ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Atomica.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Little.Mermaid.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.161.234.183.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


ET family Album


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38, 39  [Next]
Page 35 of 39   [ 572 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 22:20
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
snotlob wrote:
Big_A it has to be a minus on the effort put into this

Exclusive Big_A home footage ;)
LMFAO!! speedbump!
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 02:20
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
snotlob wrote:
Big_A it has to be a minus on the effort put into this

Exclusive Big_A home footage ;)

LMFAO,the laugh in background is just too funny :D
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 22:28
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Jugg's
ierz.jpg
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 20:58
Author: Blocked
kgot.jpg
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 02:00
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
taker wrote:
kgot.jpg

Yeah because not everyone reencode of reencode reencode of reencode reencode of reencode reencode of reencode reencode of reencode reencode of reencode reencode of reencode reencode of reencode and when they are done on fucking up the film they upload it in a 300mb size and put screen caps so small that you cant see how pixelate it will get when it will be stretched,but i agree they are COOL because there BROS just wanted this exact same size and resolution to watch it in their cathode ray 12 inch monitor.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 08:28
Author: Blocked
Quote:
taker wrote:
kgot.jpg

Yeah because not everyone reencode of reencode reencode of reencode reencode of reencode reencode of reencode reencode of reencode reencode of reencode reencode of reencode reencode of reencode and when they are done on fucking up the film they upload it in a 300mb size and put screen caps so small that you cant see how pixelate it will get when it will be stretched,but i agree they are COOL because there BROS just wanted this exact same size and resolution to watch it in their cathode ray 12 inch monitor.

hmm i stop after the 5th reencode loool
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 13:08
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
5875_10151658010907052_258876852_n.jpg

Big_A_Little_A face when he catches a Retagger.lol
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 13:49
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Razor_X wrote:
5875_10151658010907052_258876852_n.jpg

Big_A_Little_A face when he catches a Retagger.lol

WTF, I asked you to use the picture of me with the fluffy pink hat and bag combo!! LOL!
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 18:45
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Razor_X wrote:
5875_10151658010907052_258876852_n.jpg

Big_A_Little_A face when he catches a Retagger.lol

WTF, I asked you to use the picture of me with the fluffy pink hat and bag combo!! LOL!

this just show we cant trust any one anymore lmao
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 20:21
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Taker at Work
971549_700446699981688_768319984_n.jpghee_hee.gifhee_hee.gif
SuRi avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 20:42
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
Razor_X wrote:
Taker at Work
971549_700446699981688_768319984_n.jpghee_hee.gifhee_hee.gif

now guess whos taker and whos giver.
jj avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 21:03
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
I'm sure taker at work looks more like this

2K1rT3o.jpg

lol
No avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 22:51
Author: Blocked
tthat 1 girl has huge breasts
DarkAngie avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:38
Author:
2lbi1as.jpg
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 23:22
Author: AdminSun
Exposed: ET Staff Member Demands a Little Respect From It's Members But who is it ?





[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38, 39  [Next]
Page 35 of 39   [ 572 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1