
or you can use peerbloker! and it is free!

this is the link!

have fun!
No avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:08
well free you get what you get paying will always be better safer less hassel less dc ect
Rockman avatar
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 18:41
Author:
Ok as usual i am very confused if a vpn; free or payed doesn t hide you from your ips then what good is using one; you can t hide if you do hide you lost your internet service ? don t get it .

So the next question is does peer block really keep one safe some say yes; others say no it doesn t; so is a cheap seed box worth it and how does that work and why does using a vpn keep MPAA etc letters out of ones mail box . .
No avatar
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 22:24
rockman a vpn hide whats your doing online meaning its hiding browsing ect by going a vpn/tunnel with a ip in lets say england or any other contry so when you use msn or talk/type on skype all they can see is ???????????????????????????????+ nothing else.

free ones are mostly cap at a few 100 KB/S so you got limit cpeed + may disconnect .

paying mean you dont get limit connecting no limit downlaod or uplaod speed like most free on do.

peerblock only block known ips adresses.

vpn hide what you do online + so you can acces netflick ect

seedbox + a vpn is the best shot to keep your track hiding so none follow what your doing i wont say they cant find you if they want to they can.

letters well remember if its to good 2 be true you bet it is.

also with VPN you can acces site in the USA watch tv series that you normaly may not have acces 2 reason you get a fake/other ip to get online with/browse with.

so with seedbox+vpn your hding all you can so none see harry potter but only see ?????????????????????

https://www.beevpn.com/next-generation-vpn-technology
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 00:01
Author:
I am still confused so what else is new; a vpn hides you from an isp but not when downloading a torrent and why wouldn t want my isp to know i use netflix and peerblock can t ever hide enough bad addys so you might get busted using that ? ?

Still confused and lost . . and won t even ask how a speed box works and are their any cheap ones about that are safe to use . .
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2