Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: After.the.Reality.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: N.O.L.A.Circus.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Better.Call.Saul.S03E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E18.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Gotham.S03E15.REPACK.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Sing 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: House II : The Second Story (1987) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] The Assignment (1997) UNRATED 720p WEBRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 5.1] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.80.230.32.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Spam pm lol

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 70 posts ]
AuthorMessage
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 03:33
Author:
pattam wrote:
don if i were u id cut that fukn foot off then u can tell admin if he doesnt hurry up n upgrade et ur gona put ur spare foot up his ass lmao

th_lmaosmiley.gifpattam.. Nice punch!!
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 03:39
Author:
stanley wrote:
I wish i still had the links to all those home made videos jj used to make when EMUtwink used to be staff goo gobbler here and when Legend used to conduct ET business from the back office of his 7eleven. I don't ever remember emutwink being as blatantly gay and so homo proud as he is now...i would rather see DON made staff before emu again....hell i told you holiday for bipin369 is lurking on fake ID.

Hmmm..there comes some kind words from stanley...Gr8 memory..the flashback almost kicked my arse out.
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 17:09
Author: SuperAdmin
EMUworld wrote:
DON wrote:
EMU FOR BROWN!!

th_lmaosmiley.gif

This forum topic is gettin viral..OMG!!
Epic win!!

The fun is not over yet..m all loaded free-sexy-smileys-938.gif

free-tongue-smileys-792.gifLets get it done..

now his giving don head and licking his lips when his done
well your right about one thing with dons infected foot and mouth loads of his juice you sure will have something viral

here ill let you down as gently as possible EMOTwink
sam and admin dont want you back as staff because you were useless to begin with
and they dont have any time for ass kissers

so your classic im leaving and returning with bs forums threads uploading men kissing men movies wont do you any favors anymore

best you leave the torrent world again focus on a movie courier and start making a sequel to your favorite movie
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2305552/Shut+Up+and+Kiss+Me+%282010%29+DVDRip+Xvid+-+EMU.html

No avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 17:48
Author: Blocked
Priceless
stanley avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 18:02
Like I said, and DON if your listening I bet you have those old links of the home made videos jj used to make and put on the internet of EMUtwink and his various gay activities on extratorrent "A Day In The Life" of a gay et moderator.....and the ones of Legend when he used to upload from the office of his friendly neighborhood 7eleven alongside the fake Mrs. Legend and Elizabeth_Sparrow to name a few...

It would be great to post those links to refrsh everyones mind
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 18:45
i use to have then i always loved a good entertanment.but i lost them shame :D
stanley avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 19:53
Ask and ye shall recieve thanks to the anonymous member who responded with the following link.....ladies and gentlemen enjoy this one, it isn't emu but it is some of jj's best work....now to find the other ones he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9HcFDezgM
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 20:01
Quote:
Author:
stanley
Site Friend
Ask and ye shall recieve thanks to the anonymous member who responded with the following link....
now thats Priceless anonymous my ass lol
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 20:37
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
rofpml stanley thanks for the link funny as fook
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 20:45
Author:
lmao,thers more than that one if i remember,havent spoke to jj in a while so cant hlp,hes the king of savin shit from decades ago,,me i forget wat happened yesterday

:)
stanley avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 04:09
i really can't think of anyone else who still comes here that was here back then that would have saved those things, i just remember laughing my ass off ever time one would get posted because they were so funny, I'm surprised Legend hasn't piped up that man saves everything, hell he's got chat logs and screen captures from 5 years ago....

EMUworld avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 07:30
Author:
oziman wrote:
EMUworld wrote:
DON wrote:
EMU FOR BROWN!!

th_lmaosmiley.gif

This forum topic is gettin viral..OMG!!
Epic win!!

The fun is not over yet..m all loaded free-sexy-smileys-938.gif

free-tongue-smileys-792.gifLets get it done..

now his giving don head and licking his lips when his done
well your right about one thing with dons infected foot and mouth loads of his juice you sure will have something viral

here ill let you down as gently as possible EMOTwink
sam and admin dont want you back as staff because you were useless to begin with
and they dont have any time for ass kissers

so your classic im leaving and returning with bs forums threads uploading men kissing men movies wont do you any favors anymore

best you leave the torrent world again focus on a movie courier and start making a sequel to your favorite movie
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2305552/Shut+Up+and+Kiss+Me+%282010%29+DVDRip+Xvid+-+EMU.html

There u go ozi...u got a lill bit deeper on that one..i gotta say this now. hee_hee.gif Its oziemotman in the house..
Nice humor..those fun emoticons..LMFAO..u r on a right track man!!

Nope..U blew on this one ozi.. and ya..once again..for u..here it is k3kndt.jpg Ozi..Booooomm!!
U couldnt let me down by that one..better luck next time my mate..But overall, gr8 damn hellotta fun on that one, goossh..ur intense humor is on rise..gr8

LOL...m not gonna leave this torrent world that easy..Gotta do wht i am supposed to do, simple. Not gonna go after any movie career..U still stuck on that movie..

special1.gif

taker wrote:
Priceless

th_lmaosmiley.gif taker..u taking all the fun...hmm...its ur time..LOL
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 07:59
Author:
stanley wrote:
Ask and ye shall recieve thanks to the anonymous member who responded with the following link.....ladies and gentlemen enjoy this one, it isn't emu but it is some of jj's best work....now to find the other ones he did.

LOL..anonymous contribution. Revealing the identity of that anonymous may get ur in trouble or may get his repo down??? Let it be anonymous..its good to be so. Gr8 to watch this video again..epic!! waiting for more
DON wrote:
lmao,thers more than that one if i remember,havent spoke to jj in a while so cant hlp,hes the king of savin shit from decades ago,,me i forget wat happened yesterday

:)

DON..this is what happened with u yesterday..
funny-pictures-thats-it-keep-going.jpg
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 08:02
Author:
stanley wrote:
i really can't think of anyone else who still comes here that was here back then that would have saved those things, i just remember laughing my ass off ever time one would get posted because they were so funny, I'm surprised Legend hasn't piped up that man saves everything, hell he's got chat logs and screen captures from 5 years ago....

stanley..excitement level is on the rise.. Bring it on & special29.gif this forum topic with that infinity fun !!
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 16:42
meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, heater, jumbo, tuck-boat, POOT! thats what im thinking lol :D
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 70 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5