View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 50.16.116.99.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Spam pm lol

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 2 of 5   [ 70 posts ]
AuthorMessage
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:07
Author:
Nice one..by the way, i am straight & i am not against homosexuality. I guess, u are..thats bad for ya. Gay people are also human beings, they have a life too.

Go through these articles, may be after that ur mind get that change for good~

Seeing gay people as individual human beings rather than defining us by group stereotypes
Bullying Sexual Orientation
Attacking Make Sexuality
Gay Bullying Must End
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:11
Author: SuperAdmin
EMUworld wrote:
Nice one..by the way, i am straight & i am not against homosexuality. I guess, u are..thats bad for ya. Gay people are also human beings, they have a life too.

Seeing gay people as individual human beings rather than defining us by group stereotypes
Attacking Make Sexuality
Gay Bullying Must End

for gods sake didn't take you long to post some sort of homosexuality links
not interested
and no homosexuality isn't normal though im sure you want it to be but it ain't
it's usually the gay or ones that have gay tendencies that's see it as normal
2 guys cant make baby's the only thing they can make is a mess
think you need to go back to school and learn the birds and bees all over again
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:15
Author:
oziman wrote:
EMUworld wrote:

Gay Bullying Must End

not interested

See thats what i am talking about mate...u gotta give ur mind a bit of change for good about whats happening in the world. A foul mouth can neva understand, its like talking to a wall. I would juz let it be. Anyways.. Cyber bullying is not a good thing. Fun is a different thing. Respect is must.
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:27
EMUworld wrote:
oziman wrote:
EMUworld wrote:

Gay Bullying Must End

not interested

See thats what i am talking about mate...u gotta give ur mind a bit of change for good about whats happening in the world. A foul mouth can neva understand, its like talking to a wall. I would juz let it be. Anyways.. Cyber bullying is not a good thing. Fun is a different thing. Respect is must.

how is any of this bullying?
you_are_gay-389.gif
welcome back EMOTwink i guess you will be all active in forums till you kiss your way back to staff yeah?
as far as i can tell this is nothing but the truth

would it make sense for me to call you a terrorist for posting this?
EMUworld wrote:
LOL..i juz got back & u started. Just 1 day and u couldnt resist that.
k3kndt.jpg There u go man..i guess i juz hit my target real hard. Epic Win!!
you are blowing my head off right?
stanley avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:38
Author: Blocked
See this is whats wrong....people who are against nature and natural order of universe want others to accept abnormal to be normal, want to say what is backwards is forwards, what is wrong is really right and when you say no wrong is wrong, left is left not right and normal is normal not some guy sticking his member in another guys bung hole.....when you say no is wrong they all scream you are racist, you are homophobe, you are closed minded.

No emu sorry you want to be gay okay, you want to have gay friends at house let them play with your kids, have your gay sons gay lover bang your son in your house while you lay awake praying for quiet to come thats fine...you think its ok, thats great! Just dont tell others they have to agree and if they dont call them names or insult them or try to diminish them because they stand up for natural ways....

Adam and Eve EMU not Adam and Steve,,,sorry you failed epicly oziman ROFLMAO @ EMUTwink...hahahahaha butt plug!
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:53
Author:
oziman wrote:
EMUworld wrote:
oziman wrote:
EMUworld wrote:

Gay Bullying Must End

not interested
2 guys cant make baby's think you need to go back to school and learn the birds and bees all over again

how is any of this bullying?
you_are_gay-389.gif
welcome back EMOTwink i guess you will be all active in forums till you kiss your way back to staff yeah?
as far as i can tell this is nothing but the truth

would it make sense for me to call you a terrorist for posting this?
EMUworld wrote:
LOL..i juz got back & u started. Just 1 day and u couldnt resist that.
k3kndt.jpg There u go man..i guess i juz hit my target real hard. Epic Win!!
you are blowing my head off right?

Just felt a lill mind-fk... thats it...no offense, i hope none taken too. Fun juz got started and yeah..i m lovin it..

Cheers!!
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:58
Author:
stanley wrote:
See this is whats wrong....people who are against nature and natural order of universe want others to accept abnormal to be normal, want to say what is backwards is forwards, what is wrong is really right and when you say no wrong is wrong, left is left not right and normal is normal not some guy sticking his member in another guys bung hole.....when you say no is wrong they all scream you are racist, you are homophobe, you are closed minded.

No emu sorry you want to be gay okay, you want to have gay friends at house let them play with your kids, have your gay sons gay lover bang your son in your house while you lay awake praying for quiet to come thats fine...you think its ok, thats great! Just dont tell others they have to agree and if they dont call them names or insult them or try to diminish them because they stand up for natural ways....

Adam and Eve EMU not Adam and Steve,,,sorry you failed epicly oziman ROFLMAO @ EMUTwink...hahahahaha butt plug!

YEah stanley...one way u r absolutely correct and on the other hand, me too. Its all about the different thinking, different perceptions etc. Let it be. I am good being straight, and i like it. That Gay joke was a bit innovative..good job on that one. ET has always been fun. Seems like fun juz got started..Lets do it!! 984hi5.gif
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:17
EMUworld wrote:
stanley wrote:

YEah stanley...one way u r absolutely correct and on the other hand, me too. Its all about the different thinking, different perceptions etc. Let it be. I am good being straight, and i like it. That Gay joke was a bit innovative..good job on that one. ET has always been fun. Seems like fun juz got started..Lets do it!! 984hi5.gif

now his hitting on stanley whats next a pm asking him on a date?
not sure if you understand what he wrote it basically means his not into the fun your into
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:25
Author:
LOL... another one.. That hi5 was meant for all three of us as we are gettin high on this rush of intense humor.. btw, i got stanley's point. Ozi, juz trying to play safe my side, thats it. Fun juz got started cuz u started it then i continued it and then stanley jumped upon this intense conversation & its not yet finished. :P Thats what i am talking about.
riley_freeman avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 14:01
lol two spazes fighting made my day keep it up
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 14:47
Author:
TANGO DOWN!! Seems like i took all this fun stuff way too seriously..not gonna happen again. For sometime before i forgot about fun-criticizer-humor of Ozi, i forgot about that intense fun. Just wanna say, had loads of fun here in this post..indeed. Ozi, Stanley, Heads Up for the gr8 fun company.

BigGUN.gif Ozi, get ready with ur big guns now, m ready with mine!! Bring it on!!
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 14:50
Author:
riley_freeman wrote:
lol two spazes fighting made my day keep it up

Thats not fighting, like u had fun reading it and feeling the heat. All three of us developed that heat and felt it, now imagine the intensity of fun we had while the conversation was on.. And most important thing about it is that its publicly visible, that makes it more fun for the viewers..Wooooooo!! flamewar.gif
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 15:34
gay what they looking for a asshole to fuckk .why a men he get only a asshole and dick but why not a girl she got a pussy with a asshole with a toy shaped dick .
gay people come on girl too have asshole and its smell and taste as chocolate .
riley_freeman avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 15:55

SOMETIMEIAMMEWITHOUTMASK wrote:
gay what they looking for a asshole to fuckk .why a men he get only a asshole and dick but why not a girl she got a pussy with a asshole with a toy shaped dick .
gay people come on girl too have asshole and its smell and taste as chocolate .

WHAT!!!!!
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 16:00
WATER!!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 2 of 5   [ 70 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3