XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.163.157.48.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Baby bipin369 is born and real name is revealed!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 22:50
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal

snotlob avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 23:00
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

fanny pussy twat cunt all the same really
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 03:48
Author:
fukin pkai nicked me iphone!!!grr
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:19
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
ha ha lmao,he was`nt born he was shat out
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 21:51
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
kingdom ppl dont have any other work to do , hey but ya they are united here in forum .
riley_freeman avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 01:17
Author: Blocked
omg bibin it would be best 4 u just shut the fukk up
stanley avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 04:58
if a member can be banned from chat, banned from the site why cant they be banned from the forum and prevented from posting.

Members have to have a minimum of 10 points to leave a review, have to have so many good quality uploads to be Trusted Uploader. I think rather than having to edit, close and constantly monitor the forum a forum moderator should, like a chat moderator does, be able to kick and ban members from the forum or at least be able to restrict the ability to post or reply to topics for certain lengths of time.

For example: its has been said countless times that bipin369 is a attention seeking ass kissing pole smoker that makes no sense at all and contributes nothing but more confusion by constantly flaming topics in the forum....Now Big_A seems to be the staff here the most, why couldn't he just say okay bipin369 that's enough, you have been warned and are now banned from forum for 24 hours....if bipin369 continues being an ass licker he is permanently blocked from forum....If bipin369 goes to chat and is annoying ass kisser there same thing permanently banned from chat....eventually bipin369 will be all alone in some god forsaken corner of ET that nobody else visits.

Just a thought on site improvement
candymankz avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 05:06
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
stanley wrote:
if a member can be banned from chat, banned from the site why cant they be banned from the forum and prevented from posting.

Members have to have a minimum of 10 points to leave a review, have to have so many good quality uploads to be Trusted Uploader. I think rather than having to edit, close and constantly monitor the forum a forum moderator should, like a chat moderator does, be able to kick and ban members from the forum or at least be able to restrict the ability to post or reply to topics for certain lengths of time.

For example: its has been said countless times that bipin369 is a attention seeking ass kissing pole smoker that makes no sense at all and contributes nothing but more confusion by constantly flaming topics in the forum....Now Big_A seems to be the staff here the most, why couldn't he just say okay bipin369 that's enough, you have been warned and are now banned from forum for 24 hours....if bipin369 continues being an ass licker he is permanently blocked from forum....If bipin369 goes to chat and is annoying ass kisser there same thing permanently banned from chat....eventually bipin369 will be all alone in some god forsaken corner of ET that nobody else visits.

Just a thought on site improvement

This must be the first time i have agreed with you, all up to the part of singling out one member, but banned from the forum and prevented from posting is a good idea
stanley avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 05:53
Perhaps you are right, i should not have singled out bipin369 I could have easily mentioned no one in particular, I think you and I were bound to agree on something eventually though I mean its only been what 4 or so years....

I just think it would be easier to manage the site and staff it if it were broken up into separate sections each with their own designated staff and responsibilities.

Uploads
Downloads
review/comments system
Chat
Forum
Member Services
Site Management

Any icons or status upgrades given and taken by staff of the particular section or senior staff. Reviews Given for specific contribution not general comments like good job, welcome back etc.

I should actually thank bipin369 for helping me formulate some of my thoughts. I think In the end staff would feel better about being responsible for a particular area of management and senior staff and SA's would be more supervisory, intervening when needed.

Just my thoughts
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 19:38
Some really good ideas there Stanley,and I wish they could be implemented,especially about blocking/banning/deleting from the forum, mainly for dealing with the spammers,to clear their crap from the forum,instead of waiting on SA/Admin to do it.

As for designating particular areas of the forum to particular staff,I dont think that would be a workable solution,as some action might need to be taken in a particular section of the site where the "designated" member might be offline for a bit.

The sad thing it will all just be added to the wish list from 2009,and maybe just maybe one day in the distant future of the internet it will be actioned.

but thanks for the thoughts and input it is appreciated
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 23:48
why cant we close chat , forum rules etc and concentrate on TORRENTS !!!

such a dumb ppl are lol
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 23:50
stanley wrote:
Perhaps you are right, i should not have singled out bipin369 I could have easily mentioned no one in particular, I think you and I were bound to agree on something eventually though I mean its only been what 4 or so years....

I just think it would be easier to manage the site and staff it if it were broken up into separate sections each with their own designated staff and responsibilities.

Uploads
Downloads
review/comments system
Chat
Forum
Member Services
Site Management

Any icons or status upgrades given and taken by staff of the particular section or senior staff. Reviews Given for specific contribution not general comments like good job, welcome back etc.

I should actually thank bipin369 for helping me formulate some of my thoughts. I think In the end staff would feel better about being responsible for a particular area of management and senior staff and SA's would be more supervisory, intervening when needed.

Just my thoughts

post here u 4 year old guy http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/33/suggestions+about+site+working.html
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 02:27
bipin369 wrote:

such a dumb ppl are lol
why cant we close you?? or why cant you close your brain until it starts to work at least!!
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 13:05
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
bipin369 wrote:

such a dumb ppl are lol
why cant we close you?? or why cant you close your brain until it starts to work at least!!

why cant u close ur mouth its smells bad and only thing come out is BS .
riley_freeman avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 13:34
lil bibin you are the most pathetic person i have ever come across
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1