H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.205.153.192.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Bipin on Hells Kitchen USA

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
AuthorMessage
stanley avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 18:37
Author: Blocked
PMSLOL......bipin369 the killer!
pattam avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 19:50
bipin369 wrote:
stanley wrote:
people are openly doing what bipin369 kissing ass and smoking pole....you been doing it in the open in front of everyone from the first day you showed up here at ET and havent stopped yet...in fact you are more full on ass kissing pole smoker than ever before like you have no care for being seen, like it is your nature to kiss ass and bend over to take the hard one in the brown eye.....you find nothing wrong about it the way you carry on enjoying it

if i was kissing ass from my first day i had got that site friend u got stanley.
i never kiss ass here all the staff know i say what in my mind and some time that hurt some ppl EGO hard .never bad to ppl most of time ya but some time if ppl behave bad with me ya i dont got a choice then i have to bad with them .
as far as big a littile a is concern i know how many ass kissing forum post he have done to get the gold star.

lmao bipin uv snitched on just about every member of ET since uv been here,uv copy n pasted chat countless times and sent it to staff to tryn snitch on others.ie kissing staff ass tryn to get a staff position
Quote:
i dont got a choice then i have to bad with them
wtf does that mean lmao
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 20:36
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
i snitch on every member come on its not true . i never snitch on anyone and i meet a memebr who hate me and i pm him and ask hey bro why u saying bad about e in forum in chat etc he told me that one of the staff here told him that i snitch on him and i am responsible for block of his real id . the thing is that i never snitch on him [real id] .ya its some staff who trying to get me in trouble here .
stanley avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:47
bipin369 wrote:
i snitch on every member come on its not true . i never snitch on anyone and i meet a memebr who hate me and i pm him and ask hey bro why u saying bad about e in forum in chat etc he told me that one of the staff here told him that i snitch on him and i am responsible for block of his real id . the thing is that i never snitch on him [real id] .ya its some staff who trying to get me in trouble here .

You are a liar bipin369 and a snitch who has done exactly what has been said....you were the one who went behind a certain staffs back and got him demoted, planting knife firmly in his back....but what goes round comes round and now are back to groveling to that staff trying to get status which they have refused to give you.....you leave review points hoping they will come back to you....

you left me review points because you thought I was asbo, anyone can see your ass kissing comments for themselves...you were convinced I was asbo, I gave you challenge because you were so certain, you say you can prove it......so where is this proof...

Give up all your review points, give up status and accept tits icon if you are so sure....promise to leave ET forever on this ID hahahah....I will prove you wrong and make you cry in front of everyone..

There is not a single staff here that would have to lie to get you in trouble bipin369....they protect you like you would protect retarded child in wheel chair who operates control with teeth, everyone feels sorry for bipin369 like he wandered into herd of crazed camels and got run down!
No avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 15:04
why go totaly out of topic into planting knife in a staff back who got demote ect who arent name ect bring it all out in the open or dont thats my opinion. but then be ready the anser you think it is might not be what you think/want it to be
riley_freeman avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 16:58
cause it's funny
No avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 17:15
not to do with funny ect lag of respect
riley_freeman avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 19:40
NO RESPECT THERES HEAPS OF RESPECT THERES DIS-RESPECT, A HEALTHY RESPECT OF HATRED
stanley avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 03:25
taker i have loads of respect for several staff here manofkent being one of them.....when I dont mention a name I dont mention it out of respect.....for other person....I don't have respect for alot of people, who in my estimation dont deserve it cause they dont earn it....you want me to name the people/staff here I dont think earn the respect they demand or think themselves entitled to?

I have no respect at all 0 zip zilch nada for bipin369 and people like him who go round here kissing every staff ass they can get hold of, join review clubs, use review system to bribe members or otherwise disrespect themselves by making the opinions of others so important....

I have no problem mentioning names, watch how quickly people get offended, watch how quickly I get warned, banned and blocked...and quite frankly I have been through enough ID's over the years, had status lost it to realize that no matter what you or any one says staff does exactly as they please, they dont need reasons, they dont have to abide by rules they impose on everyone else, they can and do do exactly what they like fair or not.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 07:05
Quote:
Author:
riley_freeman
cause it's funny
is why i said lag of respect

Bipin on Hells Kitchen USA get turne into he stab some unname staff in the back [know name] other storie

nothing fun in only going of topic turning post after post into a bitch fight thats lag of respect+ no fun in my book

watch out telling a staff name bipin might think its him lmao that you are :P

its probaly :
harltlepool you think bipin snitch on lol. but again what do i know what you think.

idd respect its earned its not something you just get its earned

review club lol what i can see some beat bipin daily on that matter lol

y there are more ppl who dont do anything/kiss ass then ppl who do stuff idd
stanley avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 14:18
nope not hartlepool...though he wasnt worth a shyte any way....i thinking of one who recently got red coat returned after blood stains were cleaned
prime252 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 15:10
Author: Turtle
HHAAAAHAA lol
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 16:02
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
taker he talking about mano but mano and me now good friend no problem . the back stabb it was a misunderstanding .
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 17:14
Quote:
Author:
bipin369
ET babyVerified Uploader
taker he talking about mano but mano and me now good friend no problem . the back stabb it was a misunderstanding
backstab cant be a miss understanding never atleast in my book
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 17:40
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
bipin369 wrote:
taker he talking about mano but mano and me now good friend no problem . the back stabb it was a misunderstanding .
indeed such a good friend he decided to call his mother in law bipin. "et tu brutus" :-)
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 35 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1