Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.224.76.106.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

How to get people Seeding?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 25 posts ]
AuthorMessage
butchT avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 07:01
Author:
To seed after a download is so important. It shows gratitude and helps other people to enjoy as well. So how are we going to get people seeding? I have noticed that particularly large files such as TV Series or films are hardly seeded at all. Why? Simple! People can't be bothered to wait for a large file, because it takes too long. This is such a shame when we have taken so much of our precious time to organize and upload files for others benefit. Well, what do we do? The discussion is open and I would love to hear all the possible ideas. Cheers
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 07:13
Author: SuperAdmin
we are a public site leeches dont have to seed anything we cant make them
looking at your torrents maybe you should dump them to mutiple torrent sites to
increase your seeds
butchT avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 07:20
Author:
I dump to 3 other sites. It still does not make it right. I feel that the sense of actually wanting to seed, as in pay it back. Should be natural. A gesture of thanks.
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 07:39
Author: SuperAdmin
you dumped them on site no one really visits mos of them are bot sites
add them to popular sites
butchT avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 07:46
Author:
Ah. No. I am with Kickass Torrents, more popular than here this year. Demonoid, although offline at the moment. Not small sites at all.
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 08:44
Author: ET babySite FriendVerified UploaderWarnedSunmenET loverET junkieTurtle
we cant force anyone to seed back. when i download i got good speed with the english movies np with that but most of the DDR torrent are slow to download or u have to download the torrent after 3-4 days to get a good speed.
i dont know why ppl dont seed back .it may be bocz most indian got slow net with a limited GBs.
dumping toorent is good to get good speed + seed but some time if the stuff u upload / dump is old or not good then ppl dont download it and no seed.
so make sure sure what u upload is good .
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:45
Author:
upload to
kickass
torrentbox
torrenthound
lime torrents
iso hunt
piatebay
1337x
torrent reactor
torrentfunk
bitsnoop
ahashare
h33t
yourbittorrent
torrentzap
fenopy
seedpeer

ther just a few of the top of my head.,,, all up and running so upload to them too,,give yersen a good chance
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 13:01
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
bipin369 wrote:
i dont know why ppl dont seed back .it may be bocz most indian got slow net with a limited GBs./quote]

Nah its cos they greedy folk that dont care and just want want want!!! and the only thing they dont want is to give back to the community!!
AshUtpal avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 13:11
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
i dont know why ppl dont seed back .it may be bocz most indian got slow net with a limited GBs./quote]

Nah its cos they greedy folk that dont care and just want want want!!! and the only thing they dont want is to give back to the community!!

No some are jealous but in most cases the net connection is slow in INDIA...
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 13:16
OK if your d/loading yeah it is good to keep seeding back as long as possible once the d/load is finished,to at least a ratio of 1,if possible more than that would be good.

If your uploading who really cares how many seed's you get,its not a race or a game to see if you can get the most seeds its about providing good quality content to share with the community.

As I have said before if I spend 4-6 hours ripping/encoding/uploading a movie and only one person d/loads it,then as far as I am concerned job done! I have give something free and unique(not just dumped from another site,shame on you you lazy folk,upload your own stuff!)to some one who might not have access or be able to afford the content I provided.

In time uploaders will gain more/better seeded torrent if you can upload your own stuff,and maintain good/high quality seeded uploads.
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 13:22
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
If your uploading who really cares how many seed's you get,its not a race or a game to see if you can get the most seeds its about providing good quality content to share with the community.

lmao wat planet are you on haha its al about the number of hits and who gets it up first,shit they even comprimise qwality to get it up fast!!

maybe you dont care but 99% of the rgs DO
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 13:25
AshUtpal wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
bipin369 wrote:

No some are jealous but in most cases the net connection is slow in INDIA...

who's talking bout India?? just you!!

Did you not know it is a well documented fact that the Tohono O’odham Indians were very greedy and did not like to share,matter of fact they were that greedy if you did not share they would scalp you!!

So dont jump to conclusions!! and who's jealous!

and yeah did know that the net in India is slow yet that does not stop them whinging about the low speeds and length of time it takes to d/load,matter of fact I love d/loading stuff at 1.42kb/s
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 13:29
DON wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

lmao wat planet are you on haha its al about the number of hits and who gets it up first,shit they even comprimise qwality to get it up fast!!

maybe you dont care but 99% of the rgs DO

No it's not,it's all about sharing!!

as for first up,its not a case of them rushing to get it up,its a case of dont know what they are doing in the first place!!

PS I had first on net( well 99% sure it was) release yesterday but do you see me screaming about it?? nah cos I dont care all I care bout is sharing
butchT avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 09:03
Author:
Thanks for some of the rather heated discussions. I have learn't only one thing from this. It seems that most people are happy to make it the up-loaders responsibility to make the effort to try and gain as many seeds as possible. Surely he/she has done enough just uploading and seeding his part. It's now up to the downloader to pay it back and seed. After all it's just good manners. Oh well, I don't have the time or inclination to upload to multiple sites. 3 is enough for me. Cheers to all.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:44
Agree there with not uploading to multiple site,as I only upload to two,but my torrents can be found all over the internet on public and private sites.

As for who's responsibility it is to seed,It is the uploaders responsibility,yes,after the initial upload it is nice to have help seeding it out,after that rush,as the d/loaders/seeds drop off it is the uploaders responsibility to seed the torrent to keep it alive for as long as possible when no one is d/loading it at that moment.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 25 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2