Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.224.204.189.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

An Apology to Bigpin369!! (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 3 of 7   [ 95 posts ]
AuthorMessage
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 03:42
Author: ET babySite FriendVerified UploaderWarnedSunmenET loverET junkieTurtle
one thing i must say i am having a friendly chat with big A little a , not a fight not i am fooling him + provoke him to reply to all my post ,we both want a friendly chat with each other and pls take this in a positive way we and both enjoying and ya sam u have to send little bit of pm bocz he will be busy here replying to all my sh1t lol

SaM told me "block you for good this time if u try to provoke any staff or mess up in site again"

sam not provoking him he is doing it by himself.
SuRi avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 05:06
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
bipin369 wrote:
@pizza i am not worry but me and big a use to be friends - when??...when u was not staff here plus u post in every section of et forum ...bocz u read some where" post more ,win a gold"

whn he wasnt staff = less work more time to reply in fourms, but now he is staff = more work less time to reply but still he replying in forums.
post more BS, win a Ban :)

and once i pm him - yeah and it was totally illegible and incoherent so i asked for clarification on the meaning of the content of the PM and am still waiting on a reply!!....ya pm me back saying how u do it and why u do it i got 5 pm as reply .

I remember u PMed me too...sample of ur PM >>> blah blah ya ya blah ya blah ya blah ya ya ya blah blah blah ya but ya u ya no ya only ya, fuk ya :)

saying i like they way he kill ppl with his post and words ya its when he was not staff - so just cos I'm staff I need to change my personality to please you?? forget it ,no way!!...never say u have to change i am saying u changed after getting that star just try to read what that line means .

i dont think he changed after promo to mod but i wanna say Change is Good, change urself n be ET Junkie not ET Donkey :)

but now he is acting like childish - No not acting childish but just being nippy faced bawhied just for the sake of annoying you!! ,..ya its childish reply + annoying ..but u fail in annoying .now i am enjoying it and long way to golol

u knw wht ur "ya" is damn annoying+childish+ya+blah

but now his post are not so good - aw poor wee bigpin all upset??boohoo!! he like commanding ppl
- dont command anyone,so stop being paranoid but my advice is to be nice to me - this is me being nice to you my little play thing!!still cant understand what he want to say ??!!!..can u clarify with ur some more pink works bro.!!

its a LMFAO moment

or he think he going to beat me then its not so easy - LMFAO you just made a big mistake you have now set me a challenge to keep on going!! hope your ready and looking forward to loads more fun!!!! .....ya i am ready and i am going from the moment i register here so i dont have a problem with that lol

LMFAO moment-2
teseals avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 05:11
Author:
sn0tlob wrote:
bipin always speaks incoherently it leaves me perplexed most times

Confused+Thoughts1.jpg

LOL
SuRi avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 06:23
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
Iron_Boy wrote:
@surendra when two adults talk no kids allowed , if we allow him to talk then he going to drop his toffy, candy from mouth ,then cry and wet his dippers .

lets adult have a chat{bigpin369 $ uncle$aunty },kids stay out of this .
surendra have fun in kindergarten .kid

oh yeah granny, fake penny

u right granny, whn 2 adults talk no kids allowed but if one adult (uncle) n one baby (bipin) talk everyone/everything allowed.

if 2 adults talk no kids allowed thn why u posting here ? so shut the "ya" up u fake fart :)

btw i knw who u r lol ;)
depak_gupta avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 06:41
Author: Blocked
ppl hate good people bipin and dj are good in chat i use to read their funny post from outside then i was not register here but now all change i cant see dj any more in chat not in forum and bipin also not in chat , and he is attacked by some ppl i dont know why , bipin is nice man . plz djinfero and bipin if u both reading this plz come back to et and i miss both of u

dj $ bipin fans association
P3st1l3nc3 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 06:46
dj is good. but wtf with bipin people loves him i cant believe this
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 07:03
Author:
nn wrote:

LMFAO!!!
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 07:05
Author:
Yacht_Master wrote:
et community - this post is best of all all thanks to bigpin369 lol

hell yeah et is full of bipin!!!LMAO!!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:12
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Iron_Boy wrote:
sn0tlob wrote:
bipin always speaks incoherently it leaves me perplexed most times

when snotlob was blocked then that sign show him the direction but he never find a way so he came back to et with the word "o" replace but a "0" with a avatar which describe him as a NOOB but he was shocked to see staff replace him with a toilet paper .

your obviously an old member using proxy or vpn but your spellings worse than bipins........!!!!!!
more incoherent speak
IndhuSharmaKS avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 13:39
Author: Site FriendSuperman
drslimshaddy wrote:
Yacht_Master wrote:
et community - this post is best of all all thanks to bigpin369 lol

hell yeah et is full of bipin!!!LMAO!!

thnx to Aa
PizzaKing1 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 15:22
where is uncle and aunty ,why he not replying ?
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 15:39
Author:
Welcome to Kindergarten 101. If a new member joins ET and reads this thread from start to finish. I think the only impression they will take from it, is that ET has many 5 yr old children posting in the forums. Maybe someday your parents will take you for a wagon ride or to the park to play on the swings and the slide. Carry on children, carry on.
depak_gupta avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 15:39
today bipin was in chat and his was amazing and please bipin we want more hq wallpapers and picture of hot Indian actress please upload it .long live bipin369

depak_gupta avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 16:59
i dont know about other guys but bipin grow up man .he upload really hot and sexy photos and wallpapers of sexy indian actress he true man .

IndhuSharmaKS avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 02:23
Author: Site FriendSuperman
GetAClue wrote:
Welcome to Kindergarten 101. If a new member joins ET and reads this thread from start to finish. I think the only impression they will take from it, is that ET has many 5 yr old children posting in the forums. Maybe someday your parents will take you for a wagon ride or to the park to play on the swings and the slide. Carry on children, carry on.

LOL
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 3 of 7   [ 95 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1