H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.158.86.243.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Let's Stop the Hate!!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
teseals avatar
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 03:03
Author:
Recently, several so-called members have left alot of hate messages in their comments regarding a person's religion, race and sex. ET is NOT a forum to vent out your disregard for someone due to that. I suggest...If you can't leave a comment regarding the quality of the movie and thank the uploader, then you should keep quiet or move on! Also, stop making silly requests for movies to be uploaded in a particular format! This is NOT a radio station...take it or leave it!!! Be thankful that you're getting it FREE!!!
With that said, apologies if I offended anyone, but let's just enjoy what ET has to offer us for FREE and stop all the bitching and whining!!!
stanley avatar
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 04:36
Author: Blocked
I am sorry but i dont see an icon by your ID that makes you authority here to tell anyone what to do. I don't even see an uploader icon, i just hear whinging, whining and complaining about members are you that bored. Or are you hoping to get a staff position by kissing azz, stop it!
jomama2003 avatar
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 07:04
Author:
I am perusing the site as a new member and I see nothing wrong with the comment above regarding ;Common Courtesy aka Stop the Hate in the comments section re: Movies. As a long time VIP of another well know torrent site, be thankful that the mods keep you around. There is no need to troll or spam the boards on any site...ever. Regardless of the quality of any release, somebody took the time and effort to make it available to others. I've watched great sites like ;Mininova, torrentfive, superfundo, etc...sink to the ground...owners being placed up on charges. When I see people that take it upon themselves to ruin the forums with Smack talk It makes me wonder if you even realize how many people are working hard to keep p2p alive and what you would do without it. Appreciate what you've got.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:45
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
teseals wrote:
Recently, several so-called members have left alot of hate messages in their comments regarding a person's religion, race and sex. ET is NOT a forum to vent out your disregard for someone due to that. I suggest...If you can't leave a comment regarding the quality of the movie and thank the uploader, then you should keep quiet or move on! Also, stop making silly requests for movies to be uploaded in a particular format! This is NOT a radio station...take it or leave it!!! Be thankful that you're getting it FREE!!!
With that said, apologies if I offended anyone, but let's just enjoy what ET has to offer us for FREE and stop all the bitching and whining!!!

yep agree with that,its just using some common sense and more important showing some respect towards fellow members
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:53
stanley wrote:
I am sorry but i dont see an icon by your ID that makes you authority here to tell anyone what to do. I don't even see an uploader icon, i just hear whinging, whining and complaining about members are you that bored. Or are you hoping to get a staff position by kissing azz, stop it!

Oh so now your the official ET censor who say what members can and cant say in the forums,seem your just whinging, whining and complaining about members are you that bored. Or are you hoping to get a staff position by kissing azz, stop
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 16:26
Author:
lol and course we think your a new member like legit,,lmao come bak wih ur real id
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 17:25
Anyway since this was posted under,

ExtraTorrent.com > Forum > ExtraTorrent Official Forum > General Tutorials > Let's Stop the Hate!!!

When are we going to get the tutorial on how to stop the hate??
Putujuci_Pevac avatar
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 17:25
yes teseals stop it! stanley kisses more than enough ass and swallows way more than enough shaft for everyone.

ps he's ozimans b/tch you know! he'll swallow his shaft again n get you blocked!

Putujuci_Pevac avatar
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 17:30

stanley wrote:

i dont see one by yours either you pathetic kiss ass wannabe
prime252 avatar
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 19:19
Author: Turtle
stanley wrote:

this is very rude behaviour..!..
members whether they have no status are also respectful to ET ..
how can you think like that.?,you mean a member with no icon cant say any thing,he has no rights.?..to give suggestion..stop it man..INSTEAD OF THIS what you got "no repute points"are u really deserve a site friend status.?

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3