H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.197.159.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

the_saints_wrath vs bipin369

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  [Next]
Page 5 of 6   [ 84 posts ]
AuthorMessage
stanley avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 13:25
Author: Blocked
Well i couldn't live with myself if i simply bowed down as you say, though i have been asked same question many times in different ways, i just dont have give up in me, and after fighting the fight this long there is no indication i am learning to give what is right and fair, i may be only one who sees it. That doesnt matter! Little by little they lose strength and we gain it. A year ago opem discussion of these things wouldn't happen. Many things have changed and progress has been gained.

To some I am interested only in making trouble, but in truth i am willing ti make trouble if it leads to change and progress. Remember power that is entrenched, authority that goes unchallenged always becomes corrupt and always resists change.

Some might welcome change while others fear its impact on them personally from what they will loose.....power and control and status and position.....
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 13:26
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
TEZ wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
holy crap u bunch of idiots make this old post alive to insult me ya i know u cant do it on that post stanley.
stanley u cry every where that my english is bad worse ya its is bruv.
but dont worry if u want me to learn english i will stanley np with that.
even when my english is so bad then also u cant take any words u feel ashamed ya ur ego get hurt , u tell ur self that u are such a losser ya.
so u want to get my words more clear and meaningful ya ok i will do it .
but remember when the words and sentences make no mistake and when its perfect then stanley ur ass will burn for sure.

Well we`ve got staff saying thing s such as "Y don't you just fucking ignore it... your making it worse, be a man and let it be.. this is what he wants wake up!"

"stanley your racist comments can go here this never fucking ends"

And more.

Well,threads such as "members vs bipin369" has been removed,so WTF is this thread still doing here??? Was`nt the forum clean up supposed to stop this??? If they`re are staff that don`t like this maybe a thorough forum clean up would be a solution???

By the way bipdipper it was me that brought this TOPIC back to life as you say,don`t you ever look at the date and time of posts?,it`s alive again for reasons which would go beyond you

[/color

(Well,threads such as "members vs bipin369" has been removed,so WTF is this thread still doing here)

cause staff made this topic
stanley avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 13:35
Not just any staff either. And every time forum is cleaned from trouble topics same staff brings them back to attention. You wonder why out of all comments in forum staff only select mine as racist and give me warning or remove my status? All these pages and topics and contributors members and staff and i am only racist, bipin369 says what he likes does anyone do anything for racist remarks by him?

Is everyone scared to say?
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 13:43
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
stanley wrote:
Not just any staff either. And every time forum is cleaned from trouble topics same staff brings them back to attention. You wonder why out of all comments in forum staff only select mine as racist and give me warning or remove my status? All these pages and topics and contributors members and staff and i am only racist, bipin369 says what he likes does anyone do anything for racist remarks by him?

your correct most members are shit scared to loose icon's or fear the dreaded IP ban, but in fact stanley your are spot on here it was bipin who dredged up the racist card even with his fake accounts he tried weeding me out in chat as a racist. as you all know i am from the UK and the biggest racist's over here are the Muslims and that don't just span the UK it's global...FACT...

so now lets see how quick im classed as the next racist on here for speaking my mind
1stClassTrick avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 13:53
you can take my icon but you will never take my FREEDOM!!!!
No avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 14:06
i cant remember who asked me to make this topic but who cares
stanley avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 15:59
F R E E D O M !

Your right taker it dont matter but its good thay you did it!
Profligate avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:13
well it looks like you still have your status snotty, havent been warned or banned, stanley on the other hand seems to have taken it right in the ass as expected and the indians just walk around whistling confidently unbothered....so he was right after all and was punished for exposing thier racism
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:34
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
saw stanley`s latest events,OMG,now we`ve even got admins at each other about it,WTF???
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:44
stanley wrote:

Apparantly we have every reason to fear losing status just by speaking out,how about special site status for bipdipper and the likes and a klu klux clan icon for anyone who speaks against them??? LOL

No avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:45
nononono bipin say one thing but mean something else he neeeds to think befor posting/talking
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:48
I love my new avatar,thanks J_A_F_O
Profligate avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:50
my feelings about the camel shagger called bipin3D69
Attachment:

File Comment: woooofukkkkin hooooo bippy
01bigpin.jpg  [ 76.66 KB | Downloads: 4 ]
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:55
taker wrote:
nononono bipin say one thing but mean something else he neeeds to think befor posting/talking

Needless to say but i will...DEAD RIGHT,but no matter how simple that is bipdippers ears will still bleed pondering it,lol

Profligate avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:57
I have done all the math and concluded for every 10 ID's belonging to non indian members bipin369 receives one verbal warning.....For every 5 non indian members blocked bipin369 receives one warning in red
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  [Next]
Page 5 of 6   [ 84 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2