Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.198.187.30.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

POP UPS and Pointless Extra Clicks To Download

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
AuthorMessage
potluckpotatoes avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 03:34
Author: ET babyGirl
WHATS WITH THE POP UPS!!!??? Like, every thing a click makes another ad pop up all of a sudden. There use to be a pop up here and there but this is crazyness. Do I actually have to go download the pop up blocker to stop this or is it just a mistake? EVERY CLCK!!! Also whats the deal with not being able to download the torrent directly from the description page? Why have the download button link to ANOTHER page where I have to click ANOTHER download button? Is it just so you can sell more ad space cause there is really no other reason for it then that. Please take I look at my avatar to understand how annoying these extra download pages are on every torrent.

Thank you.
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 03:42
Author:
use adblock to avoid popups
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 04:22
Author: SuperAdmin
why dont you use the magnetic link if it bothers you that much?
potluckpotatoes avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 05:29

oziman wrote:
why dont you use the magnetic link if it bothers you that much?

I never thought of that before to be honest but about that... I noticed when I use those links on the Pirate Bay and put them in to uTorrent it never shows me whats all in the torrent or pick things I don't want to be removed from it. It's just blank until I click okay or whatever and then it shows the name in the main view as its downloading... so that way is lame unless there is a way around that.

Update... Now I notice the wizard pop-ups are playing music too! Come on, music too!!!???
potluckpotatoes avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 05:34

drslimshaddy wrote:
use adblock to avoid popups

Yeah I am going to have to it's every single click pretty well now. Plus with my headphones on the music makes me want to kill myself... the ads are the only thing bad about the site. Well that and getting band for swearing in a comment about the illegal stuff your downloading cause that makes sense... DON'T SWEAR, we are trying to class up illegal downloads and pirating here, your banned for 10 minutes. lolol OKAY!!!
potluckpotatoes avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 05:56
Ended up downloading AdBlock for Chrome and it's awesome. It even blocks that super annoying chick masturbating thats on ever single pointless download page... see my avatar if you already have her blocked. On the pointless download page she is huge tho.

Anyway, AdBlock does the job, thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pop ups and ads are sooo bad on this site you would think you were on an old school WAREZ site lolol. Remember those!?
No avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:16
Author: Blocked
http://www.woozworld.com/?partner=IQINT&siteid=0036706351000 this is one of them there is 1 more i know of that popup when trying to log in or check forum with out being log into ET + ofc what happening to the ppl posting in here now sent to admin aldredy last night

http://www.woozworld.com/?partner=IQINT&siteid=0036706351100 also from the popups

so again get a good popup blocker
Quote:
Anyway, AdBlock does the job, thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pop ups and ads are sooo bad on this site you would think you were on an old school WAREZ site lolol. Remember those!?
Well kinda true when click 100 time on forum = 100 popup sicne its each time you click you get it
teseals avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 16:52
Author:
Now that I've downloaded Adblock to block those annoying pop-ups, I sort of miss seeing that chick rubbing herself! Guess I'm gonna have to tune in to potluckpotatoes' avatar every so often to get a smile!!! lol
exgi avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 01:18
Author:
I was having a shitload of problems with the site, pop up's galore! I broke down and installed Chrome and adblock, and like magic,...back to normal. I don't really like the fact that I feel forced into changing over to Chrome, but after surfing with it for a bit, I think I'm going to like it! It seems better than MSIE! I'd say, make the change!
potluckpotatoes avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 02:49

teseals wrote:
Now that I've downloaded Adblock to block those annoying pop-ups, I sort of miss seeing that chick rubbing herself! Guess I'm gonna have to tune in to potluckpotatoes' avatar every so often to get a smile!!! lol

Stop by any time, she will be waiting for you! lolol

exgi wrote:
I was having a shitload of problems with the site, pop up's galore! I broke down and installed Chrome and adblock, and like magic,...back to normal. I don't really like the fact that I feel forced into changing over to Chrome, but after surfing with it for a bit, I think I'm going to like it! It seems better than MSIE! I'd say, make the change!

I have been using Chrome for awhile now and I love it but it's not perfect. I don't like how it has so many separate running processes. They say it's better but there's something about heaving one window open and in the task manager having 3 or 4 separate "chrome.exe" processes that bugs me. Also it has the WORLD'S WORST SPELL CHECK. I'm not kidding, it's BAD. lol
No avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 05:23
Author:
potluckpotatoes wrote:

-DON'T SWEAR, we are trying to class up illegal downloads and pirating here-

Golden
kirk1827 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 15:34
Author: ET lovermen
Yes these popups are BS. Sorry but its true. And it wouldnt be so bad if it just came up once, but it pops up every click. Not cool man, not cool.
Between fake virus scans and popups its not going well.
And Adblock, LMFAO that I'd have to install that. Heck it's not even here to download, not seeded at least.

I think if we are going to have to live with this popup sh*t, then at least seed Adblock for all us old school love-them-popup people out there.

Thanks and hope this sh*t gets sorted out.
potluckpotatoes avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 05:36

kirk1827 wrote:
Yes these popups are BS. Sorry but its true. And it wouldnt be so bad if it just came up once, but it pops up every click. Not cool man, not cool.
Between fake virus scans and popups its not going well.
And Adblock, LMFAO that I'd have to install that. Heck it's not even here to download, not seeded at least.

I think if we are going to have to live with this popup sh*t, then at least seed Adblock for all us old school love-them-popup people out there.

Thanks and hope this sh*t gets sorted out.

If you use Google Chrome as a browser you can download and install AdBlock with one click from there extensions website. Just go to "Options" Then click "Extensions" Then "Get More Extensions". Type in "AdBlock" in the search field and once you find it all you do is click the "Add To Chrome" button... too easy.

Chrome is kick ass too so it's win win!

kirk1827 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 15:03
Author: ET lovermen
potluckpotatoes wrote:

If you use Google Chrome as a browser you can download and install AdBlock with one click from there extensions website. Just go to "Options" Then click "Extensions" Then "Get More Extensions". Type in "AdBlock" in the search field and once you find it all you do is click the "Add To Chrome" button... too easy.

Chrome is kick ass too so it's win win!

Thanks for the info but I kinda didn't want to have to do all that but it's good to know.

I'd also like to comment that NOW I only get the popups on the first click and no more so I'm content with that. I have no problem with a popup or 2, just not 10.

Seems to be fixed or at least I think so,

THANKS!
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 21:09
Author:
I think all the browsers have an adblock feature. I am running firefox and it was a qucik fix to add it as an add-on.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1