H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.147.212.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Safer Software

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Kippies avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 14:58
Author:
Times are getting harder for the average computer user. It seems everyday there's a new malware threat , virus of browser hi-jack and whilst a decent security set up will get most invariably something may slip by and BAM its cean install time with the associated loss of files and data.You DID backup didnt you?- What do you mean you meant to but never got round to it? Yeah me neither..

Because I am our local computer geek and even peoples systems I have secured come back with infections. The number one cause seems to be the haxxors are getting smarter. They know you aren't going to download and run virus.exe, they know you have a pop up blocker. So now there is invisible pop unders and even trying to install some useful freeware can be dodgy- google any freeware program and the firt couple of links are usually at the very least spam infested, with the official, clean site two or three down the list

All these sites are the proper URL and are tested clean , downloads tested scanned and installed and virus malware free as of today.

Media player - VLC - plays anything you throw at it, no need for codecs www.videolan.org/index.html
MP3 Ripper- small , quick and free

Drawing and image manipulation GIMP - open source and in my opinion better than Photoshop.

Torrents - tribler secure, packed with features and decentralized

Productivity - libreoffice - MSoffice without the price tag and nasty macro attacks

Image Boards- 1Eden - no popups cp jb or the usual crap, modded 24/7 so spam links die quickly - some NSFW but they can be switched off

Funny pictures - Imagechan new content all the time, some NSFW but good for killing an hour or so

System maintenance- Slim drivers, Slimcleaner - cloud based, 5 star reviews and FAST- grab both at

Image Browser- Irfanview small fast, good thumbnail feature great replacement for windows photo viewer

Defrag- Smart Defrag 2 - faster than the rest and does a good job

Registry Cleaner Comodo Registry Cleaner- more agressive than the rest , professional grade cleaning for free
Antispyware - Superantispyware- detects a couple of threats the rest don't-

One caveat- some of these installers come with what the author regards as useful additional stuff- usually chrome - but all have the option not to install if you dont want- READ WHAT YOUR CLICKING - chromes cool, if you haven't tried it I suggest you do, but its your choice unlike with some installers I could mention

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3