View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Lost Girl

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Rockman avatar
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 04:43
Author:
Ok whats going on with the TV show lost girl i think we are three shows behind now here and evtv doesn t answer to say whats going on; can someone out their pick up the slack and get the show here for us fans i hope ? ?
onra666 avatar
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 05:02
Author: Site FriendET lover
What are you talking about??

http://extratorrent.cc/search/?search=lost+girl&new=1

All 22 eps of season 2 are available!!!!
Rockman avatar
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 03:02
Author:
onra666-

Guess your not a lost Girl fan talking about season 2 eps 23 or 24 or most likely by now ep 25; Scfi channel has ads for the new eps all the time thats what i refer to . . .

And any one know when the new season of nikiti starts up can t wait for that. . .
onra666 avatar
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 04:42
Author: Site FriendET lover
mmmhhh...you must be a VERY smart guy...for a fan of the series you should know how the titles are named for season 2....and when you check the titles of season 2....

http://epguides.com/LostGirl/

...you might find out that these....

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/lost-girl/episodes-season-2/337923

...are replays of alreday aired eps....

but maybe you right...I might be not a fan of this show....glad you are....

dammn they are all wrong...even these guys here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lost_Girl_episodes#Season_2_.282011-2012.29

Sorry for not being able to help you here...keep me updated when you know the titles of the NEW eps please....

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 08:35
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Damn does that mean the site I use for checking TV episodes is also wrong??

http://www.tvrage.com/Lost_Girl/episode_list/2

but then again if your referring to the TV Commercial "When good Fae go bad, They go really bad" set in the strip club?? For an episode called "Fae Gone Wild" well then It took me all of 85.6 seconds (and this is from someone who hates the series) to find out that the new episodes/series airs on the XXth XXXX 2012.

Next time try using google and type a search for Lost Girl,and then go to the programs web site,that is where you usually would find the most information about the program.
Rockman avatar
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:04
Author:
Every one is so touchy yikes all i meant was that evtv posted that season two eps 22 might be his last because of some of format change and i assume that he couldn t get; don t know why anymore eps uploaded to here.

Scfi tv has ads for on going new eps season 2 eps 23 and 24 and i ll guess by now eps 25.

So i guess seeing how everyone is making fun of lost girl and evtv has dropped it we lost girl lovers won t see it it anymore but luckly i have a torrent search engine site; like a video google and hopefully its getting uploaded on other sites. Later
No avatar
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:59
Author: Blocked
fun or not i dont know havent seen the show so i cant say but http://www.tv.com/shows/lost-girl/ look like atm its only s2 ep 22 there is out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Girl_%28TV_series%29

89821819405946275261.png
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:22
LOL!!! Not being touchy!

Just trying to help you help yourself,to find out the info you need in a quicker more efficient way.

But you seem to have some fixation that ettv has dropped the series,but how can they(or anyone) have dropped the series when no further episodes have been aired since they uploaded episode 22???

Might as well put you out of your misery since you couldn't quite comprehend my previous advise to visit the programs website to find out that the next episode (23) is to air in 11 days time!! and almost defiantly WILL be uploaded by ettv(unless you have upset them with your comments??) on the 12th day!!

As for "Scfi tv has ads for on going new eps season 2 eps 23 and 24 and i ll guess by now eps 25." Do studios not quite often show trailers for new series/episodes/movies well in advance to tantalize the viewers??
Rockman avatar
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:45
Author:
Woooo hang on their he mentioned it not me about the format being changed hum wonder if i should copy paste his comment to here naaaa luckly fringe and nikita are here whoopy but umn should i ask any sign of a decent seeded copy of The Vampire Diaries Season 1 heard thats a very good show.
No avatar
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 13:07
. what ppl like to watch its there thing no one should judge any for what they watch i meself watch the tv series 2 broke girls but also watches spartakus csi ect .

http://extratorrent.cc/search/?search=The+Vampire+Diaries+Season+1+&new=1&x=0&y=0
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 14:53
Rockman wrote:
Woooo hang on their he mentioned it not me about the format being changed hum wonder if i should copy paste his comment to here naaaa luckly fringe and nikita are here whoopy but umn should i ask any sign of a decent seeded copy of The Vampire Diaries Season 1 heard thats a very good show.

Ha! but for how long do you have those series for?? have they been cancelled or renewed by the studios???
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:28
Author:
Grrrrr dang seems like we will be two new episodes behind for lost girl soon !

Seems like they are running all new lost girl shows for the entire summer; fingers crossed whoopy ? ?

Guess i shouldn t even think of Nikiti and fringe; love these three shows does any else i wonder hum . .
stanley avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:48
Personally I hope Lost Girl stays lost.....I am waiting for the new Sons Of Anarchy American Horror Story and Dexter....
Rockman avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 08:03
Author:
" Sons Of Anarchy American Horror Story and Dexter.... "

Yuk Yuk Yuk

Give me a break 3 stinko shows; goooo lost girl can i get lucky with lost girl new shows all summer long ? ?

Now only have to figure out who to ask to upload them to here . .
stanley avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 19:37
sorry brother but I just lost all respect for you or what little I might have had, I never realized until now that you and EMUtwink had so much in common, and shared sexual orientation as well as favorite gay TV shows....my apologies now I just feel sorry for you.....you don't run around wearing your sisters undies to do you?

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4