View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Need for Speed Most Wanted [2012]

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
BRUCEJACKIELEE avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 20:47
Author:
Need for Speed Most Wanted [2012]

uVZQq.jpg

Need for Speed: Most Wanted is an upcoming 2012 racing video game, developed by acclaimed British games developer Criterion Games and published by Electronic Arts. Announced on 4 June 2012, during EA's E3 press conference, Most Wanted is the nineteenth title in the long-running Need for Speed series and will be released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, beginning in North America on 30 October 2012. The game will pick up on the Most Wanted IP, as opposed to the Hot Pursuit reboot that Criterion developed previously

Need for Speed: Most Wanted takes on the gameplay style of the first Most Wanted title in the Need for Speed franchise. Most Wanted allows players to select one car and compete against other racers to reach a destination. Cops are integrated into certain racing sessions, in which the police deploy vehicles and tactics to stop the player's car and arrest the player, like the original Most Wanted. The single-player section will feature a Blacklist of 10 racers, similar to the single-player section of the original Most Wanted, which featured 15 Blacklist racers.
Most Wanted has been likened to Criterion's Burnout series, and has a large open world. Like Burnout Paradise, races have a start and end point but players can choose their own route to the finish line.
The game will use Autolog, the competition-between-friends system developed by Criterion for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, and since used in other titles in the Need for Speed series. Autolog in Most Wanted plays a larger role and gives more information to players. Activities in-game allow players to earn Speed Points which can boost players up on Most Wanted list. Autolog recommendations have now been integrated into the game world, rather than sit externally on the menu system.
The driving model of the game has been described as "deep, physical and fun", not as arcade-styled as the Burnout series and Hot Pursuit, but far from a simulator. Most Wanted has a range of real-world vehicles, a mix of muscle cars, street racers and exotics, described as "the wildest selection of cars yet". Car performance Modifications and personalized rollouts is confirmed.

Release date - 30 October 2012

Platform - Microsoft Windows,PlayStation3,Xbox 360,PlayStation Vita,iOS,Android

ycaEF.jpg

Ntha3.jpg

ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 21:53
Author:
looks like they have reverted to the original game play format unlike what theyve use for newer releases like shit and the hot pursuit.

nearly said it was gunna be shit and sequals always are till i watched the trailer,,,looks good,,
BRUCEJACKIELEE avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 21:57
Author:
this 1 sure looks good :D
MONUQ avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 07:06
Author: ET junkieET lover
Eagrily waiting for this awsome game........
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 07:07
Author:
Goshhh...trailer looks extra thrilling with those brilliant escape strategies & all the driving fun & stunts. I already killed its last version last year & it was amazing. Yeah..i agree with DON.. previously they released some shitty versions..seems like they gettin back to real good releases now. Lookin forward to more updates on this one. Thanks for the info BRUCEJACKIELEE.. Nice!!
stanley avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:37
Author: Blocked
always interesting to hear a gay perspective on some masculine cuz fags are so fukking dramatic they have a flair for description....look at everyone's comments then look at EMUTwink.....notice the difference a Gay makes.

Goshhh... (GOSH? REALY did he /she say Gosh) trailer looks extra thrilling (WOOOO Fukkkin Hooo Thrilling) with those brilliant escape strategies & all the driving fun & stunts.

I already killed its last version last year & it was amazing (AMAZING!!!!).

Yeah..i agree with DON.. previously they released some shitty versions..seems like they gettin back to real good releases now.

Lookin forward to more updates on this one. Thanks for the info BRUCEJACKIELEE.. Nice!!

FFS EMU sounds like your gonna wet your pants and blow your load all over the place, but there is no sense trying to come here pretending to have an interest in manly stuff hoping to hide your gayness, your as flaming as fire gets I think I liked you better when you were trying to keep in it the closet, now its just awkward and embarrassing watching and your butt buddies play mr and mrs rosie cheeks
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 05:13
Author:
so this game is coming on 30th oct....please some1 reply
BRUCEJACKIELEE avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 08:22
Author:
northamerica - 30 october
europe - 2 november
roy512 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 17:40
Author:
I can't wait for this game......
No avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 07:17
Author:
i did finished need for speed most wanted 2012 aleady...

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2