Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

On March 8, dear women!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 34 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Zohaib avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 07:08
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET lovermen
8marta_37.gif

Dear Ladies! I know you a little bit here, but I would like to congratulate those that have. I can not identify any of you, you are beautiful, as of March snowdrops. Only you can melt our hearts, the hearts of loons, which often do not respect you! On this day you are allowed to do what only the soul of requests, so use it well! Just do not forget about the consequences :) I suggest that now all the peasants to drain the cup of red wine for the fair sex, which if not always loved, on that day, yet women's logic, it can sometimes vybesit to delirium tremens, but you know, ladies We love you! Happiness, good health to you, and this year, also giving their men the warmth and affection. Love and be loved. Amen.

Let joy today, the sun is shining,
In the Shadow of leaving large bundle of anxieties,
and all the flowers, which are in the world
today, let blossom at your feet.

buket14.gif
No avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 08:31
Author: Blocked
today its there international fight day or what ever its called
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 09:55
Author:
don"t know about Womens Day or watever taker said but today is Holi in India
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:51
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
nor holi nor women day non national holiday i don't care then @ drslims ladies = fight that what taker mean so i add some more ...gossips , cat fight , snitching ,bitching , crying etc
No avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 13:52
not its called the international femal fight day nothing to do with fight vs female ect there right to work ect thats what the day is about
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 18:50
taker wrote:
not its called the international femal fight day nothing to do with fight vs female ect there right to work ect thats what the day is about

i am not saying they are not equal ya they are equal i like that "international femal fight day"--- taker mention that he always negative that i mean
No avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 19:26
Quote:
bipin369 avatar

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:51
Author:
bipin369
nor holi nor women day non national holiday i don't care then @ drslims ladies = fight that what taker mean so i add some more ...gossips , cat fight , snitching ,bitching , crying etc
SuRi avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 14:29
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
bipin369 wrote:

u always here for "gossips , cat fight , snitching ,bitching , crying etc"
and always...ALWAYS hijack others threads and start "gossips , cat fight , snitching ,bitching , crying etc"

SuRi avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 14:32
bipin369 wrote:
taker wrote:

i am not saying they are not equal ya they are equal i like that "international femal fight day"

how can u say tht "they are equal", whn u like this >>> "international femal fight day" ?
lmfao ;)
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 15:33
Quote:
Author:
SureNdrA
Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
bipin369 wrote:
taker wrote:

i am not saying they are not equal ya they are equal i like that "international femal fight day"

how can u say tht "they are equal", whn u like this >>> "international femal fight day" ?
lmfao ;)
Im asking meself the same
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 16:02
SureNdrA wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
taker wrote:

lmfao ;)

every coin has two sides head and tail , good and bad ya i highlight bad now its good why women best caring , intelligent than man , hard working , Responsible ,Kindness etc

so dumb ppl got their answers !!!

and never say i like international femal fight day" but above i mean taker used that when its was celebrating wwomen day
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 16:14
Quote:
Author:
bipin369
SureNdrA wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
taker wrote:

lmfao ;)

every coin has two sides head and tail , good and bad ya i highlight bad now its good why women best caring , intelligent than man , hard working , Responsible ,Kindness etc

so dumb ppl got their answers !!!
Well its prove you got no clue on what a women is ect thats so clear if see your post
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 16:21
nop taker u got bring that negative topic to this topic but i must say they are coming up and they will rule this world and some mnc ceo are women and most women are at higher position but its also true that some are still getting hurt and cnt get what they should get ya mostly due to male its male ego that sad and how u going to get equal rights for women when still in some Asian countries women are treated like animals pak , india , gulf countries , afgan etc its sad very sad and when west celebrate women day women in most Asian countries dont even know they got a day

Sweden tops out as the #1 place for women to live.

and taker posting that types of comment "today its there international fight day or what ever its called" sad think about arab man what they think about it sad

and surendra dont have a clue what the topic is all about ya its his male ego he just want a argument with me
SuRi avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 17:06
bipin369 wrote:
blah blah blah...

and surendra dont have a clue what the topic is .............blah blah blah

really ? devil.gif

bipin369 wrote:
blah blah blah...

all about ya its his male ego he just want a argument with me ........blah blah blah Continue...

male ego ? it means u admitting ur "Female" ?
rolling_on_the_floor.gif

No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 17:12
if you knew jsut 1 % about females what they wet true from had to stay home make the food take care of the kids ect thats why its there international fight day nothing to do with that you think say do ect. but saying i bring negativity lol dude g et a clue

bipin you got no clue so
Quote:
Sweden tops out as the #1 place for women to live.
Again lol why talk when got no clue or anything to say about the topic

the day march 8 think it goes all the way back to 1910/1920 or so but im not sure tho

so bipin pls go read on about females then you might get lucky lol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women%27s_Day then you get to know about march 8 + International Women's Day
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 34 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2