Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E20.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: UFC Fight Night 108 WEB-DL H264 Fight-BB
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E04.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Thoppil Joppan (2016) Bluray 1080p x264 TrueHD 5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Janaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Oh My Friend (2011) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.224.247.75.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

61 people like EXTRATORRENT ?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 36 posts ]
AuthorMessage
stanley avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 03:53
Author: Blocked
Facebook and yahoo groups woo hoo we're a torrent site look at us, we upload and download illegal content woo hoo over here look at us, we make tons of cash off of advertsing a site engaged in illegal activity woo hooo over here find us on facebook like us be our friend, check us out on yahoo groups ...Woooo Hooooo over here look at us!

When sites are getting shut down left and right dragged into court having records seized and being blocked by ISP's all over the world ET arrogantly gives them the finger and creates facebook fan site and yahoo groups.

And by the way to remain on topic.....59 of those 61 likers were actually jj when he was on holiday had some down time and thought he'd create some fake ID's between producing records for hot young starlets
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 17:12
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET lovermenSunTurtle
when admin dont care y u trying to act smart . as a member u should perform ur duty for which u got the statues .
if a site friend try to complain on each and every thing then what to expect from new members.
fb actually help to grow and if u not their in fb that dont make u safe either bocz we do illegal works .so why not use fb to get more ppl more money etc for admin.
he not fool and he know all this more than u Stanley .
so try to perform ur duty as a site friend not complain on each and every thing and make u look site enemy .
act speak like a site friend.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 18:03
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
bipin369 wrote:
so try to perform ur duty as a site friend not complain on each and every thing and make u look site enemy .
act speak like a site friend.

Well then, why dont you just stick to preforming ur duty as site retard and go back to sitting,rocking, and drooling in the corner and mummy goat will be along soon to lick away your dribble!! and please dont act or speak again!!
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 18:09
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
please dont act or speak again!!

so its a request.
i reject bocz all got freedom to talk say etc like u do.
its u if i am not wrong who follow reply all my post and say u will continue to reply now suddenly u saying plz stop etc so u out of words or u out of bananas or out of drugs or out of anti rude drugs lol
pattam avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 18:45
Author: Turtle
bipin369 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

so its a request.
its u if i am not wrong who follow reply all my post and say u will continue to reply now suddenly u saying plz stop etc so u out of words or u out of bananas or out of drugs or out of anti rude drugs lol
lmao i think ur the 1 on drugs with all ur incoherent babble hell i take shit loads of drugs and even drunk n full of drugs i make more sense than u,your a fukn clown bipin hell ur the most hated person on the site fuk more ppl hate u now than they do legend
candymankz avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 19:01
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSun
The masons have a hard-on for torrent sites and you think playing Facebook is a good idea
thats not to smart, and specially most now knowing who the other owners are ..

each to there own but i think is always best to fly low do as we do..... y not just play roulette lol

bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 19:05
me think u think we think all think dont matter what admin think matters .
so what matter is in what not out lol
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 19:58
bipin369 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

so its a request.

I said it to take the piss outta you,and wind you up and as always you fell for it dim boy/girl/cryptid and was trying not to be rude like you think I am,but fuck that you little fucking knobend,you are so fucking stupid,well your that stupid you dont know your stupid!! and to be honest who's replying to who here, my little spastic goat fucker!! you are the one replying and I am the one posting for all to see what a little immature, unintelligible,retarded,deformed back street rent boy selling yourself for a spoonful of goat cum you are!!
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 20:05
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

so its a request.

I said it to take the piss outta you,and wind you up and as always you fell for it dim boy/girl/cryptid and was trying not to be rude like you think I am,but fuck that you little fucking knobend,you are so fucking stupid,well your that stupid you dont know your stupid!! and to be honest who's replying to who here, my little spastic goat fucker!! you are the one replying and I am the one posting for all to see what a little immature, unintelligible,retarded,deformed back street rent boy selling yourself for a spoonful of goat cum you are!!

rude rude rude .
its u who replying all my post big bro .
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 20:07
bipin369 wrote:

so you have never replied to my posts then.you moronic wankshyte goat cumsucker
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 20:17
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
bipin369 wrote:

so you have never replied to my posts then.you moronic wankshyte goat cumsucker
who say i dont reply to ur bs post ya i did u big dumb .
but never reply all ur bs post one by one.
i never promise to reply to all ur post with a pink letters / words.
its u who promise to me and urself like this " hey bipin from now on i am going to reply all ur post with pink words . u hurt my ego so hard my wife kick my ass for that now i am going to kill u with my pink words and with my big mouth .i acted here like a good guy but u hurt my ego so i am going to come out of this fake good guy image and u will see my real face of rude+cruel i am hey bipin here i go. here i click quote with my ass "
lol
Narcissus avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 06:19
bipin369 bro...my friend are you for really this way in your life my friend, as even my english is not well i can make no sense of these things that you are saying bro.....but you are cracking me up hilariously bro my friend
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:41
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
WTF are you on about now bipin???
bipin369 wrote:

bipin free site ya there u got a special naked pool dance by mr.EGO :)
hurry uuuuuuupp free passes who are cruel .
bipin,you can read can`t you?
D - they cant be bothered with your crappy posts and numerous failing attempts to be humorous so they go to other bipin free sites.

Bructfer avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 17:13
Author:
bipin369 wrote:
my real face of rude+cruel i am hey bipin here i go. here i click quote with my ass

Dont normally comment on post, but your right your real face is your ass coz all you seem to is spill even more shite out of every time you comment

Veritas avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 03:37
this topic seems to have taken a nose dive into nothingness
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 36 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3