Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.197.74.137.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Software for d/loading/recording video from Youtube

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 18:05
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Needing some help either finding some good software to either d/load or record from computer, a video that is on Youtube.

The Morgana Show S01E04

I have tried Firefox add on's/plugins,free software/sites from the net,but still cant get this d/loaded or record right.

Also have tried all torrents and only 2 for this and both dead as are the direct download link's,and dont mention the repack of this episode as it not EP 4 but EP 5.

any help would be appreciated as I have the other 4 episodes of the series and am doing it as a request.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 22:18
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
right first off BIG-A i tried this with an extension with fire fox and it will not let me take it (download helper) but when i first installed DLH it did let me do it but now its not having it,
so on the assumption this morgan show on youtube is completely locked out so nobody can download it from YT

i really do not know if this is going to be any help but worth a try fella

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2462771/Streaming+Video+Recorder+2.2.5+Software+%2B+Key.html
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 00:58
Thanks will give it a try,and if all else fails gonna break out the camera and record it!! LOL!!

Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 05:07
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
Trying to get a solution........

If Someone gets a solution Then Plz REPLY.............
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 06:21
Author: SuperAdmin
Streaming Video Recorder is for recording while watching will take you a while to record and watch ever program

if you want to rip from youtube or other video site including rapidsahre etc.. use
Jdownloader

but the files your trying to dl might have been removed or is private tried many different ip's to get it to work got same message
iaoalaadn.jpg

if file were available this is what it would look like
iaoanaadn.jpg
will give you the options in which formats are available for download
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 06:56
As The Show Is From UK Then You Have To Change Your IP To That Of UK and Then Use any D/L Program Like IDM.

Remember That program Must Have An Option Of Downloading using Proxy.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:52
Thanks Ozi,will try later and see how it goes.

showstopper132203,Thanks,am using a UK based IP address and can view the video fine,but nothing works at all to d/load it tried loads of apps/software over the last few days but nothing works at all,think this has to do with the video being uploaded by the TV channel who aired the show,so now looking to record it off of computer,tho got the two above apps to try.

Edit - nope nothing works!! so gonna break out the cam and record it once the cooker is fixed(long story!!)
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 15:32

Big_A_Little_A wrote:

showstopper132203,Thanks,am using a UK based IP address and can view the video fine,but nothing works at all to d/load it tried loads of apps/software over the last few days but nothing works at all,think this has to do with the video being uploaded by the TV channel who aired the show,so now looking to record it off of computer,tho got the two above apps to try.

HAVE YOU TRIED INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER VIA A UK BASED PROXY IN BOTH IDM & YOUR INTERNET BROWSER ?

skreamer avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 21:07
Author: Blocked
I don't know about etiquette so apols if I should start a new thread but I also have Download Helper plug in for Firefox. The problem is that it does not fully describe the DL from the drop down list. Eg I just wanted to save a Youtube vid and I had about 8 files to chose from. The uppermost were indicated [*] for quality and format (MP4 or flv) but a lot of the flv's had the same description so you'd need to DL each file to find out which was the best quality. Any DL helpers out there that give more info (mainly file size) so you can identify the HQ feed and get it first go?
skreamer avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 21:11
Big A little a. Just tried that link and am getting QUOTE An error occured. Please try again later. UNQUOTEIf I can DL it for you I will and then try to get it to you somehow.

Don't be afraid to PM me. I might forget!

Is your rig upto running FRAPS (screen recorder) and HD fullscreen? May be a way forward.
candymankz avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 01:07
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
This is easy there are so many ways...you can get the vid HTML file in the source of browser command c to copy
command v to paste, paste it in the download window done..

Or download safari this works with windows 100% also

Download YouTube videos with Safari this is good to get all the latest music videos

To download it , open your Safari Activity Monitor with Option+Command+A.

open Activity window.

20120624-mn7c64fpd93s97br3ft6xn9em8.jpg

Scroll down to your FLV file. This should be the largest file you see. it will be in M/Bs

Double-click on the file to automatically start a download. Or even better command c then command v into the d/l window
this is better and quicker

20120624-pyi82uydgnumrs1mnnxh5jk7b9.jpg

The file will start right away.. thats it done

20120624-qykudwwsrfkumhbwg95x5nrhda.jpg

or even easier there is a safari extensions you just right click on the youtube vid and bingo

SAFARI DOWNLOAD PAGE FOR WINDOWS AND MAC

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

overview_safari_title.png
skreamer avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 22:58
CandyManKZ what do you mean when you say Command? Do you mean the command line in Windows or something else?

So far I got a 1080 video playing in its own window. Go Activity with that, double click largest file and I get a 1080 video playing in its own window. Go activity with that, double click the largest file and I get a 1080 video playing in its own window. Go Activity.....

Doesn't seem to be DL to any Downloads folder.
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 05:13
What a mind blowing solution you gave candymankz !!

Its 100% fully working !
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 06:50
Author:
candymankz avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:18
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
skreamer wrote:
CandyManKZ what do you mean when you say Command? Do you mean the command line in Windows or something else?

So far I got a 1080 video playing in its own window. Go Activity with that, double click largest file and I get a 1080 video playing in its own window. Go activity with that, double click the largest file and I get a 1080 video playing in its own window. Go Activity.....

Doesn't seem to be DL to any Downloads folder.

have you tried yousing it on other sites try it somewhere els to see if your doing it right. and the command c + v is the same as copy paste

Hidden text
STEP 1

20120630-re9fs9h8p6bagkintcb5arja1f.jpg

STEP 2

20120630-j823hu9ed7p9urgjfukunchduq.jpg

AND GO TO SAFARI PREFERENCES GO TO ADVANCED AND
CLICK THE SHOW DEVELOPER IN MENU BAR
THIS GIVES YOU THE OPTION TO OPEN FIRE FOX OR IPHONE OR WINDOWS ETC THIS WILL COMPLETELY BAMBOOZLE YOUTUBE

20120630-1rgim7c92e5epbtekxbun78hug.jpg

DEMO ANYONE NO WHAT BROWSER

20120630-mkdahsx1u927rgq36sru92bbb8.jpg
20120630-j5c4mbcn5piub4th1a7xh4xpm5.jpg

Or you can just do this...if you have the safari browser this plugin is the easyest way to d/l youtube
there are a lot a of thees HTML5 plugins online that allows us to show videos without the Flash plugin.. if you don't find one i will make up a code
to paste in the browser

You can also bookmark this and click on it for downloading the movie in the frontmost tab/window:

javascript:window.open('http://youtube.com/get_video?video_id='+window.location.href.split('?')[1].match(/v=([^(&|$)]*)/)[1]+'&t='+document.getElementById('movie_player').src.match(/t=([^(&|$)]*)/)[1]);

this will work all so, if you still cannot d/l i will make a new code..

best to workout how html works this will make life easyer should checkout some html how to online etc

YouTube HTML5 Video Player i think you can get windows plugin here also

http://www.youtube.com/html5

YouTube5 Safari Extension removes the need to use flash on YouTube by converting all videos to their HTML5 video tag equivalents. It also has the added benefits of decreased CPU usage compared to flash, and the removal of in-video ads and its a lot safer.

http://www.verticalforest.com/2010/10/27/youtube5-version-2/

example

http://keepvid.com/
CAPTURE YOUTUBE VIDEOS

you can make this your self

http://www.captureyoutube.net/
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2