Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.198.187.30.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

On March 8, dear women!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 34 posts ]
AuthorMessage
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 17:19
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderWarnedET junkieET lovermenSunTurtle
SureNdrA wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
blah blah blah...

and surendra dont have a clue what the topic is .............blah blah blah

really ? devil.gif

bipin369 wrote:
blah blah blah...

all about ya its his male ego he just want a argument with me ........blah blah blah Continue...

male ego ? it means u admitting ur "Female" ?
rolling_on_the_floor.gif

ha that bad joke suredra but u are good in playing with smiles and u dumb lol
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 17:25
Author: Blocked
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 17:35
taker wrote:
if you knew jsut 1 % about females what they wet true from had to stay home make the food take care of the kids ect thats why its there international fight day nothing to do with that you think say do ect. but saying i bring negativity lol dude g et a clue

bipin you got no clue so
Quote:
Sweden tops out as the #1 place for women to live.
Again lol why talk when got no clue or anything to say about the topic

the day march 8 think it goes all the way back to 1910/1920 or so but im not sure tho

so bipin pls go read on about females then you might get lucky lol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women%27s_Day then you get to know about march 8 + International Women's Day

it contain what i said and taker u should leave ur negativity i saw some old post when u post negative comment when 10 members say yes u say no annd its what happen here to ur negativity is good
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 17:45
rofl
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 18:25
Quote:
saw some old post when u post negative comment when 10 members say yes u say no annd its what happen here to ur negativity is good
So i should become a ss kisser a ass wanker a anal slut agree with ppl when i dont agree with them no thx ill rather stay true to meself.so ill still say i dotn agree even if 150 ppl think they agree ill say no if thats what i belive
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 18:33
taker wrote:
Quote:
saw some old post when u post negative comment when 10 members say yes u say no annd its what happen here to ur negativity is good
So i should become a ss kisser a ass wanker a anal slut agree with ppl when i dont agree with them no thx ill rather stay true to meself.so ill still say i dotn agree even if 150 ppl think they agree ill say no if thats what i belive

ya say what u think in ur mind ya heart but u always against ppl never saw u with ppl i think u like to say against but dont get hurt i saw some post where u only agree with admin!!
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 18:35
Quote:
ya say what u think in ur mind ya heart but u always against ppl never saw u with ppl i think u like to say against but dont get hurt i saw some post where u only agree with admin!!
My job here its not to agree with every one or everything.admin lol then you dotn even wanna see the msn other chat log with me an admin

so admin remember always agree with ppl also when soem post fake post back no real so like bipin say we should agree when poste fake or real hmmm

do i agree with admin do i disagree with him also you bet i do do i agree with members on ET yes do i disagree with them 2 you bet i do.

but if your looking for a person to tell you want you wanna hear im not that one i tell it like it is no matter if its hurting your feelings ect
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 18:43
taker wrote:
Quote:
My job here its not to agree with every one or everything.admin lol then you dotn even wanna see the msn other chat log with me an admin

so admin remember always agree with ppl also when soem post fake post back no real so like bipin say we should agree when poste fake or real hmmm

do i agree with admin do i disagree with him also you bet i do do i agree with members on ET yes do i disagree with them 2 you bet i do.

but if your looking for a person to tell you want you wanna hear im not that one i tell it like it is no matter if its hurting your feelings ect

i also same just said that ok i understand
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 18:44
Quote:

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 18:43
Author:
bipin369
taker wrote:
Quote:

i also same just said that ok i understand
understatment of the year
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 23:22
Author:
I always thought bipin369 was a woman. Am I right?
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 00:37
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
GetAClue wrote:

your correct shes the biggest PUSSY on her
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 07:54
sn0tlob wrote:
GetAClue wrote:

your correct shes the biggest PUSSY on her

ya right ya i got the biggest !!! now all men ya all men give me some + points bocz i am women i got some dating dates !!! so i can earn some point without doing anything like other female account got !!!
No avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 09:29
female/women = power wanna know why they got the pussy thats power no you wont get sex today wotn get layed ect now thats power
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 09:57
taker wrote:
female/women = power wanna know why they got the pussy thats power no you wont get sex today wotn get layed ect now thats power

understatment of the year

1148707_vb.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that women slept after reading ur comment taker !!!

now that's the power of taker's unorganized words !!!
No avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 18:28
Have wondered if bipin369 is really member called titties who is males pretending to be female, titties never comes on that ID any more for long time....i think titties created fake ID bipin369.....wont be hard to find out who is who taker says he knows who is who always....

bipin369 i think is titties he/she bipin369 has a mangina
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 34 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1