ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.166.77.32.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


chosen's sMall siZE ReLeasE cOrnER (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 46 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 09:02
Author: Blocked
Quote:
chosen avatar

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 04:19
Author:
chosen
Verified Uploader
taker ,i couldnt seed because there was a power cut and stanley i have no disrespect for a site friend ,, i was just saying u to enjoy and not care about what has happedned : )
Now ppl been using that power cut ect for like 1 month + now its getting old dont uplaod if cant seed or we will delete simple kapish
CHOSEN avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 09:42
Author:
taker wrote:
Quote:
chosen avatar

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 04:19
Author:
chosen
Verified Uploader
taker ,i couldnt seed because there was a power cut and stanley i have no disrespect for a site friend ,, i was just saying u to enjoy and not care about what has happedned : )
Now ppl been using that power cut ect for like 1 month + now its getting old dont uplaod if cant seed or we will delete simple kapish

i ain't LYING!
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:10
Author: Blocked
so chosen this is also do to power cur or what http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2703743/Toy+Story+1995+550MB+DvD+Rip+-+XviD+-+AC3+-+chosen+Releases.html its dead seed or delete you wanna act touch i treath you liek it
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 16:40
Author:
AHAHAHAHAHA LOL
CHOSEN avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 18:09
Author:
taker wrote:
so chosen this is also do to power cur or what http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2703743/Toy+Story+1995+550MB+DvD+Rip+-+XviD+-+AC3+-+chosen+Releases.html its dead seed or delete you wanna act touch i treath you liek it

i forgot to seed it : P
but now its 100% done
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 18:48
Author: Blocked
well whats that he finaly told the truth he forgot to seed ill be dammed you thnk im jsut browsing hmm to 2 pick on today just for fun wtf.let me say this you lucky any one else would have gotten bann ect your lucky.so what did you learn lie to staff we will know
CHOSEN avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 19:13
Author:
taker wrote:
well whats that he finaly told the truth he forgot to seed ill be dammed you thnk im jsut browsing hmm to 2 pick on today just for fun wtf.let me say this you lucky any one else would have gotten bann ect your lucky.so what did you learn lie to staff we will know

cant i do some pranks and tricks like u do wid me all the times in chat : P
and taker i mean no loss or disrespect to anyone
stanley avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 03:12
Author: Blocked
is it just me or does this member seem strangely familiar and not so new as one might like to believe.....any way staff will know this member from the ip address
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 15:57
Author: Blocked
chosen first of all u doing great with small size . try always to ignore dumbs they are every where and some here to .

all the best chosen .
CHOSEN avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 17:16
Author:
SOMETIMEIAMMEWITHOUTMASK wrote:
chosen first of all u doing great with small size . try always to ignore dumbs they are every where and some here to .

all the best chosen .

thanks SOMETIMEIAMMEWITHOUTMASK,, at last someone is appreciating for my work : )
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 18:35
Author:
chosen wrote:
SOMETIMEIAMMEWITHOUTMASK wrote:
chosen first of all u doing great with small size . try always to ignore dumbs they are every where and some here to .

all the best chosen .

thanks SOMETIMEIAMMEWITHOUTMASK,, at last someone is appreciating for my work : )

what u both the same person or what?
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 20:29
Author: Blocked
Quote:
DON avatar

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 18:35
Author:
DON
Site Friend
chosen wrote:
SOMETIMEIAMMEWITHOUTMASK wrote:
chosen first of all u doing great with small size . try always to ignore dumbs they are every where and some here to .

all the best chosen .

thanks SOMETIMEIAMMEWITHOUTMASK,, at last someone is appreciating for my work : )

what u both the same person or what?

Priceless
CHOSEN avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 05:36
Author:
DON wrote:
chosen wrote:
SOMETIMEIAMMEWITHOUTMASK wrote:
chosen first of all u doing great with small size . try always to ignore dumbs they are every where and some here to .

all the best chosen .

thanks SOMETIMEIAMMEWITHOUTMASK,, at last someone is appreciating for my work : )

what u both the same person or what?

DON if i was the same person,, i would prefer a small login : )
CHOSEN avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 05:38
Author:
taker wrote:
Quote:
DON avatar

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 18:35
Author:
DON
Site Friend
chosen wrote:
SOMETIMEIAMMEWITHOUTMASK wrote:
chosen first of all u doing great with small size . try always to ignore dumbs they are every where and some here to .

all the best chosen .

thanks SOMETIMEIAMMEWITHOUTMASK,, at last someone is appreciating for my work : )

what u both the same person or what?

Priceless

wat do u mean by "priceless" taker??
CHOSEN avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 16:27
Author:
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 46 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6