View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 107.22.60.105.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Just goes to show how really lazy staff are here on ET!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 18:58
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
89264711806210076766.jpg
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 19:20
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderWarnedET junkieET lovermenSunTurtle
bs above see below
69293243479451104118.png
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 19:23
Author: Blocked
lol
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 22:21
bipin369 wrote:
bs above see below
69293243479451104118.png

STFU you little twat,you dont even know when my screenshot was taken so how could you say there was no admin online??

Think before you type, then you might just have a thought(first time for everything!!) not to let your mutated deformed spastic little half brain cell come out with more of your total crap and pointless(oh and humorless) posts!!
IndhuSharmaKS avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 01:12
Author: Site FriendSuperman
Boss is just sitting & watching over us........... :)

Big_A this time u've got a competitor

Boss
manofkent avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 01:28
Author: Site Friend
PMSL
stanley avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 03:49
That doesnt even show the half of it.......and who woke up IndhuShItStains?
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 14:03
Author:
shaddy

Uncle u lost the game!!!
riley_freeman avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 14:10
slim your not even staff so it don't count
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 14:20
Author:
Indu i think spectator is always online

n
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 15:16
spectator=A spectator is someone who watches something without being directly involved .
so he do what the username he taken and he doing great watching all so remember someone is here all the time watching u what u doing etc .
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 17:41
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
bs above see below
69293243479451104118.png

STFU you little twat,you dont even know when my screenshot was taken so how could you say there was no admin online??

Think before you type, then you might just have a thought(first time for everything!!) not to let your mutated deformed spastic little half brain cell come out with more of your total crap and pointless(oh and humorless) posts!!

u fail again to understand what that mean
i dont say that to say ur screenshot bs or u lies
u offline etc
its simple means i say all admin offline none online bocz they all lazy in a funny way
but i know they don't so its post in fun way
y u always think each post i do is meant for u or i am trying to put a bamboo in ur ass.
now i can see u becoming rude and try be to cool like we start our argument months ago.
now ur words come back to u .
[Think before you type, then you might just have a thought(first time for everything!!) not to let your mutated deformed spastic little half brain cell come out with more of your total crap and pointless(oh and humorless) posts!!]
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 18:16
bipin369 wrote:
spectator=A spectator is someone who watches something without being directly involved .
so he do what the username he taken and he doing great watching all so remember someone is here all the time watching u what u doing etc .

well done the retard copied and pasted from a dictionary!!

and using the insight-fulness of your arse,you did not think to look up the word "IDLE",how can someone be watching when they are idle?? if any thing they will be looking at a page that is 1480mns and 3sec old!! so how is that great?? and how can they be watching if the account is IDLE!!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 18:33
bipin369 wrote:
u fail again to understand what that mean - you just fail all the time!!
i dont say that to say ur screenshot bs or u lies - so what the fuck was the BS above your post??
bipin369 wrote:
bs above see below
u offline etc - Was I?? I can get that screen even when I am online,matter of fact pretty sure there is topic about it some where??
its simple means i say all admin offline none online bocz they all lazy in a funny way
but i know they don't so its post in fun way - nothing you do is funny,you just dont have the intelligence to be funny!!
y u always think each post i do is meant for u or i am trying to put a bamboo in ur ass.
now i can see u becoming rude and try be to cool like we start our argument months ago.
now ur words come back to u . - YAWN!! the retard thinks im rude aw boo hoo!! if you want me to be rude then let me know,so far the only folk I've been rude to are retards by comparing them to you(so if any retards are reading this then I am extremely sorry for comparing you to bipin!!)
I dont think every post is aimed at me but I think every post you do are pointless and moronic and full of BS,so I kindly keep pointing this out to you in the hope that you might actually do a decent sensible or funny post,but then again I think the internet will have ceased to exist by then!!

[Think before you type, then you might just have a thought(first time for everything!!) not to let your mutated deformed spastic little half brain cell come out with more of your total crap and pointless(oh and humorless) posts!!][color] - look at the above post of mine and just remember that a deformed and mutated braincell has the tendency to forget/contradict itself
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 18:37
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
bipin369 wrote:

well done the retard copied and pasted from a dictionary!!

and using the insight-fulness of your arse,you did not think to look up the word "IDLE",how can someone be watching when they are idle?? if any thing they will be looking at a page that is 1480mns and 3sec old!! so how is that great?? and how can they be watching if the account is IDLE!!

when and where i say he watching as when he idle lol big bro u wrong this time too i just say his name meaning and try to say he looking at all not that he idle so he looking .i say he choose right username for himself he boss so he always look on as.
u such a dumb big bro lol
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 29 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5