View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.167.135.61.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Utorrent 3.2 Help

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
TurtleTom100 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 14:49
Author:
Hey
i was just wondering if there was a way i can get my utorrent quicker because i only ever seem to download between 3mbps-4mbps, and thats with a file with thousands of seeders.
The thing is i know my internet can download at 30mbps not a problem.
And if i download stuff direct from the internet i.e nvidia hd driver which is 150mb it is done within seconds.

Now on utorrent i can see that i only ever get approximately 333 nodes on average.
and i have changed my disk cache settings to 1800 (Just the highest number) to stop diskoverloading happening, this shouldnt be a problem because i believe this has something to do with my pc memory which i have 8gb off.

I have read that there optimal settings and have tried a couple of sets but leaving it as it is i find is better.

I appreciate that it does depend on how quick others can upload, and how many seeders there are but i have never had quicker than 4mbps on any download i have ever done through utorrent.

If there is any advice with regards to this it would be really appreciated as it would help me out alot.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 16:22
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
musicbuoy avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 21:56
Author: ET junkie
TurtleTom100 wrote:
Hey
i was just wondering if there was a way i can get my utorrent quicker because i only ever seem to download between 3mbps-4mbps, and thats with a file with thousands of seeders.
The thing is i know my internet can download at 30mbps not a problem.
And if i download stuff direct from the internet i.e nvidia hd driver which is 150mb it is done within seconds.

Now on utorrent i can see that i only ever get approximately 333 nodes on average.
and i have changed my disk cache settings to 1800 (Just the highest number) to stop diskoverloading happening, this shouldnt be a problem because i believe this has something to do with my pc memory which i have 8gb off.

I have read that there optimal settings and have tried a couple of sets but leaving it as it is i find is better.

I appreciate that it does depend on how quick others can upload, and how many seeders there are but i have never had quicker than 4mbps on any download i have ever done through utorrent.

If there is any advice with regards to this it would be really appreciated as it would help me out alot.

Have you got your units right?
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:01
Author:
no way unless u pay for a better internet package of your isp.
all these utorrent speeder uppers are crap and dont work they just give the impression they work
TurtleTom100 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 13:22
Author:

DON wrote:
no way unless u pay for a better internet package of your isp.
all these utorrent speeder uppers are crap and dont work they just give the impression they work

I am currently on the best package from my isp and like said download at crazy speed through internet or windows update etc so my isp is not a problem here..............
Not until i start downloading at the max speed i should get, then itbecomes a problem.

TurtleTom100 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 13:23
Author:

musicbuoy wrote:
Have you got your units right?

I believe so, But any more advice would be appreciated, i am going to have a look at Big_A_Little_A link and see if any of that helps me out.
TurtleTom100 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 13:27
Author:
I have just quickly checked one of the may links and have stumbled upon this on my first read

Protocol Encryption: Some isp's go to great lengths to throttle p2p, usually you can set this to enabled + allow incoming legacy connections. However some isp's (such as mine) require you to set this as Forced. But doing so will limit the amount of peers you can connect to.

Does this mean that the likes of me who does get throttled in peak time can still download?
TurtleTom100 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 13:31
Author:
Another thing i have just read and have heard about alot is port forwarding/opening

2. Be connectable.
Make sure you?re not ?firewalled? by opening up your incoming ports or by enabling UPnP in your router, otherwise you?ll be leaving bandwidth on the table.

But unfortunately that link does not work if someone can help us thrugh this i would be willing to give this a try.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 18:27
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 21:31
Author:
This might be the maximum speed provided by your ISP.Usually softwares and other B$ don't make anythin'.
TurtleTom100 avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 00:48
Author:

Big_A_Little_A wrote:
try this it might be more help,

or

Cheers for the response i have gone on to the link provided (2nd one) and pressed on the port forwarding bit. i read to go to options then setup guide. I have just done this and this is what it has come back with:

Upload: 5.9 Mbit/s (716.7 kB/s)
Download 25.2 Mbit/s (3.0 MB/s)

What do the numbers in the brackets reflect to? Only reason i ask is becasue most of the time if good number of seeders i will normaly maintain 3.0 MB/s speed and again with my uploading in utorrent i have never uploaded anything at 5.9 Mbit/s. again716.7 kB/s is what i can maintain normally.

Once again Cheers!
TurtleTom100 avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 00:50
Author:
And i really am not interested in any sort of software, because like has been mentioned it is generally crap. i just want to make sure my settings whether that be in my router or in utorrent are all correct.

It might just be that is all i can do through torrent, but have personally never heard off this so wanted to checkout everything.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2