Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.197.74.137.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Value for money Seedboxes

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 3 of 5   [ 61 posts ]
AuthorMessage
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 16:06
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
https://snthostings.com support uploading/seeding to public trackers,the prices seem good,could be more disk space.

If it turns out https://ssdapp.com/ are the same people/person as secureboxes i would`nt take the chance after the secureboxes debacle when they closed down neglecting to inform customers what was going on and leaving people hanging without seddboxes/servers and out of pocket,the only good thing i can say is that Seb really knows what he`s doing with dedis servers and seedboxes.
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 13:29
Author:
Hi All,

We have had a few tickets raised recently in regards to a chap called Seb - Just to let you know we are not affiliated with Seb or SecureBoxes in anyway.

Thanks,
Danny
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 04:10
dovahkin wrote:
This two are very cheap but need confirmation about the services if there are members here ever used those boxes.
Code:
https://snthostings.com/ https://ssdapp.com/
Rumor said SSDapp are run by the guy/team from secureboxes tough.

snthostings are absolute crap!

See details here....... http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/20776/avoid+snthostings+com+seedboxes.html
jainam1051 avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 07:34
Author: Blocked
I have been using ultraseedbox since 5 months , no problem whatsoever .

Speeds are amazing both torrent to seedbox and seedbox to PC.

well I would surely recommend it , just one con is that they cap the upload data so I had to go for bigger plan otherwise you can always buy extra bandwidth.

You get value for money surely .
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 06:23
Just an update on seedbox.co .......

If you get a seedbox from these people that performs well then that's good,but if it begins to perform poorly support is bad and your pretty much on your own and stuck with it,they will give you really lame replies telling you to login to your RDP and do a speed test of the sever which just tells you the server speed and has nothing to do with a seedbox performing poorly,sure if your seedbox webgui isn't loading and working properly they can fix that,but if you have a 1gbps seedbox with them that doesn't perform much better or faster than a 100 mbps seedbox for example then you're screwed,they will give you lame argumentive replies and go on about something else going off track and avoiding the issue rather than just being truthful and tell you they don't know how to detect and fix the problem.

I've known a few people that have a seedbox with them and no problems,but if your webui torrent client slows down and performs poorly you are on your own and screwed.
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 00:15
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Now here's a suggestion, if you got pretty decent not great internet speeds check out a product by Western Digital called MyCloud and see if that does the trick for your seedbox needs without having to pay someone else. I just bought the 4 TB version and now I'm thinking I shouldve gone bigger and rented some out myself....Have a look here WD MyCloud
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 17:34
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Cat_Minister wrote:
Now here's a suggestion, if you got pretty decent not great internet speeds check out a product by Western Digital called MyCloud and see if that does the trick for your seedbox needs without having to pay someone else. I just bought the 4 TB version and now I'm thinking I shouldve gone bigger and rented some out myself....Have a look here WD MyCloud
Thank's for the link, and yes saves shelling out every month
TEZ avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 07:56
I found this company with a good range of packages,i can't recommend them as i haven't used them yet but good value and all come with a 7 day full refund satisfaction guarantee.

http://www.tuvixhosting.com/
StroMSiD avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:34
Author: Blocked
All Respected Sir

Sorry To Say That..
But Any buddy knows any free seedbox i don't have much money to pay..
sorry :(
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 01:16
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
StroMSiD wrote:
All Respected Sir

Sorry To Say That..
But Any buddy knows any free seedbox i don't have much money to pay..
sorry :(
The only free ones you might get would be 12-24 hour free trials, nothing more than that.
cocky0 avatar
Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 18:34
Author:
I've been using whatbox for a while. I have the Quark plan for $15 per month which gives me a server in the Netherlands with 100Mbps connection, 140GB storage, and unlimited bandwidth. They have other plans too with more storage or higher connection speed.
captainjackfan10 avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:57
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenSunTurtle
How about a real true to life FREESeedbox. I am sharing and uploading as so are other ET members. Free is good, I don't want to use my ISP 24/7 I will use it only when needed after my ration is decent. Any suggestions of any reliable free ones? LOL
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 22:54
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
captainjackfan10 wrote:
How about a real true to life FREESeedbox. I am sharing and uploading as so are other ET members. Free is good, I don't want to use my ISP 24/7 I will use it only when needed after my ration is decent. Any suggestions of any reliable free ones? LOL
Look at two post's above your's, and you will get your answer.
captainjackfan10 avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 03:39
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenSunTurtle
Thanks Big A I did take not of the two above. I guess I can't expect much for free! What the heck it was worth a shot in the dark. I will figure something out. Seed ok at present so no worries M8. Thanks for the info!
jango321 avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 17:41
Author:
I find this site "seedboxbay" few days ago. I am already using it because I have only Payza. As far it is showing good result. But I know very little about it. Is it good? If not can you tell me which one is best and also accept Payza Or Bitcoin.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 3 of 5   [ 61 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2