Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.146.27.245.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

An Apology to Bigpin369!! (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 5 of 7   [ 95 posts ]
AuthorMessage
IndhuSharmaKS avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 01:52
Author: Site FriendSuperman
bipin369 wrote:
BeGiNNeRsLucK wrote:
amazing bipin ,u are awesome

thanks man those words are from my heart .

So it's your DUPE ACCOUNT...
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 09:31
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
bipin369 wrote:
SaM told me "block you for good this time if u try to provoke any staff or mess up in site again"

sam not provoking him he is doing it by himself.
Just so you know I'm not making this post so to get you banned or anything its just some fun,and sorry to say it will take a hell of a lot to provoke me,and I wouldn't go getting you into trouble with them above..

so let it rip and have fun
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 09:44
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Well two days away in the tranquility of the countryside and boy have you all been busy with this post,and FFS now my fingers are going to be aching with all the replies!!
bipin369 wrote:
ok accept ur Apology now move on

LMFAO??????? You really don't get it now do you?????
Do you even know what I apologized for???
Try reading the first line of my original post!
(Oh and that also explains why I was away for 8 days!!)

PizzaKing1 wrote:
where is uncle and aunty ,why he not replying ?

See above.have you really missed me that much???
Yacht_Master wrote:
both busy with this post. uncle decoding all bipin post and aunty encoding uncle post . i guess uncle going to reply soon or uncle gone for 8 days holiday with aunty.

More gibberish from another dupe account I guess.

By the way its a bit hard to take a corpse on holiday!!!!
Not many hotels let you bring in coffins!!!
Hope your happy NOW!!!!!!!!!!

bipin369 wrote:
Kindergarten - i wish i can get there its a place where u find happiness,peace , fun , love ,friendship . Guns are useless , there they don't know what the meaning of war,i wish i never grown up ,never use the gun ,now life sucks living with all the worries , war , forgot to smile .but i am sure my kid will bring my old days back he will teach me how to smile again how to love each other .till then i have to live this adult life which is without smile and good sleep.

Really don't know what to say should I just rip the piss outta this or LMFAO????

WTF are you going on about,is it the feel sorry for Bigpin page???

Tell you what after being both shoot and stabbed(more than once) I would take a bullet any day at least you don't need to worry bout any diseases getting transmitted from the bullet,and your not left with the foul stench of the stench of the cunt who stabbed you!!

and sorry but why should we feel sorry for you, FFS Ive seen more death and chaos in a day then most will see in a life time,yet I still drag myself outta bed and go out,and look at death everyday
and I still continue with the fight and struggle.

I can still smile and have a laugh its called life and if you cant live it then no one else to blame part from your self if you cant handle it,and enjoy it!!

taker wrote:
ppl who agree with bipin is bipin

again thx to all who made this into a kindergarden post you know who you are

Yep I take all responsibility ya gaylord!!
Sayhfa_22 wrote:
news update :

i saw uncle with a young girl in a bar they both where so close and i saw bipin with a camera and according to our sources he is snitching for aunty . we are in a process to contact with aunty to know the truth and more about this story .till then bye will be back with more updates .

we are fast the best, we are NEWs369

More dupe account gibberish me thinks???

Anyway don't drink anymore, so wouldn't be at a bar and if your trying to contact aunty you might need the help of Carole Lynne

bipin369 wrote:
uncle get beaten up by aunty lol funny

Try reading some of my above replies,and see if you think making fun of Auntie is still fun.

BeGiNNeRsLucK avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 14:38
Author: Blocked
welcome big a,but its boring reply hey don't u got some jokes to say?
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 16:29
Author: ET babySite FriendVerified UploaderWarnedSunmenET loverET junkieTurtle
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
[

and sorry but why should we feel sorry for you, FFS Ive seen more death and chaos in a day then most will see in a life time,yet I still drag myself outta bed and go out,and look at death everyday

i know u work in fish market ya its great but its smells bad .
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 16:35
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
SaM told me "block you for good this time if u try to provoke any staff or mess up in site again"

sam not provoking him he is doing it by himself.
Just so you know I'm not making this post so to get you banned or anything its just some fun,and sorry to say it will take a hell of a lot to provoke me,and I wouldn't go getting you into trouble with them above..

so let it rip and have fun

so u not ,ok if u was nahh u cant get me banned i know rules here better that u big and u still think u got the control nahh its me who post u just reply ya its fun for me , if i wrote sh1t , ur reply will be sh1t crap sh1t lol.

to provoke u , dont have to work hard ya one post and after that u creating post on me and replying to all my post ..ya i cant provoke u sorry lol

bipin369 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 16:39
bipin369 wrote:
ok accept ur Apology now move on

LMFAO??????? You really don't get it now do you?????
Do you even know what I apologized for???
Try reading the first line of my original post!
(Oh and that also explains why I was away for 8 days!!)

sorry big i forgot to mention something so i doing it again.

bipin369 wrote:
ok accept ur Apology now move on:- joke .
i never feel a man like u can say sorry , do a apology .i know u got cool heart with cool eyes without blood .
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 16:42
IndhuSharmaKS wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
BeGiNNeRsLucK wrote:
amazing bipin ,u are awesome

thanks man those words are from my heart .

So it's your DUPE ACCOUNT...

dupe id of me naahhh ,i dont need any dupe when staff give me permission to post here and reply to each and every post of big without any fear.
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 17:49
Author:
bipin369 your my hero.
Sayhfa_22 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 17:50
news update:

one of our trusted reporter conforms that uncle dont drink . he just went to bar with the young girl and sit down there for 2 min then kiss the girl and order two glass of curry leaves juice mixed with coco cola .

we got aunty this morning and we told her about uncle and she got a heart attack .from our latest source we got the information that she alright.but the breaking news is that she appoint a sharp shooter taker to kill uncle . that's all for this time will be back with more updates .

we are best fast ,we are NEWs369
No avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 23:26
bipin think bipin if funny agree with him wink check the post he may act weard but huy we know
IndhuSharmaKS avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 03:29
Author: Site FriendSuperman
Sayhfa_22 wrote:
news update:

one of our trusted reporter conforms that uncle dont drink . he just went to bar with the young girl and sit down there for 2 min then kiss the girl and order two glass of curry leaves juice mixed with coco cola .

we got aunty this morning and we told her about uncle and she got a heart attack .from our latest source we got the information that she alright.but the breaking news is that she appoint a sharp shooter taker to kill uncle . that's all for this time will be back with more updates .

we are best fast ,we are NEWs369

LOL
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 06:49
taker wrote:
bipin think bipin if funny agree with him wink check the post he may act weard but huy we know

ha ha taker nice to see u nice with this post and nice with the English language .

bipin369 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 06:54
oh this post is getting bigger day by day .big and me going to cut a cake when it reach 100 + post with 1000+ views wow.

No avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 07:58
Quote:

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 06:49
Author:
bipin369
Warned
taker wrote:

ha ha taker nice to see u nice with this post and nice with the English language .
Not being nice at all bipin is bipin ppl who agree with bipin is bepin. bipin he is like davis from hearbeat act stupid but yeaaa
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 5 of 7   [ 95 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4