View Torrent Info: The.Devils.Dolls.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Stratton.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Stratton (2017) 720p BRRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.198.143.223.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Good News for my Indian Fellas!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 47 posts ]
AuthorMessage
stanley avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 16:49
Author: Blocked
taker being unusually tactful and diplomatic with nothing to say......
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 17:02
well bitch to god wont help so only one thing i can say meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, heater, jumbo, tuck-boat, POOT! lol PMSL
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 17:36
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
sn0tlob wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
its true then its a good news .

IN YOUR CASE...

IT AIN'T
Would have to agree !!!!!
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 17:39
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
taker wrote:
well bitch to god wont help so only one thing i can say meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, heater, jumbo, tuck-boat, POOT! lol PMSL
Bleddy hell the end of that sounded like a bipin 369 rant lmfao
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 21:59
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderWarnedET junkieET lovermenSunTurtle
now guys dont make this beautiful post go so ugly by those who dont have got a invitation to this and not a part of this post .
if u cant say good plz dont say it .

meowww meowwwwwwwwww meowwwwww
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 22:52
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
bipin369 wrote:
now guys dont make this beautiful post go so ugly by those who dont have got a invitation to this and not a part of this post .

then why are you posting here you moron!!
stanley avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 05:07
emutwink leaves and bipin369 arrives and his first 2 comments reveal that after holiday or not he is still a fukkkkking dumb ass, cant even claim to have gotten kicked in the head at the petting zoo
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 05:48
Author:
bipin369 wrote:

I have to admit I do not have a real invitation bro. I bought one from a camel herder in Pakistan, so now I am here bro. I have to say this is a horrible, horrible thing India has done to the internet. bipin369 do not make this an ugly thing my friend. People are trying to be nice and offer advice. People are only trying to help you bipin369 bro. Help them, help you my friend. Hey it's okay if you want ugly then you can be ugly like always my friend. Just cool it bro, be nice.--- Peace out from the brown town,my clown.
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 08:01
Author:
stanley wrote:
Just posting a topic called My Indian Fellas is a bit racist and leave everyone else out....how would everyone feel if the saw a topic All My Oriental Fellas or All My Black Fellas or (for emutwink) All My Gay Fellas.....why do you guys insist on separating yourselves from everyone else only to accuse them of being prejudiced and racist....

So is this officially an Indian Torrent Site now? Just asking no offense meant.

Its just his innocency that made him name this topic like that. U getting quite harsh on this one. ET is obviously is not an Indian Torrent site, its worldwide.
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 08:02
Author:
comput3riz3d wrote:
GetAClue wrote:
bipin369 wrote:

I have to admit I do not have a real invitation bro. I bought one from a camel herder in Pakistan, so now I am here bro. I have to say this is a horrible, horrible thing India has done to the internet. bipin369 do not make this an ugly thing my friend. People are trying to be nice and offer advice. People are only trying to help you bipin369 bro. Help them, help you my friend. Hey it's okay if you want ugly then you can be ugly like always my friend. Just cool it bro, be nice.--- Peace out from the brown town,my clown.
can someone please tell me where i can apply for invitations to reply to this post and does it matter that i dont like cats yours is ok Daz by the way ,just think it mite be unhygenic licking the screen like that

face-lol1.gifNo need for any invitation mate..u have all the freedom to say what u gotta say.. its "Freedom Of Speech"!!
stanley avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:33
well there you go EMUtwink and bipin369 two of the best at stating and restating the ridiculously obvious!
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 18:33
Author:
stanley wrote:
well there you go EMUtwink and bipin369 two of the best at stating and restating the ridiculously obvious!

This is how u should be treated for extra leg pulling acts..dynamite.gif Blowing ur arse off :P
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 18:51
Author: SuperAdmin
EMUworld wrote:
stanley wrote:

This is how u should be treated for extra leg pulling acts..dynamite.gif Blowing ur arse off :P

now his blowing up peoples asses every post you make brings you closer to coming out of the closet

EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 19:06
Author:
console.gifCalm down ozi...calm down. Happens sometime!! :P

I know however i blow u up..u gonna up again & again with ur unrealistic healing critics power..i know.
laser-gun.gif
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 19:13
Author: SuperAdmin
EMUworld wrote:
console.gifCalm down ozi...calm down. Happens sometime!! :P

I know however i blow u up..u gonna up again & again with ur unrealistic healing critics power..i know.
laser-gun.gif

here you go emotwink you should join this club it's were gay guys can become president
all you have to do is dance under a tree with a bunch of naked men something your used to doing

skip to 09.46

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 47 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5