ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.166.85.29.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Show as ur PORN collection !LOL


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
AuthorMessage
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 19:06
Author:
Iqbal_Theba wrote:
what is porn?

now that"s a million dollar ques!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 23:23
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Iqbal_Theba wrote:
what is porn?

Its watching midgets and baby giraffes wresting in an inflatable pool of jello(lime flavor is the best!).
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 04:43
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
drslimshaddy wrote:
Iqbal_Theba wrote:
what is porn?

now that"s a million dollar ques!

its where men who got big candle , have fun with fake tites shameless girls who are really sexy hot on screen with all the make up face ass and chest .they dont feel the pain still they freak u out with the loud noise they make ya its acting and i will say its over acting and over rated .
the main aim is to earn money
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 05:45
Author:
bipin369 wrote:
drslimshaddy wrote:
Iqbal_Theba wrote:
what is porn?

now that"s a million dollar ques!

its where men who got big candle , have fun with fake tites shameless girls who are really sexy hot on screen with all the make up face ass and chest .they dont feel the pain still they freak u out with the loud noise they make ya its acting and i will say its over acting and over rated .
the main aim is to earn money
Once again your lost. I have like I said 794 GB of porn. NONE of the girls have fake tits. pain? wtf are you talking about once again? How is it that you go through life without a clue? Is it where you live, or how people are? Why do you type as if what you say is fact on every thread when it makes no sense at all? Are you THAT bored bipin369? Seriously bro get a visa and move, so you can learn. This site is not just driven by India thinking, it's worldwide. bipin369 I don't mean to insult you, but when you type as if what you type is fact, when it is not. It makes you look dumb. Just some advice. I do not mean just on the subject of porn. I mean every thread. People get confused and not just me. So that's why I suggest you get a visa and travel the world, or even easier search the net on other countries and see how they live and think about things. Instead you stay in this shell that is your country and how they think or how they do things. Again I do not mean to insult you, it's just advice bro.
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 07:03
Author:
GetAClue wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
drslimshaddy wrote:
Iqbal_Theba wrote:
what is porn?

now that"s a million dollar ques!

its where men who got big candle , have fun with fake tites shameless girls who are really sexy hot on screen with all the make up face ass and chest .they dont feel the pain still they freak u out with the loud noise they make ya its acting and i will say its over acting and over rated .
the main aim is to earn money
Once again your lost. I have like I said 794 GB of porn. NONE of the girls have fake tits. pain? wtf are you talking about once again? How is it that you go through life without a clue? Is it where you live, or how people are? Why do you type as if what you say is fact on every thread when it makes no sense at all? Are you THAT bored bipin369? Seriously bro get a visa and move
GetAClue

seriously man get a visa n travel the world
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 07:17
Author:
drslimshaddy wrote:
GetAClue wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
drslimshaddy wrote:
Iqbal_Theba wrote:
what is porn?

now that"s a million dollar ques!

its where men who got big candle , have fun with fake tites shameless girls who are really sexy hot on screen with all the make up face ass and chest .they dont feel the pain still they freak u out with the loud noise they make ya its acting and i will say its over acting and over rated .
the main aim is to earn money
Once again your lost. I have like I said 794 GB of porn. NONE of the girls have fake tits. pain? wtf are you talking about once again? How is it that you go through life without a clue? Is it where you live, or how people are? Why do you type as if what you say is fact on every thread when it makes no sense at all? Are you THAT bored bipin369? Seriously bro get a visa and move
GetAClue

seriously man get a visa n travel the world
OMG I chatting with 10 yr olds now. I give up have your forum mental cases.
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 14:25
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
its u got 749 KB of porn on ur computer but the fact is i also got some ya seen some hd porn . in one movie the girl chest was a highway and second its like she is completely change she got nice boobs but never got how she do in 6 month but ya google ya its say she got money from first movie and done her surgery .
thing is that i dont need to travel any where to get a clue about ppl its simple watch their movies , tv and chat with them u will know what their culture is and i respect my culture and other ppl culture i loves to learn new things and who know after 10 years ya i will come to usa and will stay with u .

No avatar
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 14:52
Author: Blocked
come on kids calm down what is this my dad stronger then yuor dad ect contest.
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 03:58
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
taker wrote:
come on kids calm down what is this my dad stronger then yuor dad ect contest.

sorry mom lol
stanley avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 03:01
Author: Blocked
has it occurred to anyone else that when it comes to having a discussion that bipin369 gets involved in it is lost as soon as he opens his mouth and starts to type......saying anything to him is likely to leave you feeling sorry for him, like you just pushed the poor fat blind retarded kid confined to a wheelchair he operates with his teeth down a flight of stairs......

He makes no sense any time at all and doesnt have the sense to understand it when people try to explain it to him, you think he'd realize what everyone already knows and make an adjustment, yet he persists in desperation trying to gain acceptance and approval he must sorely lack in his life.....

Like drslimfaggy who has to manufacture fake performance numbers for his computer to appear to be a big shot in a forum post, bipin369 wanders aimlessly looking for something or someone to complete him.....sad really!
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:40
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
bipin369 wrote:
drslimshaddy wrote:
Iqbal_Theba wrote:
what is porn?

now that"s a million dollar ques!

its where men who got big candle , have fun with fake tites shameless girls who are really sexy hot on screen with all the make up face ass and chest .they dont feel the pain still they freak u out with the loud noise they make ya its acting and i will say its over acting and over rated .
the main aim is to earn money
Worried, i understood that Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
7euS avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:09
Author: Blocked
no comments ... lol
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 15:04
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
has it occurred to anyone else that when it comes to having a discussion that bipin369 gets involved in it is lost as soon as he opens his mouth and starts to type......saying anything to him is likely to leave you feeling sorry for him, like you just pushed the poor fat blind retarded kid confined to a wheelchair he operates with his teeth down a flight of stairs......





rolling_on_the_floor.gifrolling_on_the_floor.gifrolling_on_the_floor.gifrolling_on_the_floor.gifrolling_on_the_floor.gif
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 01:24
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
stanley wrote:
has it occurred to anyone else that when it comes to having a discussion that bipin369 gets involved in it is lost as soon as he opens his mouth and starts to type

LMFAO!! its lost even before then,as soon as the buzzing starts and the drool forms his brain starts to think,but in a very limited and retarded way as the misfiring of neurological nerves begins,way before the writing can even commence.
manofkent avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 03:37
Author: Site Friend
bipin wtf are u on man ??
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 33 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3