Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.159.120.168.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

the_saints_wrath vs bipin369

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6   [ 84 posts ]
AuthorMessage
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:24
Author: AdminSun
TEZ wrote:
saw stanley`s latest events,OMG,now we`ve even got admins at each other about it,WTF???

I don't see any fighting between admins ? the reasons are clear and agreed that 1 can't be dealt with, without the other. All will have the opportunity to regain there status it wont be forever

No 1 should fear loosing any status as long as site rules are upheld... we will start as mean to go on! .Evil behaviour and regular rules violations can be a reason for your account to be blocked
If your reputation gets too low, with many complaining about your conduct, you will in fact be blocked from logging into the site, we are serious here on Extra Torrent,and we encourage everyone to enjoy themselves while following the rules
And just because something is not written in the rules doesn't mean it's ok to do it
Note:
Do not argue or question the Staff's actions,do not disrespect them and do not defy their expressed wishes !
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:26
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Profligate wrote:
my feelings about the camel shagger called bipin3D69

CLASSIC
zum6mq.jpg

no rep points to post it yourself so here ya go,pisser,lmao

TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:35
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
LRS wrote:
TEZ wrote:
saw stanley`s latest events,OMG,now we`ve even got admins at each other about it,WTF???

I don't see any fighting between admins ? the reasons are clear and agreed that 1 can't be dealt with, without the other. All will have the opportunity to regain there status it wont be forever

No 1 should fear loosing any status as long as site rules are upheld... we will start as mean to go on! .Evil behaviour and regular rules violations can be a reason for your account to be blocked
If your reputation gets too low, with many complaining about your conduct, you will in fact be blocked from logging into the site, we are serious here on Extra Torrent,and we encourage everyone to enjoy themselves while following the rules
And just because something is not written in the rules doesn't mean it's ok to do it
Note:
Do not argue or question the Staff's actions,do not disrespect them and do not defy their expressed wishes !

Would`nt have known all that if i had`nt been told. I don`t disrespect staff,i`m not qeustioning staff,just stating for lack of a better term going by what i saw of stanley`s events with status being given then removed a few mins later,it is what it is
stanley avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 04:05
Author: Blocked
and what site rules were broken exactly?

DON and J_A_F_O didnt lose thier status on thier own.....they didn't lose their status because of current infractions of rules....they lost status because I did and because I couldnt lose mine unless they did so the fact they had been spammers (ALLEGEDLY)in the past became a convenient excuse....

Now keep in mind that Admin SaM and taker knew full well who DON and J_A_F_O were and what they had done when they were given and permitted to have thier status.

Just like they knew who I was and who codytm and Yogi were when we were given ours....

And what rules did I break? Out of all the people on ET who contributed to the topic and forums nobody staff included had any issue, took everything in stride and yet out of all only I am singled out and punished and two others have to pay price along side me...

So lets be honest and fair.....this wasnt about breaking rules...I know it taker knows it oziman knows it and whether he wants to admit it or not SaM knows it...it WAS PERSONAL! Someone got hurt feelings, and had a hissy fit.....Now DON can give ass kissing review points all he wants to get his status back I won't.

And I wont accept this BS lame reason for childish retaliation of removing status either....
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 08:57
Author: Admin
LoL wrote:
Now keep in mind that Admin SaM and taker knew full well who DON and J_A_F_O were and what they had done when they were given and permitted to have thier status.

Just like they knew who I was and who codytm and Yogi were when we were given ours..

Are you serious mate !! You are actually putting me on the same level as the above mentioned. pmsl , i donno where u guys get your info from, but you are being badly informed.... 1st it was DON to say I spammed and now you...
stanley avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:10
Yogi please stop pretending to be so fukkking upright and honest.....like nobody knows who the fukkk you are....your lying through your teeth mate....i know it DON knows it and plenty of others who know you know it, the only people you have fooled are the ones currently smoking your pole for your favor
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:27
Author: Admin
lol who I really am ???

.. I had a bit of respect for you, but looking at the way you are conducting yourself of late even that bit is going fast.

The only tiff I had with ET was arguing with my fellow MODS and using extra ids to leave those same people reviews, and even after doing so I sent SaM a PM with all my ids (8-9) and all my accounts then were blocked and I didnt even use a VPN to create them. Ask SaM since you respect him so much.

And the next time you choose to accuse anyone of anything do some research and not listen to idiots or yourself about what goes on here.

If I ever spammed the site do you think SaM would have given me the MOD status? Wake up, smell the fresh air and continue to play your silly nonsensical games with bipin and your other friends and let the grown ups do their job.
1stClassTrick avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 15:58
damn
the_ruthless avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 04:34
Author:
now these were the days i remember haha
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6   [ 84 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4